It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Woke Me UP?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I wanted to give credit where credit is due. There are alot of threads claiming others as hoaxers, based on what they now know. Though some of us do not agree. I think its time to tell who awoke some of us, even if we have grown either past them, or have since looked at their message differently.

Here are some of the people that have helped me wake up, and helped to make me the researcher that I am today. Even though some of them, I have moved past, or now disagree with some of their thoughts.

Micheal Tsarion.

Alex Jones.

Zecharia Sitchin.

David Icke.

Fritz Springmeier.

Naomi Klein.

William Cooper.

Jordan Maxwell.

Robert Anton Wilson.

Steve Willner a.k.a Soundless Dawn, and others.

I understand that some of you may disagree with some of the people that I mentioned above, but as a side note, these people aren't supposed to be considered the "gospel" of information, but a stepping stone.

So I would like to ask other members out there. Who WOKE you up?

Peace, NRE.

edit on 18-11-2010 by NoRegretsEver because: spelling.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ha!... This is a good question. I feel my attention had been sought before but I swear that recently not only had I been presented information in various forms, but have also been persistently "signaled" in the last few months.

Not positive of the means... and not completely sure who all could be involved. I toss around ideas but it's pointless to try to draw an absolute conclusion without some actual evidence. I tend to feel there is a shift somewhere... a cooperation... or perhaps a turn of ethics in the powers that be. Or maybe those are all just creative ideas I'm dreaming up. I want to say I have no idea but I have all sorts of ideas... even highly contrasting ideas. This is why I want to be specifically *told* things. It's the way I'm used to getting information.
edit on 18-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For me.

Al bielek and preston nichols know about electroinc mind control fact. They both know about the techs that america have in terms of hard core mind control, higher than mk ultra stuff.

William cooper for his work

phil schneider 100% sure bases exist underground.

Jordan Maxwell

Fritz Sprinmeier.

But the most important person is al bielek, he calls electronic mind control to a t. The techs involved in mind control are as he says. Most important person i listened too.
edit on 11/18/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As you said, some are stepping stones.

Chronological:

My intuition since my childhood (I always knew things were other than I was told and detected brainwashing / propaganda in education very early on.)

Jeff Rense Show (mid 90's)

Art Bell (about a year after I first heard rense)

And the plethora of guests each had on.

Which lead to: Alex Jones, Tsarion & even ATS during the John Titor stuff.

Finally numerous documentaries and simple observation and application of learned detection principles.

I don't believe an easy 90% of the content but it's that rare 10% that really woke me up.

It's funny ya know? I had a lengthy conversation with a pretty large inside (non elected strategist) political figure just last night at a broadcast media event.
What I said to him was that "There is a massive political awakening happening now but what the parties don't realize is that we all see you trying to OWN THIS awakening. The backlash will be written legend in future texts.
I then told him, evolve your party and let the people lead the agenda and you will make it. Try to own it and you may very well be physically hurt at some point." They agreed fully. Not in a (ok dude... yea yea sort of way. The nodding was intense and the discussion that followed was equally intense and surprising.)

This strategist added that the linear left/right scale is an ancient and dead idea. There are at least 4 planes of potential political leanings. He repeated after I tried to clarify 4 planes or 4 quadrants. 4 planes. I added that even 4 planes cannot chart the political waters ahead nor can all the paper in the world print an accurate picture of what is and will happen and that the puppet show is over since we saw Obama's & Harper's strings.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sylvia Hunt ... no, not the debatable psychic/author, but my first real teacher when I was 17.

Lobsang Rampa... don't care what is said, his books forced feelings, memories and knowledge up from inside me.

Debby H... for being the Goddess for me and pointing a direction 30 years ago.

Marion Zimmer Bradley... for the same reasons as Rampa.

Carlos Castaneda.. don't care what is said, his books also caused responses inside me.

Roma.. who showed me what can be done and supported me through the hardest phases of awakening.

Mark F and Mick H for being totally honest friends over the years.

That's it really.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I want to thank those that posted, some of these people I haven't heard of, and I looked them up... very interesting.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join