It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was man created from? (Islam - Aliens)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well this is very interesting, I have been thinking about this for a while.

Quran has many contradictory answers regarding how humans were created, many tried to answer this question, but failed to understand why it was contradictory.

Here are a few examples of those contradictions:

It is he who has created man from water
-- Sura 25:54

And God has created every living creature from water.
-- Sura 24:45

We created man from sounding clay,
from mud moulded into shape.
-- Sura 15:26

Amongst his signs is this,
that he created you from dust.
-- Sura 30:20

So reading the above, it equates to this:
water? clay? dust?

WTF?

What we don't realize is the fact that Quran wasn't just sent for humans on Earth, but it was sent to all humanity, that means humans in other planets also (hence aliens), those aliens might have had different formations.

The above being said, we have to explain what is it that makes us human? Is it this body? I for one believe it is more than that. I believe what makes us human, is our soul. This body is nothing more than an avatar, it doesn't matter what our body is created from, we will still be human.

For example, you can have a bionic arm, but you will still be human, you could one day have a whole bionic body, you would still be human.

The contradictions are simply answered, and at the same time the support for Aliens increase.

I believe Aliens exists, who are human, but have different bodies.

Thoughts.

oz

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
what happens when you add water to dirt? it's become mud right? well after you leave out for a while it becomes like sticky clay. so we're made up of a combination of water and dirt which in the end produces clay. so i don't think it (the Qur'an) is contradicting itself. don't really know if that's the right answer though...
edit on 11/18/2010 by blackhawk420 because: adding a sentence

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackhawk420
what happens when you add water to dirt? it's become mud right? well after you leave out for a while it becomes like sticky clay. so we're made up of a combination of water and dirt which in the end produces clay. so i don't think it (the Qur'an) is contradicting itself. don't really know if that's the right answer though...
edit on 11/18/2010 by blackhawk420 because: adding a sentence

Dust?

Second line..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Peace bro...

Saying humans were made from clay was an allegory, in my opinion.. Read verse 3:7

From clay doesn't literally mean from clay. It was a throwback to the story of Jesus molding the bird from clay, to show the similarities (notice how they both breathed into it). Also to illustrate the story of making prophet Adam and sending him before the angels.

And when the quran said humans were made from water, it was to throw in a scientific miracle. (because guided evolution was from microbial life, which started in the water).

The dust thing is not necessarily literal either.. but to show that you are made from insignificant nothing. But if you want to be technical saying from dust could be considered a scientific miracle too, as we are technically made from stardust.

Only elements up to 5 were made in the big bang. The rest were cooked up in supernova explosions.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

If you read the verses, it clearly says created from, doesn't that simply mean created from?

For example humans created from water, literally water, not a blob of water, but the fundamentals of water, what is water?

For example humans created from dust, literally dust, not a chunk of dust, but the fundamentals of dust, what is dust?

For example humans created from mud, literally mud, not a chunk of mud, but the fundamentals of mud, what is mud?

For example humans created from clay, literally clay, not a piece of clay, but the fundamentals of clay, what is clay?

The above being said, why would GOD mention the creation of humans using different things?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ah, oozy my old foe - at last we can agree on a post! Yes, like you I think our soul is what makes us human, and the body just a vessel. I also think that soul continues on after the body dies and that we never truly die at all. But I don't have any religious beliefs as such, in that I don't follow any stream of religion, but many of the ideas in various religions strike a chord with me. A good theological thread, nice one

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
Ah, oozy my old foe - at last we can agree on a post! Yes, like you I think our soul is what makes us human, and the body just a vessel. I also think that soul continues on after the body dies and that we never truly die at all. But I don't have any religious beliefs as such, in that I don't follow any stream of religion, but many of the ideas in various religions strike a chord with me. A good theological thread, nice one

Yes, a vessel, that vessel doesn't have to be created from one thing, or doesn't have to be the same.

It can be in different shapes, different forms, it can even have different elements.

As mentioned in the Quran, that Jins are created from smokeless fire.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Doesn't the quran also say that you will find no contradictions? So it's either one of the other...

When it speaks of humans, it clearly means humans. Other beings have other names (hence the jinns).

Well that's just my opinion. The quran does also say that theres 7 earths, though.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And I am onboard with the alien theory, too. The world and universe has more secrets than answers, its what makes it so interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I don't believe there is any contradictions, I believe humans can be created differently, and it is really the soul which makes us human, rather than our body.

Regarding Jinns, they are different than humans, probably because of their own souls (different soul/what ever that is), or their relationship between their soul, and their body (which is created from smokeless fire).

Does the Quran say 7 heaves, or seven Earths? I will try to find the verse, thanks for that info.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey Ooze! What's the deal with your new avatar? It doesn't make sense! Islam is not a race. It's a religion, therefore there cannot be racism.

IRM

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ya, the quran does mention the fact that there's seven heavens and seven earths. here's the verse.

“God is He who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number. Through them all descends His Command: that you may know that God has power over all things, and that God comprehends all things in His knowledge.” (65:12)

EDIT: This quote about the 7 earths could be actually be mentioning the different layers the earth has. the earth has 7 different layers as well.
edit on 11/19/2010 by blackhawk420 because: adding new information

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by oozyism

Hey Ooze! What's the deal with your new avatar? It doesn't make sense! Islam is not a race. It's a religion, therefore there cannot be racism.

IRM

Continue your discussion regarding my avatar in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackhawk420
Ya, the quran does mention the fact that there's seven heavens and seven earths. here's the verse.

“God is He who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number. Through them all descends His Command: that you may know that God has power over all things, and that God comprehends all things in His knowledge.” (65:12)

So if there is 7 earths, what does that mean?

We can only continue our mission to learn more, and that knowledge will make the message of Quran clearer and clearer as we approach the Qiyamah.

What do you think?

Will we find 7 earths?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The quran doesn't say anything about Aliens. I've been reading the online version with english text in it and I have noticed it doesn't say anything about Aliems......So far!!

Online Qura - With English Text

Yes it talks about the Jinns but I think they are fourth dimensional Aliens. Not spiritual entities like the Bible and Quaran keep talking about. There is no Heaven and no Hell. There are dimensions.

Man was created by Aliens. Not God and certainly not Mud.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
The quran doesn't say anything about Aliens. I've been reading the online version with english text in it and I have noticed it doesn't say anything about Aliems......So far!!

Yes it talks about the Jinns but I think they are fourth dimensional Aliens. Not spiritual entities like the Bible and Quaran keep talking about. There is no Heaven and no Hell. There are dimensions.

Well I was asked in one of my previous topics "the secrets of the Universe" whether the Quran says anything in regards to ET presence, so here I'm making a whole thread about it:

1. Quran states that there are other living creatures through out the Universe:

(42:29) of the Quran,we are told, "Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

- "heavens and the earth": means the Universe.
- This verse claims living creatures have been scattered through out the Universe.

- It states that these are signs, therefore it means that we will eventually contact Aliens, and even come together with them. Hence what is the point of them being "signs" if we can't detect and contact them?

2. Quran already predicted our travel to outer space, all that is left is the discovery of Aliens:

29:22, "Neither on earth nor in heaven shall you be beyond reach:nor have you any guardian or helper besides Allah." (53)

As you can see in this verse it indicates to us that we will travel outside of earth, and we have already traveled outside.

3. Quran challenges us to travel through the Universe, but why?

55:33-34,we are addressed,"O ye assembly of Jinn and men!If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?" (52)

Very thought provoking, this hints to us that the Universe has boundaries, very interesting indeed. This also challenges us and jins to try to pass beyond the boundaries of the Universe.

- Does the Universe have boundaries?
- What is outside the boundaries of the Universe?

In conclusion, this sets a prophecy, the prophecy is our contact with Aliens.

Thanks for your time.

ooz

The thread:
The Quran and Aliens

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

I agree with your post, although I feel it is needed to point out that "Mud" may simply be a ancient metaphor for something else, either misunderstood and missintepretated by Man, OR, used as a metaphor by the supposed creator-ET's when describing it for Man, as they felt that Man might not be able to understand the full procedure at the time, hence simply saying they were created by "Mud".

"Mud" could mean anything; Egg, Flesh, DNA, or material taken from actual Mud, or so on..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

3. Quran challenges us to travel through the Universe, but why?

To seek out and understand life around this huge superuniverse, which will take trillions of years. To trade materials, knowledge, technology etc.

Very thought provoking, this hints to us that the Universe has boundaries, very interesting indeed. This also challenges us and jins to try to pass beyond the boundaries of the Universe.
- Does the Universe have boundaries?
- What is outside the boundaries of the Universe?

Here is a good image which describes not just our universe but the whole superuniverse.

In conclusion, this sets a prophecy, the prophecy is our contact with Aliens.

We have already contacted foreign entities. More specifically not WE but a specific minority.

-Naeem

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that something interesting is happening in Iran?
I feel that if there are any intelligent beings, they are in the Middle East.
I mean think about it..After all that Americans have done to the people there, (torture,etc.) I think that 'they' would want to help those people from the destruction America is creating.
I feel like the aliens are protecting people that deserve protection.
Maybe they created this game of life and they don't want innocent people to be hurt because of it.

Just some of my thoughts.
I firmly believe in Extraterrestrial Beings.
Not in the crazy way movies depict them, but them as our superior.
I feel like the aliens that exist, exist to help us, not destroy us.
Thoughts anyone?
It would be appreciated.[:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The quran is just a fairy tale. Mohammed was a paedophile, he raped aisha who was 8 years old!
All religions are # but islam is the #tiest of them all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join