It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: Internet users are NWO clients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The NWO is the internet.
The NWO is to be trashed.
Adjust your self off the internet.

Need info? Call the operator. Make no use of the internet soon as you may smoothly do so.

Get them bozo agents off their desks. You all make it too easy for agents, being online like it's become your life.

www is a secret code for world war 3 (just turn the last "w" counter clock wise).

Where are you without the internet?

Is there a better use for money than desktop/laptop computers?

Why let schools intergrate such computers into being a need for students? DO YOU EVEN SEE WHERE AND HOW THE NWO seats itself? Through schools!

Tell the schools to lose the act, and that you know whom they are working for.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So I take it this is your last post???

"Practice what you preach"

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Are you telling me that since I practice in my own interactive co-optation as in the internet I am now labeled as a client of the NWO? Now I do recognize that the use of the internet has made most of us assimilate to a product or lifestyle that we deem interactive and vital to our everyday life. So thus, yes the interactive co-optation of the internet has moved most people who are outcast or different into a large scale group of cooks and weirdos.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

Soon as I sell my cpu I should be no longer online where I reside.

I'll just disc store or rather flashdrive certain matter, and that'll be it.

Think I'll get no kicks? Think again. Long as there are VHF marine radios and CB radios, I'll be having a nice social line thing with people I can take more serious than people on a message board or a chat site. Radio devices are in, internet (NWO) is on its way the hell out, if I do say so. More smoother conversation by spoken word. Trust that. 25 mile range VHF radios are the new thing. I got no time for the foolish online social wave. I can use such radio devices to do things like get across state or get a nice money making side career going. O, and not getting kicked off, or banned, for what I speak is the best thing which sold me. I tell you, truck drivers like company, especially campany that pays em for a ride up inner a state. Connections is what the internet don't got because it's a bunch of foolish people which are liars. I'll trust these radio folk than them internet folk. Just like I'll trust farm folk over city folk, in certain matters. So if any of you dont like being banned for what you speak, then you know what you should get. Radio devices as the ones I point to should make a great gift for Xmas.

edit on 18-11-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Can I move in with you? We can send eachother radio messages from the other side of the house
I need to get off the damn computer myself.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
IF we (mankind) survive the upcomming MIC/FED driven wars, the interwebz will once be seen as the greatest invention since the printing-press... in fact we might even overcome the NWO using the interwebz as an alternative media platform...
edit on 18-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

CD radio? haha..that doesnt give you access to half the information freely available on the intraweb but hey whatever floats your boat.

"Over".

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Well I sure wont be marked by radio devices I point out. These types have no IP addresses. So I'll be no sucker how folks are online with IPs. IPs lead to homes. Now if the wrong person CAN GET HOME ADDRESSES BY IPs, THEN THEY'LL FIND YOU, wont they? Ha. I trust these radios I point out. Plus, certain agents like to monitor certain of you as we speak. Is that not a fact? Do you like it when you are monitored and dont even know it?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That has to be the most ridiculous and paranoid thing that I've heard in my entire life...and I've spent time surrounded by extremely paranoid folks who constantly talk $hite every time I've been in hospital. I didn't mean to be rude with last sentence, I was just setting the scene.

I think you getting rid of your internet connection and computer is a very good idea (especially as you don't seem to fully understand IP Addresses, which is such a basic component of the Internet), because maybe then you'll have the time you need to realise just how delusional you are.

Good luck with the Ham Radio setup.

Rev

edit on 18/11/2010 by revmoofoo because: to add more nonsense

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Free country. I can loose whatever I so please. No law saying we must have cpus. The hell wrong with you?

If you will speak cowardly, then that can't reach me. Like I say I'll be basically outside of all the foolish the internet got online. You are a foolish I don't have to like, you know?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Please don't take me the wrong way when I ask this, but are you drunk? I only ask because English is my first language and I'm having trouble following what your saying. And for the record, the only thing cowardly about me is my fear of spiders which makes me scream like a little girl and once it even made me cry!

And I really did mean it when I wished you luck with your Ham Radio. They're really good fun, though in my country you need an operators license, so I guess if you lived over here "they" would be able to find you.

Rev

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
???
your position could still be triangulated if "they" were after you right?

to make friends, buy guns, own dogs, stay healthy... won't do any harm and might be a more effective precaution than just using radio

but suit yourself...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
VHF radios and CB radios are no HAM radios. You sure are foolish. No operator license needed for the ones I point out. Go check a web site which sells them, and see for self. Try bestbuy even. But why go far out the way to mention HAM radios? You disinfo agent? Or else, point out where in my upper posts I mentioned HAM radios in my point out.

Thought so. You are the type I dont have to like that are across the internet which allows so much cowardly foolish games. NWO (internet) is a bunch of foolish grounds left and right.

Plus, one wont have to put up with disinfo agents when going radio how I mention.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thank you for making me laugh harder than I've laughed in weeks!

I only mentioned Ham Radios because anything less is pretty useless due to the short range. I'm glad you think I'm a disinfo agent though because now you won't be surprised when I track you through the IP address you're using right now!
Sorry, I couldn't resist it!
And that was a joke by the way, and let's face it, someone as Internet savy as yourself probably masks their IP address before they visit sites like this one...don't you? I still don't understand the whole cowardly thing, but what is life without a few unsolved mysteries, eh?

Honestly, good luck with your move toward being a Luddite and I genuinely hope you find what you're looking for in life.

Rev

edit on 18/11/2010 by revmoofoo because: My kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
reply to post by Irish Matador

Soon as I sell my cpu I should be no longer online where I reside.

I'll just disc store or rather flashdrive certain matter, and that'll be it.

Think I'll get no kicks? Think again. Long as there are VHF marine radios and CB radios, I'll be having a nice social line thing with people I can take more serious than people on a message board or a chat site. Radio devices are in, internet (NWO) is on its way the hell out, if I do say so. More smoother conversation by spoken word. Trust that. 25 mile range VHF radios are the new thing. I got no time for the foolish online social wave. I can use such radio devices to do things like get across state or get a nice money making side career going. O, and not getting kicked off, or banned, for what I speak is the best thing which sold me. I tell you, truck drivers like company, especially campany that pays em for a ride up inner a state. Connections is what the internet don't got because it's a bunch of foolish people which are liars. I'll trust these radio folk than them internet folk. Just like I'll trust farm folk over city folk, in certain matters. So if any of you dont like being banned for what you speak, then you know what you should get. Radio devices as the ones I point to should make a great gift for Xmas.

edit on 18-11-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX because: (no reason given)

Aw, c'mon, you can get off the internet before you sell your CPU, just unplug it.

second

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

GET OFFLINE FAST!!

There is somone coming for you and its not who you think.........They will be wearing white rather than camoflague!!

There is no way you could have this much fun with Ham Radios

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

VHF radios and CB radios are no HAM radios. You sure are foolish. No operator license needed for the ones I point out. Go check a web site which sells them, and see for self. Try bestbuy even. But why go far out the way to mention HAM radios? You disinfo agent? Or else, point out where in my upper posts I mentioned HAM radios in my point out.

Thought so. You are the type I dont have to like that are across the internet which allows so much cowardly foolish games. NWO (internet) is a bunch of foolish grounds left and right.

Plus, one wont have to put up with disinfo agents when going radio how I mention.

sphincter sezwot? Is all I can say to this...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I get my money's worth. I do like that. Maybe you don't. To each his own way.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

I get my money's worth. I do like that. Maybe you don't. To each his own way.

but the longer you stay online the easier it will be for the ptb to find you, just hit your off switch, be safe.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I don't have to like I.M. or M.G. who just posted.

No one foolish is greater than I. But the foolish should gnash in misery toward what I say that is GOLDEN.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join