It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican pledge of Allegiance to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, it is coming to open now, we all knew that the candidates or what ever, had to please Israel before coming to power, or even being chosen as a candidate.

The Zionist Israel has huge influence over US politics, is there any American who actually denies this, at this day and age?

Cantor's pledge of allegiance to a foreign leader would be remarkable, and deeply offensive, even if the foreign country in question were Canada or the United Kingdom, our two closest allies with whom we have few policy differences.

english.aljazeera.net...

American politicians know this already, that your allegiance needs to be towards Israel, even if it is not, you have to do as Israel says, or else.

This is the first time, this has come out in open, finally we know US is a puppet of Israel. How can US come to this with all its might?

Thoughts.

oozyism

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Blackmail's a touchy subject, and very effective. It extends even in to dreams (especially so). That's why I keep saying that one should have no cares about whatever it is they use to get at you. Not too many pols are willing to turn tables on this group.

You ask how this is possible?

It is all they do.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
That is exactly what was to be expected from the Republicans. The one thing which I truly appreciate about Obama is that all the Jewish websites are saying he has betrayed them. That makes me want to punch the air.
edit on 18-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Yes, it is coming to open now, we all knew that the candidates or what ever, had to please Israel before coming to power, or even being chosen as a candidate.

The Zionist Israel has huge influence over US politics, is there any American who actually denies this, at this day and age?

Cantor's pledge of allegiance to a foreign leader would be remarkable, and deeply offensive, even if the foreign country in question were Canada or the United Kingdom, our two closest allies with whom we have few policy differences.

english.aljazeera.net...

American politicians know this already, that your allegiance needs to be towards Israel, even if it is not, you have to do as Israel says, or else.

This is the first time, this has come out in open, finally we know US is a puppet of Israel. How can US come to this with all its might?

Thoughts.

oozyism
You know, your right. they will not play the vid so, go to youtube and punch in-- price of peace 20 f 35 stealth jets to bribe israel.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

and that is your money used to pay a criminal to stop his crimes.

That is like paying a thief to stop stealing

Usually you put a thief behind bars, at least that is the norm of society today, and norm in local + International laws.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well its better then pledging allegiance to cuba or mexico i guessse,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit. The Jews have been attacking the Western world spiritually via using false prophets selling the notion to Christians that Christianity and Judaism the false animal sacrifice religion are a compatible or united religion. And that Talmudic Jews are controlling our senses and understanding of reality by attacking our minds using their influence and control over media and entertainment and even history itself. So it is bound that these what normally would be outrage steps and practices are slowly being taken and more openly. It is also why I don't even bother voting anymore. Republicans, Democrats, it doesn't matter. They are all puppets who can't handle running a country.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You support Terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Taliban, and then have the nerve to call the US criminal?

Seriously ooz your US bashing is really really really getting old.

You hate Israel and you hate the US, its clear we get it........

I dont understand why its so suprising that we would side with our ALLIES much like we do Britain.......

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by nite owl

and that is your money used to pay a criminal to stop his crimes.

That is like paying a thief to stop stealing

Usually you put a thief behind bars, at least that is the norm of society today, and norm in local + International laws.
I know, it's sick. We are forced to pay this in our taxes , WHAT A BUNCH OF ______. I nor anyone else, VOTED for this bull. SO, i owe no taxes on the basis of, the gov't using tax dollars on bribes to other nations. THUS, WE THE PEOPLE , were not REPRESENTED. Taxation without representation. FRAUD. I owe nothing in taxes. Now this is what the tea party peoples should be saying right now. GO TEA PARTY.
edit on 18-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
America is broke. We can't afford to hand out $3,000,000,000.00 worth of fighter jets to Israel like it's candy. If Israel was a real friend, they would turn down the offer because they know we're broke. This is a case of American taxpayers being taken advantage of by Israel once again at a time when we need every penny. We're how many trillions of dollars in debt???
edit on 18-11-2010 by Tyrone because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrone

AMERICANS, like it. This is why they do nothing and let it happen over and over. YES? You cannot get the vid to work on here either, because they do not want it out. go to youtube and punch in--- price of peace 20 f 35 stealth jets to bribe israel. YOUR MONEY, without representation at work.
oh i'm sorry, the deathstar will be fully operational, young jedi.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This one might just get me in trouble on here at ATS. If so then fiat.

This is propaganda from a bunch of antisemitic types who know less about fornication than they know about being men, and have never been in uniform.

How many of you anti-zionist types have ever held a weapon in combat?

I bet zero. Because you are all cowards IMHO, as is the case with most skin-heads and neo-nazis. Despicable cowards.

Israel has held its own *snip* against every arab army since 1948. They have earned the right to survive.

You people don't have the guts to go up man for man against the Israelis.
edit on 11-19-2010 by Springer because: removed epithets and foul language

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Congrats voting public, you sent the same idiot corporate sellouts and pro-zionists back into power. We sell Israel fighter planes they promise not to bulldoze homes in Gaza. Nice trade agreement there. I'm not anti-Israel, but the idea than an American politician has to pledge anything to a foreign entity is sickening.

Hey Cantor, you're American, remember?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The day before yesterday the republicans in a secret vote voted 168 to 5 to overturn Obama's veto on the new law making illegal forclosures legal.

The Zionist banks that created Israel and control the US there you have it
Same same here in Kanukistan.

The US has been PWNED.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

don't eat the brown acid man.
or brown donuts either
the facts leave you out

Callin some one a coward when you are not face to face equally armed is the HIGHT of cowardice, as any intelligent real person on the internet will tell you...
Potty mouth never contains much of worth thats why its called potty mouth.
now have a nive day.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

That's true, and one more thing that must be done is a professed belief in Jesus and Christianity, and several visits to a major church must be done.
I would love to see a man like Jim Trafficant.

Jim Traficant

Jim Traficant: Powerful Israel Lobby Has Death Grip On U.S. Politics, Elections, Policies

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

This is propaganda from a bunch of antisemitic types who know less about fornication than they know about being men, and have never been in uniform.

I bet zero. Because you are all cowards IMHO, as is the case with most skin-heads and neo-nazis. Despicable cowards.

Israel has held its own *snip* against every arab army since 1948. They have earned the right to survive.

Seriously, what does anything you said have to do with the OP?

Or

Was the above sarcasm, then again, I have heard of people like you

Although

People like you are becoming rare and extinct.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by oozyism

You support Terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Taliban, and then have the nerve to call the US criminal?

Seriously ooz your US bashing is really really really getting old.

You hate Israel and you hate the US, its clear we get it........

I dont understand why its so suprising that we would side with our ALLIES much like we do Britain.......

Do you even read before you press reply lol

I never said any one is criminal in the OP

This is about Allegiance, and it is obvious that US politician's allegiance is with Zionists and not with the American people.

Can anyone really deny that anymore?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

very interesting

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

No, Israel lost in Lebanon in 2006 and lost several tanks I bought them. Those tanks now make up Hezbollah 1st Armored Division. The Israelis gave up against the Arabs the same way you gave up and went back home to Florida.

new topics

top topics

join