It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

how many licks is it gonna take for you doomsayers to get to the REAL center of this tootsie pop? i wish these predictions would stop flooding this site which actually once upon a time had useful and interesting information on it. dont you guys have some cardboard and a street corner to stand on?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Well once they finally do I don't think they will be around to long to gloat about predicting the bomb dropped on their homes. I agree about the useful information not being present but, that's why I'm here now

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

Me too!! So glad they moved the date back up, game looks awesome! The OP needs to look @ the clock again because the little hand in approaching the 6, not 11.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Seriously, this is just getting ridiculous at this point. ITS A FREAKIN CARTOON!!! SO since your "prediction" date of 11-6 was clearly wrong, are we just going to keep rolling out this cartoon until maybe we get it right?

If you really think a cartoon "predicted" 9-11 then maybe you would not mind answering a few questions about that OP.

1) What does the 3rd tower on the magazine cover symbolize? You can see it to the far left.

2) What does the "$" symbolize?

3) If this magazine cover being held by Lisa was a "message" about 9-11 where in the entire cartoon is there any indication of the year of the event. Remember, the actual episode aired back in 1997.

How about just a few questions about your current cartoon of doom.

1) It begins with a countdown that never finishes. If numbers are so important, why are these excluded from your prediction? What does the 5 and 4 symbolize?

2) Ok, so we have one hand on the 6 and one on the 11, the clock itself is the outline of a 10. So can you tell me why the date can not be 10-6-2011 or 6-10-2011? Or should we just expect to see this same cartoon rolled out again as evidence at that time?

Really.. stop and think about what you are saying in this thread. You are claiming that a nuclear weapon will go off later this month and you have come to that conclusion based on a freakin cartoon. Are you really going to tell me that does not sound like a mild case of mental illness to you?

Tell ya what OP... if this "prediction" does not come to pass AGAIN, will you leave ATS for good and spare us from having to read this crap anymore?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

No the clock clearly reads 5:55. If the hand is over the number then it is the minute hand, if it is shorter than the number then it is the hour hand, therefore the clock reads 5:55.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
O come on... You really this desperate for doom and so gullible that you have to resurrect a fail cartoon conspiracy theory? Also of course the author of the original hoax simpsons doom thread Signals is in here spreading his ignorance once again not to mention hes already posted another fail youtube video prediction thread. Glad to see ATS does anything about false doomsayers, hoaxers *sarcasm*
ATS has become a joke and you're the punchline.
edit on 19-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I guess it's right after black friday because the powers that be are testing us to see what we'll buy on our last day of spending their cash. The choice is : Should i get a new HDTV or a new survival knife to roam the apocalyptic wasteland?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes the clock does clearly say 5:55... hence why Homer says, "Oh it's dinner time" unless in cartoon land they eat dinner at 11:30 AM or PM... but we can assume it is AM cause it is still daylight out... unless of course the sun never sets in cartoon land.

On second thought...let's stick with 11:30 cause we wouldnt want to let details get in the way of another doom date.

It's good to see that some members here at ATS are not only incredibly foolish, but also blind.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
[sarcasm]

YEAH! Finally something to look forward to. I was so when disappointed the last date came and went. Rock ON!!!

[/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So, lets consider the idea that the clock represents a date.. the episode aired in may, so wouldn't you think that if the clock was supposed to be a date, it would be for 6/11/10?? Especially because you read a clock by the hour hand first, and it was only a month after it was aired! Since that date being gone people were lead to believe (because of one persons youtube video) that it was supposed to be 11/6/10 (by reading the minute hand first).
And now, someone else has found another way to read the clock!

I have a idea. For everyone's future benefit, lets all put our heads together for 10 minutes and think off all the different ways to read the clock and see what dates correlate. We'll make a list of all the dates for everyone to see.
There will be a Poll for each date-
1: "I believe this is the date! this is the REAL false flag date!"
And 2: "I wish this list would hurry and be over..."

Then on the very last date on the list, we will see how many people still voted number 1!! JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!!!

edit on 11/19/2010 by aayler because: needed another smiley..!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
*fart sound*
edit on 11/19/10 by Marked One because: Had to take some kaopectate.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Seriously, this is just getting ridiculous at this point. ITS A FREAKIN CARTOON!!! SO since your "prediction" date of 11-6 was clearly wrong, are we just going to keep rolling out this cartoon until maybe we get it right?

If you really think a cartoon "predicted" 9-11 then maybe you would not mind answering a few questions about that OP.

1) What does the 3rd tower on the magazine cover symbolize? You can see it to the far left.

2) What does the "$" symbolize?

3) If this magazine cover being held by Lisa was a "message" about 9-11 where in the entire cartoon is there any indication of the year of the event. Remember, the actual episode aired back in 1997.

How about just a few questions about your current cartoon of doom.

1) It begins with a countdown that never finishes. If numbers are so important, why are these excluded from your prediction? What does the 5 and 4 symbolize?

2) Ok, so we have one hand on the 6 and one on the 11, the clock itself is the outline of a 10. So can you tell me why the date can not be 10-6-2011 or 6-10-2011? Or should we just expect to see this same cartoon rolled out again as evidence at that time?

Really.. stop and think about what you are saying in this thread. You are claiming that a nuclear weapon will go off later this month and you have come to that conclusion based on a freakin cartoon. Are you really going to tell me that does not sound like a mild case of mental illness to you?

Tell ya what OP... if this "prediction" does not come to pass AGAIN, will you leave ATS for good and spare us from having to read this crap anymore?

I agree... we'll going nuts over a cartoon.... A CARTOON?!? Seriously i don't believe that the episode that everyone points to regarding 9/11 really was a warming... It just looked like a magazine that cost 9 dollars and had the city skyline on it. I mean seriously let me go pause a movie or tv show at any spot and say "oh thats a warning of a false flag event or event in general."

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh Nooooos's (shakes head slowly side to side)
Another false flag attack predicted from an adult cartoon show

Posters should be banned if their predictions don't come through.
This makes all of out to be tin winkie wearers.
This is nothing but crying Wolf, and when the real intel comes through, we will all be scoffing these boobs.

No star no flag and lots of thumb downs.
:d n:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
*fart sound*
second line

Perhaps Skeptic Overlord will allow sound bites to be added

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
is there a black stars and black flags on this forum (for negative purposes?)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

actually, it reads 6:55... it is obviously the shorter hour-hand on the 6.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh c'mon!!!!
Not this Stuff again.
Why dont you people go look for good predictions to come true.
DId you happen to find any winning lottery numbers during any Simpsons episodes by chance?

This thread is already an epic FAIL!

These fear mongering predictions have gotten disgusting.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hell yeah. Hey I'm in agreement. I think anybody who makes phony prediction threads should be banned.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
yes this thread is an epic fail, just like the original prediction thread this thread is based on. I think we can be grateful one on hand that this thread has not had 400+ flags like the original, but it is scary to see it with 20 flags. Clearly we have 20 more people on ATS, not including the OP, who can not tell time. That is the real conspiracy here! All these people who must use a digital clock.

MODS: Can this thread be moved to HOAX?

a) It is based on a previous failed prediction thread.

b) It is based on misleading information. The OP claims the clock reads 11:30 and anyone who can tell time can clearly see the time is 5:55

It is not my belief that the OP purposely meant to mislead anyone, but that does not change the fact that it is indeed misleading.

eta: And again... I just want to point out that this OP has committed him/her self to this idea of a nuclear attack. Just look at the title.
edit on 19-11-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'll second that,this should be moved to the Hoaxed forum.
And I also agree with Marked One,people who knowing post this shi....errrrrr stuff after its already come and gone,should be banned.

Its insulting to the forum and to the people who contribute new and potentially worth while information.
At least having the possibility for a ban,would cut back this stuff alot,and make people think twice about posting this type of stuff.

This forum needs either changes or just be rid of it all together.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Black_Fox because: sPeLLinG

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join