It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yet another date.....don't people get tired of being wrong and just buffer what they are thinking /writing? And from an episode of the simpsons?!
I had this dream, there was this snake wearing a vest rolling a donut....obviously this translates that the false flag will be December 3rd 2010..... I have spoken....mark your calendars folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What is easy to see is easy to miss. In that episode, the count down says "5..4". I think nobody discussed about that. Does it give any insight?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ARE YOU freaking KIDDING ME?

I predict that nothing is going to happen on this day

flag me if you agree

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flipper4

Hate to break it to you, but I don't believe monkey's can write a hamlet, they can't even form words really without our coercing. You're trying to lump me into a 'category' of which I only fall into a 'category' of my own.
Secondly, if your reasonings thatl; "maybe" this and "maybe", too many "maybes" equals me listening all the time and being paranoid then you're losing it.

Fact is there are plenty of positive "maybes" you can consider and a million different ways the world can go. However for some a million bad coincidences creates a groups of doom speculators.

Doom speculator's are the worst kind, because if validated, we are doomed with their taunts and their doom prophecy. If they aren't we are subjected to their ridiculous theories.
Why do I read these you might ask? I am open-minded. Some things maybe cannot be explained, but stuff like this...my god man...what was the OP thinking!
edit on 19-11-2010 by CanuckCoder because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
ATS is turning into that movie Final Destination. It's death's design.
But there's no disputing that 911 Simpsons episode... creepy

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When is this all going to stop?

Every end of the world scenario is among us...ok...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

but stuff like this...my god man...what was the OP thinking!

Don't let the exit sign hit you on the head?
This series was written for kids, its almost as funny as what adults perceive.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OK, I hate to be a debunker, but nothing will happen on this date! Want proof? I will be here December 1st

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

so have you quit your job?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
OK new rule, everyone who posts these prophecies threads HAS to quit their jobs and abandon everything, because, c'mon, if YOU don't believe it, why should we???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer
I don't know what the eff yall peeps is talkin bout but the clock clearly reads 6:55.

Uh, try 5:55?

He says the time on the clock is 6:55 and he gets 10 stars?

edit on 19-11-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I would rather the say, that the prediction could be a UFO dropped a nuke...the flying clock looks more like a UFO than the clock, that lands next to Homer:

Why is there only 58 minuttes around the clock, when it lands next to Homer?:

edit on 19/11/10 by OpenEndStr8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ok really now, The last thread about 11/06 being the day i just ignored because i thought that after nothing happened people would realize that it is just a tv show and nothing more but now it's really becoming clear that you guys follow these doom & gloom threads because you are bored/tired of your meaningless life that you guys want something or someone to come & destroy it. You guys really need to go outside and enjoy life more.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEndStr8

It's a CARTOON!!!! So what will you tell me December 1st? Have you quit your job and fled??? Nope, because you KNOW it's BS, just like EVERY prophecy thread here

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEndStr8
Why is there only 58 minuttes around the clock, when it lands next to Homer?

A weak attempt by the artist to give the illusion of depth by making what's closest on the clock slightly larger, which is why the bars are a little longer. I'm sure they didn't expect people to pause the film and start counting the bars.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
people like to flag this kind of bs. What is up with that. What i dont like about this board is that topics about seht and bashar etc get ignored but childish stuff like this is hyped.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you?

No, although apparently at least 15 other people agree with you, as you received somewhere around 15 stars at the time of this writing.

Let me explain: The little hand points to the hour. The big hand points to the minutes.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
my eyes are tired from rolling. really?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that if you invert the clock it reads 9/11?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh whew, thank goodness someone was able to pull this new prediction out of their a$$. I was getting bored.

Let's enjoy and have fun with this one

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join