It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns citizens of dangerous Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I guess I'm just a bit confused with respect to the argument you're making.

It appeared in your first post that you feared for your relatives lives because of rampant racially 'Islamophobia' among those who live in an increasingly crime riddled Zionist-supporting Canada, which somehow morphed its way to being about some sort of conspiracy to hide a secret US-Canada-Israel-China war that has something to do with fighter aircraft crashing, two of which crash sites are separated by more than 2,100 miles with the third crash site being in southern Israel which, last time I checked, was on the other side of the damn planet.

Maybe if you put in your original post that the travel advisory had nothing to do with racist or criminal activity, but was issued due to some sort of secret conflict, then I might be interested, but the way you went about suggesting your relatives were in some sort of danger because of racist, criminal and hate-based activity then to change that to some sort of secret fighter jet crash laden war left me somewhat in the dust.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

I have to post my opinion in the second post, and I wrote my opinion, reading such a news why shouldn't I send my uncle or cousin a message to find out more? Are you kidding me?

The rest of the thread is to discuss the alternative news, and find out more about it, and to find out whether the source is credible, to find out any conspiracies that might be attached etc..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I get your point, as I hope you get mine . . . there's tons of theories to explore out there so keep diggin' and maybe collectively we'll all find the answers someday.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anybody who has been to Toronto, knows that the GTA in general (Greater Toronto Area)is very welcoming to anybody from the middle east. I don't know where this came from.I go to a college in Toronto and have visited a few universities. I can tell you now, Muslims don't face much if any at all discrimination.

Working in a warehouse, I met the wisest man, I will most likely ever meet. And he was a Muslim.
I grew up in that semi christian household, going to a Catholic school till graduation and I have integrated very well with Muslims granted I did have to educate my self a bit, but hell even in high school they brought us to mosque.

From what I can see, we are treating Muslims better than Iran does.The thing is, we treat everybody the same.

Now, Iran has always intrigued me, why would they fire a move like this?

As mentioned we take in more refugees than probably any other countries. Hell we let those srilankins in who just showed up here.

But eh that is not the focus here (lol EH), as I said, I am the first to call out discrimination. But I also understand that we have the freedom of expression.

For instance, we just invited George Galloway, who we barred out of the country years ago for admitting support to hammas.Now he is giving lectures at our universities.

A rabbi came on the air of a news station and demanded protest's from the youth, claiming Galloway supports open genocide.

They are both in the right to do what they were doing.

All I could think was, why use the word open genocide.

Is it because, he knows there is a genocide happening on his homelands turf, they just don't admit to the truth? Whereas Hammas would actually say they want the Jew's out of the land.

Big circle people.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
reply to post by oozyism

I get your point, as I hope you get mine . . . there's tons of theories to explore out there so keep diggin' and maybe collectively we'll all find the answers someday.

Cheers

Canada can't be bad if the above is from a Canadian who is "mad as hell" According to their mood indicator

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They are just trying to keep the tax dollar in Iran, they are afraid we will take all of their tax paying citizens. I say let them come...someone needs to pay for our old age/canada pension when the baby bommers ( like me ) retire ...P

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, I for one suspect that all Canadians are on a secret mission to overthrow the world. For years they have been exporting maple syrup. I believe it is this same maple syrup that is to blame for the rise in diabetes. I live in Ohio and I expect the Canadians to come across Lake Erie and storm the beaches any day now. Canadians hateful? That is amusing to me. I am sorry, but any country that gives us Molson and The Trews is alright with me.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Guilty as charged. It was just a few scant months ago I and my minions launched a daring Saturday daylight raid on the Port of 'Put In Bay'. Albeit not a beach, we did secure C Dock and ventured forth to pillage at the Roundhouse followed shortly thereafter by a foray to the 'Swim Up' establishment.

Unfortuntatly, during our celebratory beverage or sixteen, somebody put some drunk in our beer and by midnight we were overtaken by the Maiden Mistresses of Kelly's Island and whisked off short to their secret lair.

We bid a hasty retreat to the Fort of Malden in Amherstburg, Ontario early Sunday morning.

I hear tell another raid is planned for mid-May of next year . . . but that's just rumour at this point.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have long suspected that you Canadians have been making secret incursions into our outer perimeter. I also am of the belief that the Canadian geese that infiltrate my town along the shores of Lake Erie every summer are nothing more than UAVs. If I can only get my hands on one I will be able to back engineer this technology.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

lol
Its edible tecknology
they fly down south, eat your greens, fertilize your lawns, and then fly back up here.
and we eat them.

Have you noticed your economy is slowly colapsing in on itself while we continue to gro large?
heh heh heh
Soon, all your chlorophil are belong to us

so long suckers

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: my edit is full of fat goose..........oops I can't believe i wrote that.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I hope that they (Iranians) take heed , It's not islamaphobia it's just that you don't seem to play well with others , Running around telling the rest of the world that Islam is a peaceful, # I don't see it. Perhaps some of the so called moderate Islamists might want to man up and tell the radicals to stfu. And as a Canadian I find this to be deeply offensive I mean we let you come to a free land to escape the fundamentalist asholes that run that # show of a country , still stoneing and killing women how very modern of you. And don't give me any crap about the Christians not being any better, Canada is a Christian country you don't like it stay home , We don't care who you pray to, just stop supporting those that want to blow # up.
I don't know why I let the crap some of YOU PEOPLE say get to me I guess it's like you are the guests that came to a party , made a mess , treated the hosts like # and then wouldn't leave in fact you invited freinds over to trash the place some more.
Once again BE NICE OR GO HOME.

Iran...Keep running

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

I have long suspected that you Canadians have been making secret incursions into our outer perimeter. I also am of the belief that the Canadian geese that infiltrate my town along the shores of Lake Erie every summer are nothing more than UAVs. If I can only get my hands on one I will be able to back engineer this technology.

um . . . that sounds . . . dirty

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

LOL!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hey, As a Canadian-Muslim, there is nothing Islamophobic up here in Canada, its better than ever and we are still the same diverse, cultural, and wonderful place we always have been! I respect the Iranian President, but not when he puts these kind of false statements, Canada is a great place, don't be afraid to be here! No worries!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Well, I can't speak for all Canadians, because I have seen first hand the racism in this country.

Like today. I was in the elevator with woman going up, a middle eastern couple get on the elevator, and while they were on the elevator, they were speaking their native tongue. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Well, when they got off, the woman I was on the elevator with said very loudly "That F***ing pisses me off, speaking in another language in front of English speaking people in a English speaking country!" Along with some racial slur.

I am 18. Very opened minded. Very polite. But when it comes to hate such as what I experienced, I can't just stand down.

So, I looked at the woman with widened eyes, saying in a deep intimidating voice, "Are you seriously that ignorant?"

She looked down, I felt bad as always when I make someone feel bad, but I clearly got my point across. Racism is not accepted in todays generation.

This woman was thirty. She complained to the super (my dad) and i gladly wrote her a note stating that if she continues do show hate towards other tenants or their guests, she will be requested to leave by head office, as she signed an agreement stating that conflicts between pets, or the appearance of a person is not tolerated. ( We get a lot of bisexual, thugs, and old people in here. Not a good mix in terms of living with one another)

All in all, racism is very alive in Canada. Not with the younger generation, were all pretty chill, but the older ones. Something about how "foreigners took all our land!'

Sadly, they just say the great opportunity and took it while the rest who came in WW2 and 1 just sat around at factory jobs as the country grew.

Now that I think of it, Canada is a pretty nasty country.

Yyyyeahhh, don't forget to throw blanket statements over everything! Be happy with what you have, be tolerant of who you know, and get on with life. Ignore the mainstream freakin news, please and thank you.
Like, we aren't even discussing the colonisation and the massacre of the native americans. Whitey is the problem, hands down. I realise the conflicting nature of my statements.

sincerely, a remorseful white guy

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

yes Canada has been good at promoting itself as a peacekeeper, but lets face it , wether its through controlling our economy, buying up our utilities we are with the zionists .Already our laws are beggining to be Americanized. Although we are not quite there yet, an intelligent Iranian has got to at least be a bit leary with our all too friendly pro American ellite.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Oozy, your the one with the problem. You make it clear here how much you hate anyone not a Muslim because you can't tell the difference between hating Terrorists and hating Muslims. You are the perfect propaganda machine.

You and I butt heads now and then and I imagine you would be shocked if you knew how many Muslim friends I have and socialize with. Or is it just that you are yourself a Bigot and in reality you DO hate anyone who is not Muslim? Think about it. When you see obvious propaganda from people who hate anyone not in the same Religion as them, you immediately take their side. How do you think that makes you appear. Hating so many people who have nothing against you I mean.

It's easy really, we don't like people who want to force their religion on us or kill us. We do like Muslim People. You need to learn to separate the two.

You openly hate Jews and you have that in your avatar? You openly hate Americans. You openly defend Terrorist Organizations. Do you really think your own Bigotry is not apparent to everyone?

Open your eyes. Yes their are people who hate Muslims, but they are rare. How rare are Muslims who hate everyone else? Turn on the critical thinking part of your brain and stop being a shill for bad people who want to divide us.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm just going to reiterate my point that this whole news story is Ottawa propaganda; it has dick-all to do with Iran and is just propaganda produced by PM Harper, who is more American and Israel than he is Canadian. His regime has produced such blatant propaganda in the past and this is no different.

And to assume Iran would make such a statement is pure ignorance; Iranians are of the smartest people in the world, I would expect them to know that Canada is extremely diverse in terms of ethnic backgrounds and multiculturalism. Is there racism in Canada? You bet your ass there is, but it's dark humor and not some hate message against muslims that Harper is trying to promote among Canadians.

How the hell can average Canadians be Islamophobic? In this country, white people are the minority. Anyone else here ever been to Vancouver? Metro-Vancouver is dominated by asians and Surrey is dominated by East Indians (and Africans and Middle Easterners, etc). Why would we hate those who are an integral part of our society? Why would Canadians hate ANYONE group of people, period?

Seriously, this story is garbage. Iran did not state this, Ottawa did. Ottawa is lead by an anti-Iran prime-minister.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by frostback

yes CANADA is a christian country (NOT)
after residential schools and violating every treaty they ( Christians) ever signed and slaughtering most of the original inhabitants....
No wonder the Iranians are leary of coming here.

why are you so called christians so hatefully evil?

Canada is MY country and I say that these people are more welcome here then murderous so and so's who call themselves christains.
Iranians never did anything to the people who rightfully belong here.
While you FAUX christians spew nothing but dishonest murderous hate...
yah know, the stuff SATAN is famous for.

it took christians 15 years to wipe out my ancestors the huron
I'm sure the Iranians can read history.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Dude I live in Ontario, and I can confirm (at least here anyways) that this is nothing but absolute rubbish. I'm a white (raised Catholic) dude and have several Muslim friends that do their prayers for the Hajj and they have not encountered any problems. (Not that I know of) Canada is an accepting and tolerant country.

This "news" coming from Iran is nothing but a fabrication.

Made me laugh though, thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join