It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you hate U.S. President George W. Bush, tell us WHY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've noticed here at ATS a great amount of animosity towards the current U.S. President, George W. Bush. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- everyone's entitled to their opinion -- but what I'd like to know is, WHY? Often people will say "I hate Bush!" but I rarely hear why they hate him.

In case you're wondering, politically, I'm a moderate, and it depends on the issue to what stand I take. Some things the Republicans do I love, and other things they do infuriates me; similarly, some things the Democrats do I love, and other things they do infuriates me.

So, please share!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Try using the ATS search feature..

WHY + I + HATE + BUSH

plenty of reasons to choose from!!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
Try using the ATS search feature..

WHY + I + HATE + BUSH

plenty of reasons to choose from!!

Perhaps, but I'm looking for personal responses with their personal reasons, from the heart.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Um, nyarlathotep started a very nice Why Does Everyone Hate Bush? thread in the Mud Pit which has covered some interesting ground. Is there a reason for the duplication?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thread Locked. Oh wait, I can't do that....
Sorry, but I had just replied in the other thread, but I'll say it again:
Patriot Act, his mentality about protestors, his "you're either with us or against us" mentality, belief he is on a mission from God, pitting Americans against each other in general even more so than before.

Umm, claiming he is a war-time President, wish he would have said this before being elected. I'm talking about the Iraq war, not 9/11. He also claimed he would bring America together in 2000...

Edit: I don't hate him, I don't "hate" anyone, i just dislike Bush as a president, don't know him as a person.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
Um, nyarlathotep started a very nice Why Does Everyone Hate Bush? thread in the Mud Pit which has covered some interesting ground. Is there a reason for the duplication?

Nope. I didn't realize there was already a thread asking this question! Sorry!
Well, I don't have access to the Mud Pit yet, though... (I'm still working on the 3500 ATS points
)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Perhaps, but I'm looking for personal responses with their personal reasons, from the heart.

Using the search function to find spontaniously declared reasons will give you a better view on what is in the heart then when you ask people directly to phrase their reasons. Your comment is invalidated imho.

My feelings of dislike for GW are numerous and draw from factual information you can find all around you, I also disliked Gore, that new muppet face Kerry and alot of other politicians, presidential candidates and other politicians worldwide.

But my feelings are for myself and will propably be dismissed when stated since I'm not an american citizen.

I just wish to say that if people really look at all thats going on, can they really say they like and are content with all thats going on in the world and whats going on because of Bush's administration? If they are content and happy about what happend and is happening, then I doubt a true discussion on the subject is posible with these people, since if these people that don't see something is very wrong by now they'll only wake up when the # has hit the planetsized fan already.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sorry, ThunderCloud, I could have sworn I'd seen you in the Pit...

And 3500 points for access?
I thought it was 500!

I'll condense my arguments for you, but you should check out the other thread when you have access. It's been rather interesting...

I hate Bush because:

• He didn't win the election.
  • He lied about links between terrorists and Iraq.
  • He lied about WMDs in Iraq.
  • He manipulated the American people so that he could pursue a personal war against Saddam.
  • He has squandered international support and critically harmed America's standing and diplomatic influence.
  • He is every bit as stupid as everyone says he is.

Phew! It's quite a list - and the interesting thing is, Republicans no longer bother defending him on any of those points, because they know it's a lost cause. They just spend hours thinking up more insults about Michael Moore.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A lot of us Anti-Buch Co. ATS members aren't to the MPit yet...but soon...blah-ha-ha......I will be tapping and typing out the details of my disgust for the present administration with lots & lots of adverbs and adjectives...(in Cartman voice) must get enough points...BEEFCAKE!

Sorry, got carried away - The current Administration has irresponsibly put America in such a hole, it's hard to see the top. War in Iraq with an unjustified excuse, alienating our support system throughout the world, corruption/illegal deal-making...ugh.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Isnt this exact same thread already in the pit?

well, I guess since you cant get pit access yet and you really want to....wait...thats the point of the pit...so these threads CANT be started! Just rack up the points in predictions...predict something really cool!

Kidding, of course. please...dont get mad at me...

EDIT- wait...now this is in the pit? AHHHH im so confused!

[edit on 6-30-04 by Scat]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Been there, done that."

As such, this particular topic has been covered quite extensively in a variety of ways and means.

Thread Closed

seekerof

top topics

join