It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 waivers given to bypass healthcare law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
111 special interest groups/corporations and unions have been issued waivers of compliance to the Wonderful new Obama care healthcare law.Be nice if mom and pop groceries could get one too.
I quoting an Alex Jones article rather than "fox".There are alot of other sources on google.

I have to ask if its so great why are unions being exempted? These were the folks intimidating opposition
I guess : "All animals are equal; some are more equal."
I submit:This is exactly what happens in "peoples democratic utopia's" under communist rule.

111 Obamacare Waivers And Counting – Can The Rest Of Us Get Waivers From Having To Comply With Obamacare Please?

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

The Economic Collapse
Nov 15, 2010

In a stunning admission of just how job-killing and business-crushing the new health care law really is, the Obama administration has issued a staggering total of 111 Obamacare waivers (and counting) so far. The list of the dozens of companies and organizations that have been approved for a waiver is very, very deeply buried on the website of the Department of Health & Human Services. In fact, it takes six separate clicks to get to the list. Some of the companies that have been granted waivers include McDonald’s, Darden Restaurants (owners of the Olive Garden and Red Lobster restaurant chains), Aetna, the United Federation of Teachers Welfare Fund in New York, and Dish Network. These Obamacare waivers cover a total of 1.2 million Americans. However, as news of these waivers spreads, it is inevitable that thousands more companies will want to apply. In the end, tens of millions of Americans may be covered by health plans that have been exempted from Obamacare. So can the rest of us get in on this action or is the Obama administration going to play favorites with these waivers?

full article@:
www.prisonplanet.com... ml

edit on 18-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Can you point directly to the link? Don't see it on the included link page...thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Actually it's not burried deep at all. Just type in waivers under the government website and you will find it in the fourth category or line down under Approved Application for Waiver for Waiver of Annual Limits.... Not so burried as Mr. Jones would have you believe but there are 111 companies and some unions included.www.hhs.gov...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by chrismarco

Actually it's not burried deep at all. Just type in waivers under the government website and you will find it in the fourth category or line down under Approved Application for Waiver for Waiver of Annual Limits.... Not so burried as Mr. Jones would have you believe but there are 111 companies and some unions included.www.hhs.gov...

Sorry: thanks chrismarco!
there are plenty on google(mostly conservative sites)with the "conservative contempt" here I didn't chose one of those,.
www.prisonplanet.com... ml

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

My pleasure friend

top topics

join