It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silent Truth Documentary aka The LaVena Johnson Murder Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ALERT THE PUBLIC TO THE TRUTH OF PENTAGON COVER-UPS.

This is a disgusting story of rape, mutilation and murder of a teenage girl enlisted just 8 weeks in the U.S. Army and the complicity of the U.S. Army in attempting to cover up evidence. This is a horrifying story.

According to US Army Reserve Colonel, Ann Wright, "ONE IN THREE WOMEN WHO JOIN THE US MILITARY WILL BE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED OR RAPED BY MEN IN THE MILITARY."

The Silent Truth Documentary aka The LaVena Johnson Murder Cover-Up

The Army called it suicide...

Foul play suspected....

Unexplained mutilation contradicting Army's story...

Freedom Of Information Act and A Mystery CD of Photographic Evidence

Gloves had been glued to her hands...

One In Three Women Joining the US Military Will Be Sexually Assaulted...

Failure to Use 'Inherent Contempt' Powers...

This is what the U.S. Army calls suicide:

There were acid burns on her inner thighs, and her genital area suffered massive bruising and lacerations. Additionally, a corrosive material had been poured into her vaginal region, presumably to destroy DNA evidence of rape. One of her eyes was hanging from the socket, her nose broken, bullet hole in her head, and several teeth were knocked backwards. The photos also revealed additional massive bruises, scratch marks and teeth imprints on her upper body. Her back and her right hand had been burned from what is thought to be a flammable liquid poured over parts of her body and lighted.

Gloves had been glued to her hands...

Military gloves had been GLUED TO HER HANDS, and when they were removed, Dr. Johnson found evidence of additional acid burns to her dominant hand--THE ONE SHE WOULD HAVE USED TO PULL THE TRIGGER, and he quickly realized the acid was intended to destroy any other DNA evidence. Not only was her body found fully clothed inside a KBR contractor's burning tent; there was a trail of blood found tracking from outside the tent to the inside. Dr. Johnson concluded that LaVena had been assaulted, mutilated, murdered and dressed after the attack, with the fire designed to burn away any evidence.

This is what Congress allows in testimony before them:

Assisted by their local US Congressman, William Lacy Clay (D) Mo.--the Johnsons were cautiously hopeful that they would finally get at the truth. Congressman Clay was sucessful in obtaining some investigative information, but not enough to force the truth from top Pentagon brass. Alongside the Tillman family--the Johnson's watched in disgust as Pentagon members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld were ..."unable to recall" certain events or memos regarding these suspicious deaths.

Not only did these military leaders fail to recall certain events--the congressional committee members sat there helpless to obtain any legitimate testimony. Rumsfeld reminded me of the nasty kid claiming ...'the dog ate his homework.' So, while Congressman Clay gave a verbal spanking to Pentagon leaders--other Republican members of this committee were fawning over these Generals, practically apologizing for the inconvenience of it all.

DISGUSTING!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As a side note, Colonel, Ann Wright quoted above:

Wright was the prominent officer who resigned from the US State Department in 2003 voicing her public opposition to the Iraq War. She co-authored a landmark work among anti-war groups called "Dissent : Voices of Conscience."

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow that is shocking and disgusting at the same time. Poor girl, who ever did this should be executed. Makes you also think about what else isn't being shared or shown by the MSM. No wonder the US military is threatened by Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I believe there is so much more to this story than just simple cover up,this probably goes up to the highest ranks in the military.My heart goes out to the family that has to endure the pain and sorrow of this horrible horrible loss of their daughter,I cannot imagine the pain they suffer on a daily basis.I will say a prayer for this family in hopes they can find some way to heal.
I have a couple of questions,the article says she was found in a contractors tent,do you know which contacting company it was?And do you know where I can find the dvd?thanks for bring this to our attention.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Well the cover up certainly was ordered from the top ranks. The article states that the contractor was Kellogg, Brown & Root.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more responses. I'd hoped that it would have sparked some discussion on the ONE IN THREE women being sexually assaulted or raped.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join