It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Structures on the moon ? ...... LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It seems that everyday I see a thread with more " structures on the moon ."
Get real.
The moon is a lifeless rock ,
and always has been .
No atmosphere = no life.
(maybe a few anaerobic microbes) , but nothing that could build any kind of structure.
Any intelligent life form , would not even attempt such a futile enterprise.
... No trees , No skulls , No buildings , No towers,antennae, .... or anything else.
No lakes , ponds , dams , pipes .
.... A fully hostile environment .
Covered in craters , rocks , sand , and dust .
..... and while we're on the subject ....

HOLLOW ?????

ROFLMAO !

Anyway ... I have to go feed the fairies at the bottom of the garden now ....
Structure you later
Source: me & Occam's razor

edit on 18-11-2010 by radarloveguy because: forgot sauce

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thats your opinion...and now?

you just wanna [snap] off someone?
...and...wheres your proof?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So OP I take it you've been to the moon to confirm this?

You posted your opinion, they posted theirs. It's a conspiracy site ffs.. if you don't like it don't read it. There are certain topics I stray away from myself (like predictions) but you don't see me making threads about it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There are some there. Labs????
2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
its always talks like this (silly conspiracies) that lead people to their great unfortunate doom.

no surprise in that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

I am quite sure I can't sway your thinking on this topic because of your dismissive tone, but I can't see how anyone could deny the possibility of structures on the moon (and Mars) if they have done any research of the subject or spent any time perusing the pictures which have been posted to sites like this one, unless they have first-hand experience of the subject. Have you been to the moon lately? Open up your mind to logically presented and documented ideas and you might learn a thing or two.....just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hemm
...... This is an off topic post,.... but... hemm
... only an little advice.... hemm

YOUR RAZOR IS BLUNT!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
this site is not about ridicule. whats going on lately?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
just because there isn't an atmosphere on the moon doesn't mean intelligent life can't live there...the word "intelligent" implies that they could probably build structures that imitate an atmosphere for breathing and normal life...not sayin there are structures there...but completely denying the possibility is utter ignorance...what's the sites motto again?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Gee Radar O'Reilly, you've been around ATS for a while. Don't tell me you can't see where your post is heading. To spew out a couple of condecending remarks about the moon with zero credibility only serves to paint you as a troll of some sort.

Put some meat on that bone you've posted. Let's hear how you came to these conclusions. Post up young man and let's see what you're made of.

Becker
edit on 18-11-2010 by Becker44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The concept that some sort of life developed on the moon and then built something is, indeed, quite silly.

However, if we consider the idea that some other living thing, perhaps from our own planet, or perhaps from another, decided to use the moon for some purpose (perhaps to observe Earth, or serve as a relay node of sorts), then the idea is not quite as silly.

Now, I'm not going to do the typical "NASA knows and is airbrushing" nonsense. But, from a technological perspective, something based on the moon would require much less maintenance by comparison to an artificial construct. The moon will remain in orbit for a very long time - something most artificial installations would require continuous supplies of fuel to accomplish. The lack of atmosphere and the low gravity would make missions to and from the Moon much more practical than to and from Earth. The Moon is also tidally locked - another feature to be exploited by anyone with an interest in the planet.

Now - as for what structures would be there, what forms they might take, where they might be, etc - that's all speculative. Some could be hidden under a few inches of lunar dust kicked up by an impact or deposited over the centuries. Others may be underground completely (a reasonably good place to put a structure on the moon, being a sort of mine-sweeper for the planet Earth).

There could also not be any there at all. I am just attempting to portray the idea that the Moon (or any other planet/moon) has some artificial structures on it as not entirely unreasonable.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

What do you base this on? I assume you haven't been there so I further will assume it's based on what others have said, right?

Well, there is problem number one. If some of these scholars aren't guessing (which is what all scientists do) then, perhaps they're covering something up? Imagine that. Our government (ie NASA) lying? Say it ain't so.

I don't purport to know anything that's why I don't assert claims with a period at the end of statements.
Fact is, we don't know. We just don't know. We don't even know what Earth is capable of or what's in her oceans or deep in its core. So now we're going to believe people who just guess at what's on the Moon and what it's comprised of? We (they) already were wrong on their no-water theory so, don't you ever learn?

I hope we really do incarnate over and over again because in 200 years we're going to look back and see a race of electronic-using Neanderthals.

new topics

top topics

join