It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
we can easily grow produce enough food. america in 1900 was made up of 50% farmers. the population has grown a lot since then, yet farmers only make up 2% of the population now. and there is plenty of food around.
Originally posted by Bonified Ween
reply to post by admriker444
I call bull#. You can't say its never going to happen. There is already one brewing and its on the brink. FYI - we are at the bottom of the pyramid - we are the ones that support it. When people start pulling away from "the pyramid" which they are starting to lately, it will collapse. I keep hearing the word revolution too - assuming it has to be violent. That is not the case. All we have to do is deal with the banks and the whole system goes buh-bye.
9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.
10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.
11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, off position, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.
13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.
14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.
no question tomatoes grown at home are incredible. personally I had hated tomatoes for my entire life. just didnt care for them. then about 5 yrs ago I started growing my own veggies and I was stunned. what the heck had I been eating before ? the tomatoes from my garden were totally different. I love them. I actually eat my roma and grape tomatoes like hand fruit straight from the vine.