It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I apologize to the World….We have Failed You !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I apologize to the World….We have Failed You !!
I would like to apologize to the world for the lack of our citizens giving a # anymore. We we’re once the beacon of Freedom, the Light to the World, the type of country the World strives to become. We have forgotten our roots, we have forgotten what this country was founded on and we have no one to blame but ourselves. We have become a Dumbed Down Society based on nothingness with the younger generation striving to become even less. We have no thoughts of our own, and the majority of our citizens take what the TV says as truth without question. We have become…..Ignorant, Uncaring, Pathetic
We are too busy watching TV to actually comprehend what has happened to our Freedoms, our Lives and our Country. We would rather watch Dancing with the Stars then take to the streets and take our country back.
We’ve allowed our American form of Government to trade the “Good of the People” for what’s good for themselves and Israel. Our government has been hijacked; it’s been bought and paid for by Corporations, AIPAC The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and any other group with enough money to line the pockets of Congress. We have a Government who puts Israel first, their bank accounts second and America third. We have members of Congress declaring their unfaltering support for Israel over the interests of America……that my friends is called TREASON… and every member of Congress who declares such should be lined up against the wall and shot…Period.
I know the majority of “We the People” have been turned into spineless masses of nothingness, lacking any real drive or Balls to change anything. Sure there is a small percent of the population who see what is happening, who care what is happening, and are willing to fight to change what is happening…and these few must carry the weight of those who won’t.

History will show that the true Patriots will be those standing knee deep in spent shell casings, fighting in the streets of America for the freedoms given up so easily by so many.

You can just say you’re an American, Or you can get off your Ass and BE an American

edit on 11/18/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: Added Paragraphs

edit on 11/18/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Buy an ounce of silver to destroy JP Morgan!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Blame America first.

I am an American and will never apologize for that.

"I want to thank God for making me an American." Ernie Banks during his retirement speech.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Why would anyone need to apologize, we didnt choose to be like this we were made, brainwashed if you will into this idiocracy that is america/canada. If you think we did this to ourselves i'm going to have to disagree, We didn't know what was going on behind the corrupt doors of congress, the whitehouse.. nearly everywhere. Us citizens have been turned into cattle without even knowing it. They give us our game systems, movies, magazines, half-naked paris hiltons and we enjoy it because thats all we have.

If we were to "take to the streets" and try to take our country back do you think they'll lay on their backs and let us take it? No it will be America's brainwashed troops or secret army against all the citizens actually willing to fight. They'll gladly kill all of us before giving us the freedom we need.. set examples of fear so the rest are more easily controlled. I've been around a bit too long to believe we've done this to ourselves.

We can't stop this from happening no more than anyone can... All I can do is quote one amazing movie.
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" - Robin Hood

-No offense intended
Ginger
edit on 18-11-2010 by GingerGuidance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I am an American and I don't apologize.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I will never apologize for being an american. I was born into this country, and I shall love my country. While the government has done horrible things in her name; I shall always love her.
edit on 18/11/10 by Parize because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

There are battles and there are wars... We might have lost quite a few battles, but it only takes one major victory to seal the deal.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't apologize either. You are off in la la land.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
here is another folly. They will not play the video, so go here so you can see it. go to youtube and punch in--- price of peace 20 f 35 stealth jets to bribe israel. Now tell me. You will, PAY this in your taxes. Did you vote for this? Well, your still going to pay for it whether you like it or not. Taxation without representation. What cha gonna do, what cha gonna do when they come for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has to apologize for anything, except for the people who are responsible for destroying America. The big banks and corporations of the Elite.
America is in critical condition at this point in her history, with everything that is going on. The Elite are in the process of tearing out her bowels as they slowly rip up the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

I don't pretend to know the answers because I don't know exactly how to take back my once great country. I know that each day a freedom is taken away, a piece of my heart gets ripped out and replaced with a very deep down resentment, a resentment for all of the Bankers, the Elite, and the leaders that seem to want the fall of America and the collapse of what America stands for.

Is a revolution needed? maybe. What would the forefather's advice to us be? We all know how they would feel, it is well documented. Lady Liberty needs our help. She is down but she sure in the hell isn't out! What do we do? We have voted, we have made DC aware of how we felt and they wouldn't listen.

All I do know is that we as Patriots need to be ready to sacrifice our lives for the sake of our children and grandchildren, so they won't have to live in a country under Markist and Communist rule. It inspired me to write a call to all people.

A CALL TO ALL PEOPLE

Calling All People, from all across the land,
We as a People, Need to firmly take Our Stand;

Calling All People, every race and every creed,
We as a People, will fight standing on our feet.

Calling All People, all of those who are awake,
We as a People, have taken all that we can take;

Calling All People, who love Freedom and Liberty,
We as a People, Refuse to live down on our knees.

Calling All People, Time to stand and make a choice,
We as a People, Millions strong with one Loud voice;

Calling All People, We shall all arise,
Cause we as a People, for our country we will die.

KennyLee 11/18/10

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GingerGuidance

Why would anyone need to apologize, we didnt choose to be like this we were made, brainwashed if you will into this idiocracy that is america/canada. If you think we did this to ourselves i'm going to have to disagree, We didn't know what was going on behind the corrupt doors of congress, the whitehouse.. nearly everywhere. Us citizens have been turned into cattle without even knowing it. They give us our game systems, movies, magazines, half-naked paris hiltons and we enjoy it because thats all we have.

If we were to "take to the streets" and try to take our country back do you think they'll lay on their backs and let us take it? No it will be America's brainwashed troops or secret army against all the citizens actually willing to fight. They'll gladly kill all of us before giving us the freedom we need.. set examples of fear so the rest are more easily controlled. I've been around a bit too long to believe we've done this to ourselves.

We can't stop this from happening no more than anyone can... All I can do is quote one amazing movie.
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" - Robin Hood

-No offense intended
Ginger
edit on 18-11-2010 by GingerGuidance because: (no reason given)
I agree with you .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

you want to solve the problem?

fall on your sword.

ya and all your followers, too.

really if you think about it, no body needs you but the enemy.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"We have forgotten our roots, we have forgotten what this country was founded on and we have no one to blame but ourselves."

Forgotten what this country was founded on? I think if anything people today forget that we founded this country on greed! We came here, stripped the Indians of their land and killed many people in the process. We have been raised thinking we have "freedom." But we are far away from knowing the truth! I am an American, although I cannot be sure to say that I am proud to be one. Our culture is based on letting the "best man win," forgetting and backstabbing all the people on the way. People betray other people to get ahead. This is not a problem of today. This has always been a problem. So to "apologize" now, is simply a waste of time. America is doomed because of all the greed and bloodshed from the past.

top topics

join