It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Classic... Henry Kissinger speaks to the world through the Simpsons..NO ONE could make that up as a story line...except South Park. Watch...New episodes will include false conspiracy dates. With references to Paul McCartney being dead.... Or Kissinger... WAY TOO FUNNY..
I read all the Doomsdayers,including "awakening" people. With SO many false claims... You would think someone would get ONE right. Nope... NONE..
At least South Park will swear in their false flag..for laffs.. Can't even do that here....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay, let's get serious here folks...yeah, I misread the stupid clock, it really is 5:55...but what LIMAECHOGOLF said:

IF Henry Kissinger told Matt Groenig I would like to see the Time of 5:55 placed in your X number episode and Matt Groenig then wrote it in I don't think that took more than one person involved....

is true and it would be very simple for something like this to take place and as a hardcore conspiracy theorist I have absolutely no doubt that TV is used constantly by TPTB to further their agenda. And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that The Simpsons are one of their many tools.

"Ja is this Mat Groenig"?

"Yeah this is Matt"

"Ja this is Henry, Henry Kissinger"

"Who?"

"Henry, Henry Kissinger, I used to be the Secretary of State under Nixon"

"Who?"

"President Richard Millhouse Nixon"

"Who the coffee guy at General Mills?"

"No, no, you dunderhead, the President of the United States, back in the 1970's"

"Oh hey, Cyrus, how is Jimmy Carter doing, loved his book on the Palestinians"

"No, I am not Cyrus Vance, I am Henry, Henry Kissinger"

"Well you have a German accent like Cyrus Vance!"

"Ya vow, I worked for Nixon, not Carter"

"Oh that guy who used to fall down on Saturday Night Live"

"No that was Chevy Chase"

"Beautiful Golf Course there at the Chevy Chase Country Club, have you ever been?"

"No you dunderhead, well, yes, when I was Secretary of State for President Nixon"

"The coffee guy?"

"Nooooooo!"

"Hey no need to get testy their Cyrus!"

"I am not Cyrus Vance, I am Henry, Henry Kissinger, and I need to talk to you about placing a time in your cartoons"

"Oh usually about a week, the artists are real good, they use a lot of computers to do the graphics"

"No you idiot, not how long it takes to make a cartoon, I need you to place the time in a cartoon"

"What are you from the weather channel or something?"

"No! I am Henry, Henry Kissinger, I was Secretary of State under Nixon"

"I thought that was Madline Albright?"

"Agh, you are an imbicile do you know that?"

"Hey babe, your calling me, let's not get all cranky, you might want to switch to sanka gramps!"

"I don't drink coffee"

"So why did you work for that coffee guy?"

"I did not work for the coffee guy?"

"You know Henry, I have an appointment what's all this about anyway?"

"I need you to put a clock in one of your cartoons, and put 5:55 in the time!"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because we want to warn all of our Mason and Illuminati Friends there will be a nuclear attack on that day"

"Hey why not just call NORAD?"

"Wow, that's a great idea, I hadn't thought of that, you know I am really getting up there in years"

"No prob babe, that's why I make the big bucks"

"Well thanks young man you have been very helpful"

"Have a good day Cyrus, cia, love you babe, lets do lunch, checks in the mail!"

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh for Godssakes, are we on this again? Sorry, LOL. I don't mean to be dismissive. But, is it really to be that when one prediction fails, the date is to be changed to another date about a week or two ahead? Really? I haven't even read this thread, but the theme is enough for me: "Sorry the first date was wrong, but the REAL date (wink, wink) is another week or two along..."

I don't know the OP's history here, his/her experience here, his/her length of membership. This is not said in any rude tones or mean in any way. I'm simply stating my thoughts about these predictions. Again, it's another week or two away. If, indeed, there are any "real" predictions or cosmic whistle-blowing, those have been SUCCESSFULLY drowned out by the mis- and dis-information agents out there.

So, could this be real? Well, yeah, it "could" be real. But, chances are, thanks to the campaign, it's not, and we'll never know unless the skies light up like magnesium flares.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay, let's get serious here folks...yeah, I misread the stupid clock, it really is 5:55...but what LIMAECHOGOLF said:

IF Henry Kissinger told Matt Groenig I would like to see the Time of 5:55 placed in your X number episode and Matt Groenig then wrote it in I don't think that took more than one person involved....

is true and it would be very simple for something like this to take place and as a hardcore conspiracy theorist I have absolutely no doubt that TV is used constantly by TPTB to further their agenda. And it is not beyond the realm of possibility that The Simpsons are one of their many tools.

So are you backing off your claim that a Nuclear Attack will happen on 11/30/2010 now that you realize the clock reads 5:55 and not 11:30?

Now that you realize the clock reads 5:55 what does this do for your theory that this cartoon is warning us of a Nuclear Attack?

Are you going to change the date, or finally admit you may have been reading WAY too much into this cartoon?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ouch... I think we collectevy dismissed his point.. don't like to hammer a mistake...... Wanna bet South Park guys read these threads?.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And what will you post on the 1st December?? "The real date is actually 3/2/11 ??." etc etc etc.

There are hundreds of mini Ron Weinlands as it is .,

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i knew this would happen. they would change the date when their prediction failed. this is another reason why they should close the predictions threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Nice :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I come in here for the fun of it all. The prophecy part is entertaining in some way, provided I don't get too involved or too serious about it.

Keep it up to all the "prophets" in here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LIMAECHOGOLF

*snipped*

You are correct in the time being 5:55 But Homer says time to EAT doesn't saying anything about breakfast lunch or dinner... I personally like lunch around NOON... IF the site is disappointing than I have a couple of suggestions

Nope, he definately says "dinner time".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ahhh, figured how to embed the pic I wanted earlier...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b25ab3b5c50.jpg[/atsimg]

Another 911 reference albeit way after the event.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

The Simpsons didn't predict 9/11 any more than I predicted it by 'reading' the shapes my egg and toast make on a plate in the morning. It's a coincidence at best, delusional numerology and pattern hunting at worst.

When it doesn't happen will you be looking for the next thing to 'predict'?

Or will we all learn from experience and conclude that maybe, just maybe, you can't predict the future using numerology and frames from mass media cartoons?

I don't understand the logic. The "proof" presented is tenuous at best, delusional at worst.

See you Nov 1st.
edit on 22-11-2010 by eightfold because: brevity.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
According to the Simpsons, the stock for 'Duff Beer' will also sky rocket higher than gold!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
But the clock reads 5.55 or 17.55 or you could say its five mniutes to six.

I mean I was spooked by the 9/11 simpsons, but the Simpsons though ? Ah well lets just wait and see. What else can we do.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Seriously? ANOTHER dooms day thread? Ya figure if you change those numbers around just one more time they'll actually predict SOMETHING? I predict this will get reworked, reworded and reposted until something does happen and then the op will shout from the rooftops, SEE, I WAS RIGHT, MY THEORY WORKS PERFECTLY!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
me and my roommate were talking about this and we came to the conclusion that the clock read 6:55. When Homer sees the clock he says something about dinner time hence 5 minutes to 7. our guess is if it were predicting a false flag attack it would be June 2011. Maybe the clock signifies a "10" or not i dunno but that's what made most sense to me

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

I am literally shocked by the number of grown-up's on this thread that obviously do not know how to read a frigging clock.
This clock reads 5:55 ladies and gentlemen. Almost six. If it were 6:55, it would be to almost 7:00.

Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just thinking about a possible time and date theory related to the video and alleged Chinese missile over California:

Time of event conversions:
U.S. = 5:00 pm on 11/8/10
China = 9:00 am on 11/9/10
Russia = 11:00 am on 11/9/10

Most foreign countries and the military follow this date sequence:
November 9, 2010 would read: 9/11/10
Military time would be:
US: 1700
China: 0900
Russia: 1100

The clock shown on the video clearly had the large hand on the 11 and the small hand on the 6. Both of these numbers could be turned upside down with the 11 remaining the same and the 6 being a 9.

While I am fairly new to all of these conspiracy theories, I do find the observations here very compelling and worth the time to dig deeper.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by LIMAECHOGOLF

*snipped*

You are correct in the time being 5:55 But Homer says time to EAT doesn't saying anything about breakfast lunch or dinner... I personally like lunch around NOON... IF the site is disappointing than I have a couple of suggestions

Nope, he definately says "dinner time".

www.youtube.com...

So - just for fun - it will be "dinner time" with a 10 involved in the date somehow . . . that should

open it up to a bizzillion interpretations!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I agree with the posters who see the clock time as 5:55 (or 5 to 6). This could be interpreted as either 5 days before the 6th month or May 26th (which has a fibonacci signature as 5+2+6=13 and May = 5 is a fib # and 26 = 2 x 13 (fib #). I think that the 5:55 = 5+5+5 = 15 is the better interpretation but rather than May 10th or Jan 5th (as another poster suggested) I think that it should be read in the european or military format (day-month) so 15 is 1-5 the 1st of May or May Day. May Day is the big Communist celebration day and was also the inauguration day of the Illuminati (1 May 1776). I didnt read all of the postings so if someone else suggested 1 May (or 26 May) as the correct interpretation then I apologize.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join