It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abort or not, you vote!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You can vote and choose whether we abort or keep our unborn child. For the first time, your vote on the topic of abortion can make a difference.

birth or not.

i say abort, anyone who needs to have others vote on a subject like this in order to make a decision does not deserve a child.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

You can vote and choose whether we abort or keep our unborn child. For the first time, your vote on the topic of abortion can make a difference.

birth or not.

i say abort, anyone who needs to have others vote on a subject like this in order to make a decision does not deserve a child.

cant agree more :S....horrible...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

birth or not.

You just about hit that nail on the head.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
that makes 3 abort votes so far.
i have a feeling even the most die hard conservatives might have a problem with this one.
what else could be done, take away the baby after birth?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Men probably shouldn't vote on this issue because we'll never experience this.
...but if we could, I would vote -
NO.
Simply because.

Imagine, just imagine...
Sleeping peacefully, in your bed, in the most safest and warmest home you've ever had.
You find yourself tossing and turning, but still you sleep because there is not a worry in the world.
Then all of a sudden, without a warning, someone decides to disturb your sleep.
They break into your home and head straight for your room.
You try to wake up but can't, even as they are pulling you away from your warm and cozy bed.
You still can't see because it's too damn dark, all you can do is feel.
You know something is terribly wrong and the last thing you are able to feel are all your limbs getting torn apart in all directions.
Almost immediately, you feel your entire body and brain going through what can best be described as a blender.
You want to cry but can't, instead,
you die.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
that link isnt working....are u saying that someone who is pregnant is letting the public decide on the fate of her baby??

if this is the case, then the woman needs help (psychiatric help) how can someone be so blazaay about a decision like that? its disgusting, if a woman doesnt want children then she should use protection!

im a catholic and im against abortion, if the woman doesnt want the child she doesnt have to kill it, she can put the child up for adoption.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

sorry, the link works for me.
here is the address.
www.birthornot.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread, posted Nov 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM.

Pregnant Couple Ask Via PollDaddy.com: Keep Or Abort Baby? Internetz, You Decide!!

-closed-

top topics

join