It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have an inkling that a 'terrorist attack' and a 'world war' may not be as close as people imagine.

A part of me believes its coming, but another part of me thinks its propaganda.

What i DO believe is going to happen, no doubt, is an imminent collapse of the economy, followed by major domestic issues both here in North America and in Europe. There might even be civil war, a definite increase in totalitarian policies, and an a eventual descent into a police state.

War with Iran? Israel? China?

I hope not. But in any case, we do not have a rosey future ahead of us. A definite inexorbable reality well all be facing atleast a year or two from now, is the total collapse of the western economy - specifically in Europe and North America.

This place is not gonna be a fun place to live.

If i were you, id move to Australia. I think things will be fine there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
its not as far off as some people think either. from my "opinion" we are about 2 years away from the start of a police state. if your intereste i can provide more of my "opinions".

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I can see where you're coming from. To be honest, I see more of the same happening. A moral deterioration, a downhill economy, an agitated bourgeoisie...logic warrants that all this will spiral down to something significant, some event that will be a defining moment of this century. But I don't know. I think there is a general laziness and insensitivity plaguing common minds, so I won't be surprised if nothing happens.
Not to undermine your opinion, my friend; just my 0.02.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
This place is not gonna be a fun place to live.

If i were you, id move to Australia. I think things will be fine there.

If you believe what you are saying. then by the time this happens Australia will be a thrid world country by then.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

i think the economic collapse, moral collapse, and carelessness is the downfall to our country. citizens need to arm themselves with knowledge. i say its so close because obama has already signed the executive order for the council of governors. we are building fema camps, strange missiles and such are being sighted all over the country.corporation spying on us for the feds, theres plenty going on right now that proves we are moving closer to a global agenda/mass genocide.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
I can see where you're coming from. To be honest, I see more of the same happening. A moral deterioration, a downhill economy, an agitated bourgeoisie...logic warrants that all this will spiral down to something significant, some event that will be a defining moment of this century. But I don't know. I think there is a general laziness and insensitivity plaguing common minds, so I won't be surprised if nothing happens.
Not to undermine your opinion, my friend; just my 0.02.

Thats what i think could happen. A slow gradual painful collapse. Not a 1929 type collapse. A collapse that takes 10 or 15 years to look back and say "what the hell happened". 20 years from now, no doubt, America will look like a very different place.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
reply to post by Arrius

i think the economic collapse, moral collapse, and carelessness is the downfall to our country. citizens need to arm themselves with knowledge. i say its so close because obama has already signed the executive order for the council of governors. we are building fema camps, strange missiles and such are being sighted all over the country.corporation spying on us for the feds, theres plenty going on right now that proves we are moving closer to a global agenda/mass genocide.

Ya. Thats strange.

Things are so demented. I was told that the Jews of Germany were told by certain individuals, rabbis and other leaders to leave Germany before the Nazis came to power. They thought that was ridiculous. Than, 1933 comes around, Nazis come into power, takes only a year or two for serious antisemitism to emerge, and still, the majority of Germanies Jews were being misled by their false leaders... 1937, its getting worse and worse, but still, manuy didnt leave to go the holyl and like many orthodox leaders had done. So, in 1938 when the euthanasia program went so well without problem Germany kicked "kill all the Jews" into high gear. Killed 6 million of them throughout Europe with relatively little difficulty and a complete control of the information. Neither the Vatican or any other major institution bothered to step in.

This was simple corruption on the part of Europes leaders, who planned together to take out the majority of Europes Jews along with other undesirables.

Fast forward to today. You have a ridiculous media matrix that filters information in a manner that makes the Nazis look primitive, and an event worse, public torpor, video games, clubs, movies, drugs, and probably worst of all, TV, sitcoms, reality TV have people completely programmed.

What could they accomplish behind this wonderland of imagery? How many people can they kill, before people come to their senses? If the Nazis did it, as unbeliavle and horrific as it was, you can bet your freaking ass that america and europe can do it, with probably even greater efficacy. This is a 'great' cleansing for them.

Maybe this period were entering is going to be a 'balancing period' between the East and West.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have a funny feeling in my left toe. It is # like this that disgraces ATS. Go away.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

what is this funny left toe you speak of? its more of a purple gorilla sitting in the corner of the room that nobody pays attention to.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The economy is driven by oil. Until it reaches it's peak ( not in our lifetime ) things will be fine.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risco
The economy is driven by oil. Until it reaches it's peak ( not in our lifetime ) things will be fine.

What about th america dollar?

What about the great amount of baby boomers who will be seeking their pensions next year?

Dont you think tat will put a strain on the dollar? Theres no money left. theyre simply printing more, without the gold to back it. They're trillions of dollars in debt.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
and when were trillions of dollars in debt to a huge dictatorial government like china were just asking for trouble. we might not have the money to pay em back, but we have the land to. they just need to get rid of pesky folks like us first.

new topics

top topics

join