It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California decision on illegal immigrants may influence other states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The California Supreme Court this week unanimously upheld a state law that grants in-state tuition regardless of immigration status. Could their decision send a message to anti-illegal-immigration groups who have brought challenges to similar state laws around the country? Ten states — California, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Washington — passed laws allowing illegal immigrants to qualify for in-state tuition if they've attended high school in state for at least three years. In two of those states, illegal immigrants are also eligible for state financial aid.

Source Article

Looks like more illegal groups have more powers then the legal American public. Articles like these make me want the U.S. just to annex Mexico into our country. We do so much for illegal aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Does anyone have to say anything about this news?
I'm interested into what many have to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's Kalifornia man, what do you expect? That state has so many liberals and jerk offs its not even funny. Maybe the few people there with their head still working right should move out to avoid paying taxes to a state that dumps the money down the drain.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Personally it really chaps my arse. I can not really express my thoughts on this right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheONE1111

waaay ahead of you.

bags already packed.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheONE1111

Well neither Conservatives or Liberals voted on this. The Supreme Court of California did and I can tell most of them are getting to old to read the fine print of American law.
SCOC

top topics

join