It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mermaids off the coast of Mako islands in the pacific

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I take it Mr. Mandelhoff is the weird uncle of Cyrax and Flyrax.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Could be, although I'm not aware of any Cyrax and Flyrax. It is simply I, Professor...Douseldorf. What's my name again? Mandelhoff? Hasselhoff? I don't know. Where was I? Oh yes, mermaids. I like mermaids.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Finally the truth is out in the open, it seems that the real reason for the Allies victory against Hitler was...no nazi unicorns. That learned them real good.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OlympusMons
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Could be, although I'm not aware of any Cyrax and Flyrax. It is simply I, Professor...Douseldorf. What's my name again? Mandelhoff? Hasselhoff? I don't know. Where was I? Oh yes, mermaids. I like mermaids.

well, you have clearly not been perusing youtube enough for credible alien/ufo evidence.

What are you doing with your precious time, sir?

actually... there are some very interesting creatures being found lately... at least I think there are.
Ah, who the hell knows anymore unless you are holding the damn thing in your hands.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

The animal in the first video looked a lot like a frill shark, possibly dying, that somehow made it up to shallow waters . . . just saying, it looks like that to me.

Google Search for Frilled Shark-Take a Look
edit on 19-11-2010 by nonnez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
After former indeep(No pun intended) studies on the subject of Merfolk, I am quite certain that such beings indeed exist.
What they are? Who knows- A ancient ancestor that chose to stay in the water instead of entering land, a prehistoric Genetic Hybridisation-experiment by the Creator-ET's, stranded ET's(The Dogon-tribe described their descending gods as looking much like merfolk), or whatever, but Nazi-experiments? I HIGHLY doubt it. If so, their creation must be considered as modern and not to do with the ancient history of Merfolk.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
After former indeep(No pun intended) studies on the subject of Merfolk, I am quite certain that such beings indeed exist.
What they are? Who knows- A ancient ancestor that chose to stay in the water instead of entering land, a prehistoric Genetic Hybridisation-experiment by the Creator-ET's, stranded ET's(The Dogon-tribe described their descending gods as looking much like merfolk), or whatever, but Nazi-experiments? I HIGHLY doubt it. If so, their creation must be considered as modern and not to do with the ancient history of Merfolk.

if you are interested and you dig around enough, I'm sure you can find folklore on the subject of sea life/human integration.

There was an old "crazy" black man where I used to live. I found myself talking to him on a few occasions because he would sit there and talk to someone who could not be seen and ignore everyone else in the world it seems. Everyone just thought he was talking to himself because he was nuts, but on one of the occasions when I happened upon him, he invited me to sit and started telling me things... his name, the fact he served in korea... and that aliens were in the south pacific. I believe him. I gave him a fake name and he knew I was lying. I believe that who he was talking to told him so... and I NOW believe that individual was an alien. I hope it wasn't the same one who visited me, because i think that individual played a joke on me. the man was talking about it right in front of me... asking whoever it was why they wanted to play a joke on me. Shortly after I was driving a little too fast on a clay road with friends. I just felt adrenaline and didn't think I was going very fast...I wasn't going very fast, but it was a SLICK road. Put my new car in the ditch, felt stupid... and sort of like I had been cursed.

That junk freaked me out... but anyway... yeah, aliens in the south pacific... and take a look at some sea life with unusual characteristics, they seem to be getting either more diverse or we are just really finding more and more unusual creatures. Who knows how it happens? Genetic experiments, I do believe in those... done by humans as well, trying to unlock things. Some might turn out good, some not so good and you might wonder what the point was... and then there are other ways of one species somehow integrating some of it's characteristics into other species not necessarily by mating... and then there is always mating.... and you may find some interesting folklore about that indeed!
edit on 19-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thats one freaky looking nerd check the teeth on it lol. The second flash looked like a set of jaws.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
thanks heaps,
I want to believe in mermaids I do but they're is too many fakes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join