It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
we live in a democracy
if the population voted for sharia law guess what?
oh yeah, our country is controled by zionists
ok, start over...
we live in an illusion
if everybody voted for sharia law guess what
we would find out we live in a zionist illusion of democracy.
the zionist hate laws are a good example
or
Like when 90 percent of the peeps in the states polled NO BAILOUT
and your zionist bankers got all their money.

In case you haven't noticed some important civil rights have disappeared here while people are dumping on the Iranians. Like now all of a sudden we don't have a right to a lawyer at critical times during the arrest processs.
Or like the way the gov bilked us out of billions for our masters security at the G20.
Remeber they invented fake laws and arrested people on them!!!!
and people are worried about IRANs pointing out that sucks as loudly as possible???
The anti Iranian statements on this thread clearly illustrate what the Iranians might mean..
if in fact they even said it.

but hey
it isnt Iranians that threw down the Bar of soap Canada.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Leafs must have been loosing ,, i'm just,, its possible,,

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This made me laugh... first of all, Canadians are very tolerant and welcoming to nearly everyone. Secondly, nothing ever happens in Canada. It's like so laid back and beer flows freely from natural springs. At least, I wish beer did. It's quite expensive in Canada, but tastes ooooh sooooh good.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Iran is a repressed country where government controls Everything. It's ran by an uncivilized bigot who has homosexuals and his enemies executed. As for Canada being a place where Muslims aren't welcomed...well, obviously their precious government is more insane than we all thought.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by GAOTU789

I recall meeting a traveller in Toronto. He said that he had never been to a place where the people were so unfriendly that they didn't even smile.

Well... yeah, being cold is our number one export here in Toronto. Number two is self-seriousness. Number three...insufferable hipsters (probably)... or maybe 'barely competent sports teams'

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyDunlop

I recall meeting a traveller in Toronto. He said that he had never been to a place where the people were so unfriendly that they didn't even smile.

Well... yeah, being cold is our number one export here in Toronto. Number two is self-seriousness. Number three...insufferable hipsters (probably)... or maybe 'barely competent sports teams'

Its 39 degrees here on the other side of the Lake in Rochester. How cold on that side?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Have you noticed the fundie attitude toward homosexuals?
and you are critisizing IRAN?
The jews in Iran wouldn't leave for Isarel for MONEY.
I guess that means the place must be a real hole...
or maybe they are the real jews
and so everything said against Iran Is actaually
antisemitism
be careful you Iran haters.
Canada has some nice new hate laws
and they hate anti Semites so don't criticize Iran to loudly.
Christians criticizing Iran over its attitude on homosexuality
thats FUNNY.

say when is obama gonna tak Mr A's offer for a debate....
notice how Obama hasn't picked on him much since....
Smells like chicken

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hope they stay away from the americas. We need full blown islamaphobia going on. They burn our flags and chant death to america and other crazy #. How would they like it if we did the same thing. Islam thinks they should get special treatment, but honestly they dont deserve #. F & S cause I hope some people catch on.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
i knew it!!

you freakin cannuks are all whats wrong with NA! (north america)

all this time it was all usa usa, ya nice job in deflecting your world domination plan!

dr.evil must be proud!

you have been outed, you have to drink buds now.

hosers, what were you thinking?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Have you noticed the fundie attitude toward homosexuals?
and you are critisizing IRAN?
The jews in Iran wouldn't leave for Isarel for MONEY.
I guess that means the place must be a real hole...
or maybe they are the real jews
and so everything said against Iran Is actaually
antisemitism
be careful you Iran haters.
Canada has some nice new hate laws
and they hate anti Semites so don't criticize Iran to loudly.
Christians criticizing Iran over its attitude on homosexuality
thats FUNNY.

say when is obama gonna tak Mr A's offer for a debate....
notice how Obama hasn't picked on him much since....
Smells like chicken

First off...no one here hates Iran...we just don't like the president who dictates. Second, I don't think many Christians are criticizing the Iranian government for it's atrocities against homosexuals or protesters...I'm Atheistic and it isn't about religion...well, in Iran it is considering homosexuality in Islam is a crime punishable by death.

I hope you do some research...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I hate the whole middle east.....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
i dont think its so much islam that they are afraid of....i think its more along the lines of well....you know...the whole getting killed part.

explicit instructions to kill anybody who doesnt convert is hard to sugar coat.

Those instructions also exist in the Christian Bible and Jewish Scripture(i.e- The Old Testament). All three of the "great monotheism" are guilty of the same garbage. I live in Toronto, Ontario and 90% of the people I know are Roman Catholic even still. The media has simply created a perception about Islam as a violent and primitive creed, it is, but that's not to say the other Abrahamic religions are any better, it's followers just tend to be less knowledgeable of their holy books and less likely to act on their religion. As for the OP, I don't detect any anti-Islamic current running in Canada.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Oh so what you are saying is they don't have a right to their laws in their country.
Who are you to say?
after all the things the west has said about Iran their reaction won them out every time
MrA made his detractures look like totally dishonest shills.
do your research

BTW who are you to dictate?

edit on 20-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The guy who's country is being accused of bigotry against Muslims which is laughable...

Then again, based on your respective slaveries to ignorant propoganda I think both of you are idiots so it doesn't really matter - incidentally if this post gets deleted because I'm tired of what ATS has turned into I don't really care.

You two typify a liberal/ conservative paradigm that has made the government in the U.S. an international joke. Congrats! Now continue...

edit on 20-11-2010 by Legion2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh so what you are saying is they don't have a right to their laws in their country.
Who are you to say?
after all the things the west has said about Iran their reaction won them out every time
do your research

Homosexuals Don't have rights in Iran or in any other Middle Eastern nation, this is fact, not theory, friend. You really need to research this better.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Who are you to say?
do your research

Homosexuals Don't have rights in Iran or in any other Middle Eastern nation, this is fact, not theory, friend. You really need to research this better.

You forgot women

Pakistans Human Rights Campaign concluded that 80% of Pakistans women are abused by their husbands regularly.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is rather amazing to see people talk about racism and intolerance against Muslims then throw out some Zionist racist statement.

I for one, am Canadian and I could care less about what race you are, what religion - as long as you respect our laws (and please be able to speak our language - at least make an attempt at it) I know several people who work at my job, been in Canada for several decades and can barely speak two words of English, I wonder what would happen if someone whos native tongue was English were to move to the middle east. How would you be treated, would you expect to get a job?

Originally posted by gandhi
Well, I can't speak for all Canadians, because I have seen first hand the racism in this country.

Like today. I was in the elevator with woman going up, a middle eastern couple get on the elevator, and while they were on the elevator, they were speaking their native tongue. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Well, when they got off, the woman I was on the elevator with said very loudly "That F***ing pisses me off, speaking in another language in front of English speaking people in a English speaking country!" Along with some racial slur.

I am 18. Very opened minded. Very polite. But when it comes to hate such as what I experienced, I can't just stand down.

So, I looked at the woman with widened eyes, saying in a deep intimidating voice, "Are you seriously that ignorant?"

She looked down, I felt bad as always when I make someone feel bad, but I clearly got my point across. Racism is not accepted in todays generation.

This woman was thirty. She complained to the super (my dad) and i gladly wrote her a note stating that if she continues do show hate towards other tenants or their guests, she will be requested to leave by head office, as she signed an agreement stating that conflicts between pets, or the appearance of a person is not tolerated. ( We get a lot of bisexual, thugs, and old people in here. Not a good mix in terms of living with one another)

All in all, racism is very alive in Canada. Not with the younger generation, were all pretty chill, but the older ones. Something about how "foreigners took all our land!'

Sadly, they just say the great opportunity and took it while the rest who came in WW2 and 1 just sat around at factory jobs as the country grew.

Now that I think of it, Canada is a pretty nasty country.

Wow

All I can say is Canada is an exceptional country, and as being a free country, if it is so nasty - please feel free to leave.

I'm sorry, but I don't go in for the divisive "love it or leave it" rhetoric. There are more options than "accept it the way it is" or "get out." I choose to stay and improve it.

What I see is a nation of millions living in bad faith. I see that there are thousands of Canadians who pay lip service to the 'multiculturalism' policy. They are barely tolerant of other cultures. I recall meeting a traveller in Toronto. He said that he had never been to a place where the people were so unfriendly that they didn't even smile.

I see that it needs a renaissance and it is my patriotic duty to contribute.

Well, good luck with that bud, but know that many of us disagree with you - and this multiculturalism just doesn't work. What color is the sky in the world you live in?
edit on 20-11-2010 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

You're absolutely right. They're all living in the stone age...and I hate when people go "oh it's their culture."

Really? Abusing women, executing homosexuals, executing anyone who converts to Christian when originally a Muslim, rioting and slaughtering anyone who illustrates Mohammad...yeah, their culture sure is fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by Secularist

You're absolutely right. They're all living in the stone age...and I hate when people go "oh it's their culture."

Really? Abusing women, executing homosexuals, executing anyone who converts to Christian when originally a Muslim, rioting and slaughtering anyone who illustrates Mohammad...yeah, their culture sure is fun.

I agree 100%. It has nothing to do with their culture. Their governments are reflections of their religion. If Islam could control our system of government we would be living under Shariah law too. Theyve pushed for worldwide blasphemy laws at the UN to ban any criticism of Islam worldwide. Hilarious, right?

With any justice in the world the Hindus have it right and all Muslim men will be reincarnated as homosexual, female, Jews - then they can get a taste of all that punishment they love to dish out so much.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Who are you to say?
do your research

I don't think that is what he is saying Dan.
In fact- his own people don't respect the lines of crap he and his government blatantly try to exploit through the use of media. At G20 summits and pretty much everywhere else that lunatic is allowed to speak, people are known to get up and walk out. The rest of those folks minus his 'allies" simply tolerate his presence. His people largely do not share his views, nor feel that he represents their interests. Note the riots that happened when much of the country felt that his last election was rigged.

He and his "allies" such as Hugo Chavez, often voice against several different Western countries. Canada seems to be his most recent target which is again, laughable. Note that no one has said anything against the Iranian people. Even the Canadians here laugh at the idiot while they offer a hand of welcome to Muslims, even elect them.

Truth be told, people tend to be pretty much alike in many countries of the world. We (all countries of the world) seem to have sects of idiots living within our borders, That is fact. There are prejudice folks out there, but to say that Muslims should not go to Canada for fear of some sort of religious persecution is just re-iterating the silliness and sack of stinky mental illness that is the Iranian Government. They try nearly on a weekly basis, to discredit the character of Western nations. It's nothing new and it just gets more ridiculous every time he opens his mouth.

That is the problem, not the Iranian people.

Now you speak of dictation? I just saved you some research. Sure, you and anyone else here can point fingers at America, Canada, or any other country; we are not perfect by far and we have our issues, That is the irony of it all, however, the Iranian Government has no room to talk themselves, especially when that guys mouth is always packed with the oder of his own foot.

You on the other hand, I cannot understand. Why do you insist on standing up for a creep like Ahmadinejad? If defending him is your stance and position, you will find that you are largely alone, and supporting his side of anything will only get you, yourself ignored right along with the nutty fruit cake of a silly jacket wearing smuck that he actually is.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join