It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFOs and Nukes"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: easynow

I was based at Hill AFB, UT., which was the depot for the Air Force's Minuteman Missiles. My base was involved in investigations involving UFOs interfering with our Minuteman missiles. The UFOs were not of this earth and have affected missiles of the former Soviet Union as well.

In addition, our space surveillance assets detect UFOs as they arrive from deep space, but not many people are aware of that fact. In 1968, Carl Sagan requested radar space surveillance data on UFOs. Apparently is seems, he was made aware that our space surveillance radars were tracking artificial objects that were not spacecraft nor missiles.

Very interesting, thanks for the reply.

I believe the case for non-human UFOs existing and also being reported over military installations has already been established.

There seems to be plenty of evidence the objects were interested in nuclear weapon facility's, .... What I'm still unsure about is the "interfering" part.

The objects may have indeed done something to the launch system,
but the question is, .... was it intentional? and how can that be proven ?

Also: do you have any links you can post for the Hill, AFB investigations you mentioned ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

edit on 22-10-2015 by easynow because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: easynow

DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE
HEADQUARTERS 341ST COMBAT SUPPORT GROUP (SAC)
MALMSTROM AIR FORCE BASE, MT 590402

[ This office has no knowledge of equipment malfunctions and abnormalities in equipment during the period of reported UFO sightings. No validity can be established to the statement that a classified government experiment was in progress or that military and civilian personnel were requested not to discuss what they had seen.]

LEWIS D. CHASE, Lt Colonel, USAF
Chief, Operations Division

Robert Kaminski

The late Robert J. Kaminski, who headed the Boeing Company missile engineering team that investigated the case, says he was told by a Boeing–Air Force liaison that UFOs had indeed been sighted in the vicinity of the flight's launch silos at the time of the missile malfunctions. Kaminski unequivocally states that his team could find no prosaic cause for the failures.
www.cufon.org...
www.ufohastings.com...

Former Minuteman Electro-Mechanical Technician, Henry Barlow

Barlow further said that he and other members of the 341st Missile Maintenance Squadron had observed UFOs on several occasions, both prior to and following the Echo incident, while working in Malmstrom's missile field during 1966–67.
www.ufohastings.com...

You will find Hill AFB in the following pages. OOAMA is located at Hill AFB, UT

Malmstrom AFB UFO Documentation

spiralgalaxy.org...

spiralgalaxy.org...

spiralgalaxy.org...

<< 1  2   >>

join