It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackhawk’s in my backyard – NEED CONFIRMATION!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I live in Colorado Springs, CO and have witnessed some of the same sounds you mentioned. I live very close to Fort Carson and always hear strange organ type music while I'm getting home from work, but it's not at 3am. The time I hear this noise/music is around 10pm almost every night.

Do you think you would be able to get even a short recorded audio clip? If you could it would be much appreciated! Also do you think you would recognize the tune if I found it?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder

Before I begin I would like to let you know that all information provided is confirmed as true

I have read through the entire thread and expected some sort of documentation of this fairly straight-forward statement, but didn't come across anything of the sort. You do admit to not recording any of this, even though it supposedly happened over several nights. I had intended only to ask for clarification of this when I reached the end of the thread.

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ahhh here it is from 2009. Same user too. Why post it twice, just bump the first one?
that was driving me insane lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Yeah, that was a post written shortly after.. I figured I'd bail on ATS for a while and get my homework done, facts straight, etc. before posting again. I think this one makes more sense.

After reading the thread brought to our attention that was posted almost a year ago, I see that the two stories are completely different. Now, in addition to wondering about the above statement, I begin to wonder if there is any logical reason for the stories to be so different and still maintain any credibility.

Having learned long ago that one should not immediately jump to a conclusion, I thought it best to see if a reasonable explanation might be forthcoming. I would be interested in hearing one.

No problem. I blasted out the thread around this time last year while I was staying with my girlfriend in Richland, WA. I literally just started typing what happened in hopes of an immediate resolution, it was written hastily and a tad bit embellished to make the situation seem more important... I was new to ATS and didn't take the time to slow down and write the events in order as they happened. No sense in lying about it, I created this thread with the idea of providing more accurate information.

As far as sources, exactly what questions do you have? Rather than responding with a worded reply I would be happy to direct you to a credited source that should answer any/most questions you have.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

Huge installation?

edit on 11/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I don't recall using the word 'huge' one during this thread. If you're talking about the base in Yakima, I have not been out there to physically see the site but there is a ton of desert in the area and would indeed be a prime location for an ARMY base.

If you were talking about the Hanford nuclear site, yes I can vouch for the fact that it is a massive site. This is the location where the plutonium was manufactured for the nuclear bomb dropped on Nagasaki. They frequently give guided tours which take up the better part of a day (2 hours drive time to the reactor once you hit gov property). I'm not sure just how big the site is, but it ranges from 500 to 100 areas and very easily covers 600+ square miles.

Additionally, there is a NATO base on the north end of Rattlesnake Mountain. Doubt it's related but thought I'd throw it out there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thanks again for the info, just found this and thought you might enjoy.

UFO over nuclear reactor - Hanford, WA - 1945
www.nicap.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join