It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell the TSA what you think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
contact.tsa.dhs.gov...

I just saw this on another site. Here's an opportunity to send them your comments/opinions!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'd like to include an attachment too.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'd like to include an attachment too.

Totally brilliant. That should go viral!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is todays Dees illustration on Rense.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd98b243226c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't advise taking this route. The TSA could care less what any American individual says or thinks, it's all about actions. Everyone who has a problem with this and who enjoys their right to privacy, just.stop.flying. Contact every airline you have ever flown on (they will have a record that shows you've done business with them before, even if it was actually a business trip arrainged by your company) and inform them that you will not be flying until this stops... then follow through and do not fly.

Airlines may not have the sway they once did, but they are still have a lot of financial clout in Washington. If the overlords start recieving grief from their corporate masters, changes will occur. In the near term, it will be tough, however. They will likely be willing to sit it out, expecting the usual American reaction of buckling and backing down from principles to maintain status quo. However, give it 6 months, a year, 2 years and when airlines begin to go belly up AND major vacation destinations & business hubs start to feel the pinch of fewer airline travelers, they will ultimately give in.

new topics

top topics

join