It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TSA is out of control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is a video i came across that i find quite shocking.
I have been reading several stories in the last years about the airport security forces abusing passengers.
This video montage confirms for me what i have been reading.

I just can not believe that these people are allowed to abuse their powers to this extend.
It makes me think of these old world war 2 movies.

A quote from one of the officials in the video:

"Flying is not a right it is a privilege"

It ticks me off when see normal people being pushed around like this no matter what country it happens in.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

This is absolutely NOT about security. It is psychological terrorism on the people, and as a spin off, a huge money making scam for Chertoff.

When are the military going to step in and defend their people from terrorist attacks on them by the government?

Note - there still has never been any hard or even reliable evidence that the terror attacks were done by any other body than the government.

second

edit on 18-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

It ticks me off when see normal people being pushed around like this no matter what country it happens in.

Rumor has it that TSA is lobbying for law-enforcement authority (which enables them the right to carry firearms and make arrests, among other perks) ... scary thought, no?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Bunch of jokers too stupid to be real police officers and with no interpersonal skills and with chips on their shoulder the size of the moon. I havent flown to the US for 3 years and am not looking forward to the Vegas visit next year, these people take any joy out of life and deserve thrown in prison for their terrible attitudes and disrespect for the people that pay their wages.

top topics

join