It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you have to say about theses quotes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I for one don't think that anything that is written is the infallible word of the most high. We all have to obtain our own truth. But for those of you who do, what do you think about theses quotes?

Luke 17: 20 -21
Now when he was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of GOD will come, He answered them and said, "The Kingdom of GOD does not come with observation; nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of GOD is within you"

Mathew 4:5-7
Then the devil took him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, sand said to Him, �If you are the Son of God, throw your self down For it is written:

�He shall give his angles charge over you� and, �In their hands they shall bear you up Lest you dash your foot against a stone.�

Jesus said to him, �It is written again, �You shall not tempt the Lord your God�

Mathew 4:10
Then Jesus said to him, �Away with you, Satan! For it is written, �You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.�

Mark 2:10
But that you may know that the Son of Man has the power on earth to forgive sin

Matthew 5:45
That you may be sons of your father in Heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and sends rain on the unjust.

Mathew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God
Mathew 23:9-10
Do not call anyone on earth your father; for one is your father, he who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for one is your teacher, the Christ.

Matthew 26:39
He went a little farther and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, �oh my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will�

Matthew 10:40-41
He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me. Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward.

-Mark 10:18
So Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good? No one is good but One, that is God.

- John 8:28
Then Jesus said to them, when you lift up the son of man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My father taught Me, I speak these things.

John 5:37
And the father himself, who sent me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, no seen his form.

Matthew 7:21
not everyone who says to me, Lord Shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, lord, lord have we not prophesied in your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then I will declare to them, I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness

John 6:38
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of him who sent me

John 7:16
Jesus answered them and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his who sent me

John 13:16
Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who was sent greater than he who sent him. If you know theses things, blesses are you if you do them

Matthew 13:57
so they were offended at him. But Jesus said to them, A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house
- John 14:28
You have heard me say to you, I am going away and coming back to you If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, I am going to the Father, For My Father is Greater than I

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I Think that we shoud all follow the teachings for that is what will lead you to the most high. But just as i thought not one person responded

[Edited on 9-7-2004 by DaTruth]

new topics

join