It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the prosecution of Bahais Iran!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Iran seems to think they can get rid of Bahaiism by prosecuting them through the law. This will lead to complete failure, and will back lash, by giving the Bahais more legitimacy, and give them more power, and will make them more powerful.

The prosecution of Bahaiism, to some, could mean that Iran fears Bahaism, or Islam fears Bahaiism.

This is a complete failed policy, Iran needs to take in to consideration that these policies are uniting Bahais, and giving them more conviction to their faith, whether true or not.

Instead of allowing them to believe in what they want to believe, and through comfort question that belief, Iran is forcing the Bahais to forget whether Bahaiism is right, or wrong, rather making them focus on an issue which they think is more important, hence the prosecution of their Bahai brothers in Iran.

I will leave these verses of Quran for the Iranian people, and the Iranian government to ponder upon:

Noble Verse 5:3 ".....This day those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: Yet fear them not But fear Me (Allah). This day have I (Allah) perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your (complete) religion...."

Do not fear the Bahais, fear Allah, please do not prosecute them, as prosecution based on belief is a failed policy, and we have to learn from the past. The truth stands strong in the sea of falsehood.
----

Noble Verses 10:99-100 "If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed, all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe! No soul can believe, except by the will of God, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand."

Let people choose, after all, if GOD wanted us to believe, no human being in this earth would reject.
----

Noble Verses 15:2-3 "Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them)."

Leave the Bahais alone, to enjoy the good things in this life, and to please themselves. GOD will punish them in the end.
----

Noble Verse 2:256 "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Truth stands out clear from error, can any Iranian arrogance stand over the statement of GOD?? Stop your none-sense and do as GOD wills. Stop the prosecution of Bahais.

I have clearly put forward my stand point for any Iranian official to come and try to counter the points above.

Khalid
edit on 18-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
More info:

The Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, has once again expressed strong concern over Iran’s ongoing human rights violations, including its persecution of Iranian Baha’is.

iran.bahai.us...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm embarrassed, that no one cares about the Bahai situation in Iran.

Thanks for the approval of your support for the Bahai prosecution by the ?Iranian government

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Persia's heavy handed response to bahai'ism is what gave those silly idolaters their martyrdom in the first place. And without that there would be no followers today.

LOL.

I don't support a country being inhumane towards their population.. but I do support national sovereignty. If their people don't like it they can revolt or move, just like any other group of people in history. The quran says they will be blessed if they move for their religion, and they believe in the quran... so...
edit on 19-11-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

In that sense, Shiites also believe in Quran.

It is a sad crime to force people in to a state of Hijrah, that is not good at all, and doesn't support any cause, nor follow Islamic teachings.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I agree. There shall be no compulsion in religion...

And every time the Quran speaks to Muhammad and says "it is only your job to deliver", that means literally "all you are to do is deliver the message, not convert them by force"... One verse even specifically said "it is not your job to be their babysitter" (of course not the original arabic).

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

but I do support national sovereignty. If their people don't like it they can revolt or move, just like any other group of people in history. The quran says they will be blessed if they move for their religion, and they believe in the quran... so...

But....

Bahaisism is more Iranian than Islam.
The founder was from Tehran and indigenous to Iran.

The Bahá’í Faith

The Faith’s Founder was Bahá’u’lláh, a Persian nobleman from Tehran who, in the mid-nineteenth century, left a life of princely comfort and security and, in the face of intense persecution and deprivation, brought to humanity a stirring new message of peace and unity.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Star and flag Khalid.
Just an anecdote, this what the Baha'i center in Israel looks like.

www.sacred-destinations.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Iran seems to think they can get rid of Bahaiism by prosecuting them through the law. This will lead to complete failure, and will back lash, by giving the Bahais more legitimacy, and give them more power, and will make them more powerful.

The prosecution of Bahaiism, to some, could mean that Iran fears Bahaism, or Islam fears Bahaiism.

No one should be persecuted for their beliefs.

HOWEVER, if a belief-system threatens an existing order, perhaps a political regime, or the established religion of a nation, then isn't it possible to justify some kind of defensive action, as long as it's reasonable?

Was Franco wrong to demand that his nation's traditional Catholicism be given first place?

Is France wrong to "fight back" against an increasingly powerful Islam, within their borders?

Was the USA wrong to sequester Japanese Americans who were suspected of possible disloyalty, during time of war?

Probably some will say that these things were / are wrong, but they are at least understandable, considering the circumstances.

Is Saudi Arabia wrong to prevent non-Muslims from accessing certain "holy" sites?

I think most can see there are legitimate reasons to practice responsible restraint when ruling a nation, or when one is responsible for a population, or the administration of a region.

Again, I would never advocate "persecution" of anyone, but perhaps a humane "separation" can be justified at times, as in my above examples.

Does Islam fear Baha'iism? If they don't, they should, but I think it's obvious that at least in Iran, they do recognize the Baha'i Faith as a serious threat to Islam and / or the existing political order.

I can certainly see their point! Baha'i is the only religion promoted by the United Nations. It has all the appearances of a contrived / intentionally created belief, that is directed primarily at Islam (at the moment). Is Baha'i a kind of "Trojan Horse", sitting within the borders of various nations, biding their time, gaining more and more mass? Could they one day be mobilized to cause serious harm, that could have otherwise been peacefully dealt with, if measures were taken at an early-enough stage?

For me, knowing what I do about Baha'i, and it's questionable origins, and it's apparent goal of one day being the religion of the world, I would say that Iran would be acting irresponsibly if they didn't at least do something about this potential menace.

I'm not Muslim, so perhaps I shouldn't care. But the fact is, the Baha'i have designs far beyond their desire to conquer Islam.

In other threads, I have put a "name" on Baha'i, based on what I believe them to be. Baha'i is the "Coming Slave Religion" that our masters created specifically for their slaves on the future worldwide Plantation that they envision for us, or perhaps our grandchildren.

I realize Baha'i does not look terribly big or threatening at it's current embryonic stage of development, but I would not let down my guard because of a seemingly docile exterior.

Baha'iism is not just dangerous to Iran, or to Islam, it is dangerous to the entire world. As such, they should be dealt with accordingly.

JR
edit on 25-11-2010 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join