It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British please beat that drum!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Take my drum to England, hang et by the shore, Strike et when your powder’s runnin’ low; If the Dons sight Devon, I’ll quit the port o’ Heaven, An’ drum them up the Channel as we drummed them long ago.

~ Sir Francis Drake

Following his death the drum was returned to Drake’s family home of Buckland Abbey in Buckland Monachorum, Devon where, several times throughout history, people have claimed to have heard the drum beating, including; when the Mayflower left Plymouth for America in 1620,[1] when Admiral Lord Nelson was made a freeman of Plymouth,[1] when Napoleon was brought into Plymouth Harbour as a prisoner,[1][2] and when World War I first began in 1914.[2]

Reportedly, on HMS Royal Oak, a victory drum roll from a drum was heard when the German navy surrendered in 1918. The ship was then searched twice by the officers and then again by the captain and neither a drum nor a drummer were found on board and eventually the phenomenon was put down to the legendary drum.[2][3][4]

In 1938, when Buckland Abbey was partly destroyed by fire, the drum was rescued and taken to safety at Buckfast Abbey.[1][3] Plymouth was devastated in the air raids that followed, reminding some of the ancient legend that “If Drake’s Drum should be moved from its rightful home, the city will fall”.[5] The drum was returned and the city remained safe for the rest of the war.

The drum remains on public display at Buckland Abbey under the care of the National Trust and has most recently been heard in 1940 at the Dunkirk evacuation during World War II.

Shortly before he died he ordered the drum to be taken to Buckland Abbey, where it still is today, and vowed that if England was ever in danger someone was to beat the drum and he would return to defend the country.

(Yeah I know that guy is crazy)

One of the most beautiful cultures in history is endangered by invading forces. Of course you will not hear about this due to Europe being under a strict and severe censorship known politically correct which they have taken to the extreme to justify covering up information and blinding the Europeans to the truth of what is really happening.

This isn’t just about being against Islam is this was Buddhism or Hinduism it would still be a problem but this is Islam and this is what we are dealing with. When Great Britain does become and Islamic Kingdom all of your beautiful classical music, poetry, plays, architecture, statues, paintings, and all other forms of Western art will be destroyed just like the Buddhist statue in Afghanistan.

I don’t want to see such a beautiful and majestic culture taken over by a barbaric culture known as Islam. Where Mosque’s outnumber Churches and Synagogues, where you will have two separate courts one for the Muslims and one for the British, where your self-expression and religious criticism will be silenced by a knife in your stomach or a bomb in your car.

Where women’s rights are to submit to men, where the British flag will have a crescent moon placed on it, and where oppression towards the native British is ignored. When London, Birmingham, and Leeds, face a British flight when the natives are forced into the countryside as schools, churches, housing, stores, and the work place are converted into Islam.

Please Brits, beat the drum!
edit on 11/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
One of the most beautiful cultures in history is endangered by invading forces. Of course you will not hear about this due to Europe being under a strict and severe censorship known politically correct which they have taken to the extreme to justify covering up information and blinding the Europeans to the truth of what is really happening.

The reason you don't hear about it, is because it's fantastical nonsense.

If you lived over here, you'd know that your average British Muslim is just the same as your average British Christian or your average British atheist. ie. Just normal people.

A lot of the extremist rhetoric that you hear comes from Muslims who have emigrated from countries where Islamic extremism flourishes. Their future generations will grow up in Britain, and will largely adopt a Western lifestyle.

Britain has no chance of becoming an Islamic state.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Did you at least take a few minutes to watch the video in the OP before posting your response?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

LOL.

If the Daily Mail had a tv station, that's what I'd expect its general output to be like.

Seriously, that CBN news coverage was so biased, and based its report largely on hearsay and anecdotal evidence.

For example: ''Muslim drug gangs in Luton''. Luton has quite a large Muslim population, so was it not possible that they were just drugs gangs that happened to be made up of Muslims ?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There are often significant individual differences within cultures. The example in this video is within the Muslim tradition, the dog is considered a “dirty” animal, so portraying it as “man’s best friend” in an advertisement is counterproductive or deemed inappropriate. Conflict arises when both have clear rules which are ignored or changed to a more ambiguous one. There was once a thing called a sub-culture. I think that is switching roles fairly rapidly.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Such public display of religion by blocking streets is illegal in France yet the government refuses to do anything about it. France has about 10% Muslim population while England is 4% so just imagine in a few years this will happen in London and your government will provide them with special privileges while anything culturally British will be forced into private in fear of conflict with Muslims.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
England has forsaken God. Therefore Islam is free to convert and conquer. British pride will be the downfall. They still believe they are invincible, even today when babies being born that are named Muhammad outnumber boys that are named John. They may beat the drum, but it will be the muslims that hear the call. Unless they return to their traditional values and God.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If it's illegal, then the French police should have done something about it.

Mind you, there only appeared to be a handful of gendarmes, and hundreds of people to deal with, so the reason that they didn't enforce the law may have been more down to the practical side of things.

I'm sure they didn't want to deal with a potential riot on Christmas Day !

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I wont be dictated to by any Religious group. That video is pure fearmongering Islamaphobia at it's best. We will never liver under Sharia in Britain. An example was shown when the facebook page was created over the poppy burning issue. The group had gained over 250,000 members within a short space of time, many of those who joined the group were advocating acts of violence against muslims. You think the British public will go for Sharia the 58 million against the 2 million muslims?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I wont be dictated to by any Religious group. That video is pure fearmongering Islamaphobia at it's best. We will never liver under Sharia in Britain. An example was shown when the facebook page was created over the poppy burning issue. The group had gained over 250,000 members within a short space of time, many of those who joined the group were advocating acts of violence against muslims. You think the British public will go for Sharia the 58 million against the 2 million muslims?

I know you don't want to comply, but we who are over here have been watching the slow gradual change that is happening in Europe, particularly in the UK. Soon they will have their numbers needed to disrupt society and when society is broken down, then they will bring order through Sharia law. The people will like it because order will have seemed to return. And 2,000,000 people will go to war if a cleric declares there is war. Believe that.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Watch that video!

That is not Islamophobia and fear mongering. Those are facts that prove by mid century your country will no longer be Anglo-Saxon but instead will be majority Muslim. If you are okay with the abolition of everything your forefathers fought and died for then I feel sad for the British whom wish to stand up to the Islamo-Fascism.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

But being ''Muslim'' isn't genetic !

Many of the younger generations of British Muslims are ''Muslim in name only'', and I'm sure that this trend will continue onwards until 2050.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yes that Demographic video is very powerful. I think we are entering an era, never seen before. Other current events lead many Christians and Muslims to believe end times are near. If we figure that in we know where this is leading. If we see a one day war against Israel, by Iran or other Arab Confederacy the time is nearer than we think.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well, we over here have been watching how your country is moving closer to a Christian Religious theocracy.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Rarely in our world have we had the opportunity to watch, first hand, as a major Western power came crumbling down on itself in such a spectacular fashion as we are about to see with the final collapse of the now empireless Britain. Only the eventual collapse of the USA will make for a greater show than what is about to transpire on...or rather just off, the European continent.

For England is a failed state in all manner of levels and realities, from a total lack of freedom in the pseudo Stalinist prison camp, to the collapse of the economy, society and military, a physical collapse linked as a Siamese twin to the spiritual or moral collapse. A Godless post Christian enterprise, morally corrupt, economically penniless and over run by the most vile and foul and blood thirsty of modern world savages.

The failure is now most visible in the financial sphere, overshadowing other just as vital areas. England is a print happy, debtor nation, who while lecturing the failed economies of Iceland and Greece is itself running a 12.6% deficit, as opposed to the equally unsupportable one of Greece, at 12.7%. Worse, England is running a 0% interest rate, ruining the retirement of millions of its pensioners, even as its medical system goes about the task of dispatching them off in drove, to the other world, in a "dignified" manner, of course. At present, on average, one in 8 stores has closed down, leaving many areas abandoned, and the rate is continuing to accelerate.

Furthermore, the Stalinist state of England has forcably nationalized all major banks on the island, while spiking taxes on everything. The final blows in this financial alchemy are the proposed VAT on food, which will bring back the old misery of the 1700s and a tax on garbage, through smart garbage cans, able to judge the weight of the trash and charge accordingly, that is after a general tax that already is supposed to pay for the garbage. The final nail will be the green laws destroying what is left of England's industry.

Control wise, the government have installed twice as many cameras as people. Everything is cataloged and tracked, from personal movements, to transactions to drives on the autobahns. Informants are everywhere, neighbor snitching on neighbor, friend on friend, family on family. Now comes the news that the police state will even keep dossiers on children as young as five who use or exhibit "racist" or "intolerant" behavior. What police actions will follow from this tyranny is yet to be determined. Of course this is Stalinist in the extreme, very similar to what that mad bastard did during his various great purges. The only things that are missing are the camps...for now.

To boot, the Islamic mass migration, into what is now a Jihad exporter, the UK, has been staggering, and now word has come out that the ruling elites and their shills did this on purpose. Image, a national elite that on purpose has taken radical steps to in effect, exterminate the very society that allowed them to climb to the level that they are at. In most societies, there would be pitch forks and fire brands, but not in England...only mildly worded letters of protest from the general public, as the Islamics rape and murder at will and the all watching and all knowing police state never seems to know what is and when this is going on...but God forbid you light up in a bar and refuse to put it out, they will sent an entire riot squad to get you.

Or God forbid, you fight back. Vigilantism will not be tolerated, smacks to much of individualism and must be crushed. Thus the Islamics and the half feral yobs, who will one day be recruited by them, get to run wild and victimize the rest of the population. The London metro system, smaller than Moscow's and serving a city and surroundings of half the population of Moscow, had 33 murders in 2009, as opposed to Moscow's 10. And the English write about crime in Russia?

But this should be no surprise, when considering that the Church of England is itself post Christian and leading the lost and be-fumbled population down into Hell and damnation and most Englanders are more than happy to follow along and spit blissfully into the eyes of God...after all, their masters have convinced them that they are humanist man-gods themselves.

Meanwhile top bishops in the Church are pushing for gay marriages and are more busy defending the Islamics that seek to Shari the Christians into extinction than in leading their flocks to Christ. Is it any wonder that the Orthodox Church is growing quickly in the UK, while whole congregations have petitioned the Catholic Pope to join Rome/ The Devil definitely has a play ground in the Church of England.

Even the vaunted English National Healthcare System is broken and killing, both by design and my neglect, possibly hundreds of thousands of people a year. In 2008, 6,000 women gave birth in corridors, lifts and taxis, when lack of beds and doctors forced them away at the last minutes before birth. A new report, just out, but apparently in the hands of the elites for over half a year, shows that some 50,000 or more a year are dieing from direct neglect in the hospital systems, and this is even without the Satanic Pathway in effect. What is the Pathway? Why the Pathway to Dignified Death, where they take sick or sickly elderly and not so elderly, pump them full of morphine and allow them to starve and dehydrate to death. The evil of such as system and the fact that the English tolerate it and have not risen past indignation and strongly worded notes, shows one how befitting of total collapse English society is.

And where are the Royals? Where are the God chosen defenders of English faith, culture and law? Where are those, designated by God to rule and veto this insanity? Why drunk, drugged and debauched into a stupor, where else? Why rule when you can screw and drink your way through life, without a care or worry and the Devil take you, and he will, what happens to your own kingdom. A sorrier lot is hard to imagine.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What would you like me do? Join the EDL? Burn a few mosques? Attack some muslims, join the army and take part in a new crusade?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Misoir

Join the EDL?

Joining the EDL could be beneficial.

Burn a few mosques?

How would that make you any better than the Islamists?

Attack some muslims, join the army and take part in a new crusade?

Violence towards others is never the answer. Serving your country is honorable and noble so if you would consider that I would give you a big

What would you like me do?

I would like you to defend yourself, your neighbors, your family, your friends, your country, and your culture.
edit on 11/18/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

There is a grain of truth in what you say. But it is watered down by about 95% hyperbole.

Cant think of anywhere I'd rather live (except maybe oz or canada). Sure, we've got the same massive debt problems as other western nations and a mix of social ills but were not exactly somalia.

If things are gonna turn to crap in the world i'd rather be here than anywhere.

I think you need to visit a few failed states to calibrate your judgement.

And please. Give the god stuff a rest. It just depresses me. There a whole 'imaginary friend' forum for that stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My mention of god is deliberate, I myself am a non-believer in that entity & mearly state he/she as thats who your so called defenders relate to & claim have your back.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

When Britain and the US fall during World War 3 Woe to all inhabitants of the earth. None will escape their judgment in the end.

Edit to add that's if all my Bible timelines of Armageddon are correct and I think they are.
edit on 18-11-2010 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join