It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackhawk’s in my backyard – NEED CONFIRMATION!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Before I begin I would like to let you know that all information provided is confirmed as true, I will not post my own theories as I want to keep this as factual as possible. If I leave anything out please let me know and I will explain /w credible source.

Late November last year (not sure on exact dates but it was after Veterans Day), I was in a severe auto accident with and fractured my shoulder, and incidentally I stayed with my parents in Eastern Washington until the worst of my recovery was over. I normally sleep with my window cracked because I like a cool room and a warm bed. At apx 3:00AM I woke up to the horrible music comparable to that of a distorted pipe organ. It sounded a ways off (1/2 mile or so) but traveled quickly in my direction, passed the house and kept moving south. A very short time later I heard another short song of equal creepiness playing in a loop, once that faded I started hearing helicopters.

In this area the only helicopter traffic we get is Medstar Hospital Transport. This location is nowhere near a military installation; it is between Spokane and Seattle, WA almost on the dot (Fairchild AFB in Spokane and Ft. Lewis in Seattle). After this went on for about 15 minutes I stepped out on the back porch to hear chopper after chopper flying over very low possibly less than 500 feet from the street, it was LOUD. The strange thing is, I could not see anything except for a single flash of a beacon about 30 seconds after the helicopter had passed. I was nowhere near sleep and as the sun started to rise the sound of the helicopters disappeared and a series of very annoying noises started repeatedly echoing throughout the day. Animal sounds, strange instrument sounds, etc.

I had no idea what the hell was going on, but tried not to let it bother me as nothing felt as if it were directed at me. I fell asleep that night sometime before midnight and the exact same thing happened again. I went through the routine of the night before I finally closed my window, this is where things get strange…

I began hearing everything through the ventilation shift in my ceiling, and not as if it had been muffled. I had just brought the necessities to my parents as I was only staying for a few weeks, included was my radio alarm clock which had not yet been plugged in. I heard static from the speaker and noticed that the number pad was flickering, double checking that I wasn’t insane I checked to be sure I hadn’t plugged it in. I had not. Shortly after I heard radio transmissions that I could not decipher, it was English but too much static to hear. Not much happened until later that morning when I hear telephone tones dialing from the same radio and a friend of mine answering his phone. His number was in the caller ID of the wireless phones, I don’t know if this has anything to do with it? Also buried in a PsyOp PDF I found section on radio programming, basically it explains how taking over radio broadcasting stations is essential to carrying out specific operations, but made no mention of using personal radios as a means of communication or confusion…

By this time I am convinced something not good may be in the works, I called my friend from my cell phone and asked if he had been called and what number came up on his caller ID minutes earlier. He told me that the call was marked “Unavailable” and that he heard me cursing (which I had been doing at the time) and the call ended. Any guru’s out there who can tell me exactly how this is possible? I’m no radio buff but I was always under the impression that a radio was a receiver and not a transmitter.

I told my girlfriend what was going on and she thought it sounded more than a little crazy so I asked her to stay over for the night. When she arrived that evening the annoying sounds were still echoing and stopped around 9PM. Like clockwork at 3AM everything started happening again, she suggested I call the local police to ask if there was some sort of training going on. Running out of thoughts I did, our city has a must make contact on all calls policy, dispatch couldn’t tell me anything but sent an officer out. The patrol car pulled up at the intersection closest to the house, got out of his car and looked at the sky for about 5 minutes. 5 minutes is a long time for a cop to just stand there.. Eventually he got back in his car and drove off, no contact.

Short of the racket outside the house was quiet until I heard the garage door go up, I checked the door leading from the house to the garage and sure enough the door was up and everyone except for us was asleep. I went upstairs to the bonus room above to garage to look out the window, about half way to the window I heard my step-fathers voice from the stairs asking if I had “pressed the garage door button”. I went back downstairs and directly to the parents bedroom where they were both snoring. I stayed up until he woke for work and asked him if he had been awake at all that night, he said no. I told him what had happened and he shrugged it off as nothing, possibly he thought it was a bad dream.

This went on for the following two nights until finally I stayed with my girlfriend until things settled down. I could go on, but these are the main points I wanted to make.

Thanks to Facebook I was able to talk to a friend of mine that I have known since high school, he is now on this third tour in Afghanistan/Iraq and I thought he might be able to shed some light on what had happened. He told me that it was probably a joint training exercise and directed me to a couple of web sites which put things in great perspective! After nearly a year of research I believe it was the 160’th Airborne Division (Nightstalkers) and the 4th Psychological Operations Company. The 160’Th is based out of Ft. Lewis and operates AH-60 Blackhawk’s, CH-47 Chinooks, and MH-6 Little birds during night special operations and the 4th Psychological Operations Company is based out of Ft. Bragg NC. I had remembered weeks prior to the auto accident having a BBQ on the back patio and seeing an army green twin propped helicopter fly over the area but had no idea what kind of chopper it was or why it was there. I have never seen military in the air in the area except for an annual air show. Possibly unrelated, but I now know that it was a Chinook

The US Military claims the 160th to be the best helicopter pilots in the world and frequently carry out rescue missions with the 4th Psychological Operations Company.
When looking at the area geographically I suppose they couldn’t have picked a better location for training, the road is on the edge of town, long, very few power lines and lights, but this IS residential and this is where I get a very uneasy feeling. Our troops are in the same residential areas in Iraq, so common sense says it is more realistic to train them in our residential neighborhoods, however after experiencing this first hand I have to admit that it is not a warm feeling.

My friend suggested I contact the base commander for Ft. Lewis & the Psychological Operations commander at Ft. Bragg. I was told that typically in situations like these the commanders are more than willing to work with concerned citizens. With this advice, I composed an e-mail and sent it to Ft. Lewis cc: Ft. Bragg. To this day I have no received a reply. While away I asked my parents to pay attention if they woke up to anything strange at odd hours, my step-father told me he woke up in the wee hours to a lot of “noisy traffic” and some weird thumps happening every 40 seconds or so.

With this said, I am hoping someone with technological and or military background can explain how some of this is possible and tell me if this is a common occurrence. Ideally if someone could confirm this for me it would be a great deal of help! If anyone has experienced similar events please leave a reply or start a new thread.

I have hundreds of photos and documents if anyone else is interested, below I will post a select few.

Additional Info:

Invisible Helicopters:

Nightstalkers have a paint scheme of very dark green with well blended, subtle patches of dark blue. The combination makes these helicopters prime candidates for the hours between 3:00 – 6:00 AM, the darkest part of the night. Without spot/flood lights aiming directly at the helicopter itself, it is nearly 100% invisible in the night.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1660cd8adc9.jpg[/atsimg]
MH-6 Little bird

PsyOps in Veitnam

In Vietnam, PsyOps used loud speakers attached to helicopters, backpacks, and planted in trees. They played funeral music (organ music) to taunt the enemy. During a PsyOps youtube video the exact creepy music that I had heard was playing as the video theme music. The song is by People in Planes and titled “Last man standing”. The info verse is played without vocals on a loop of organ music. Listen for yourself and imagine hearing it blasting through your neighborhood at 3AM.

The troops in Vietnam played a loop called “The Wandering Soul”; admittedly this would have me climbing the walls if I had been on the receiving end.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a0e1d3bd555.jpg[/atsimg]
The Wandering Soul

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57f02c4551ab.jpg[/atsimg]
Huey with loud speakers attached

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2013768a9fa.jpg[/atsimg]
Soldier with loud speaker backpack

Modern PsyOps:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f71c75000351.jpg[/atsimg]
Humvee with loud speakers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ae08e0648e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7731b1c51ff1.jpg[/atsimg]
Soldier with portable loud speaker

This is my story, if you would like any of the PDF's, documents, or additional photos please send me a private message. If this isn't a matter anyone is interested in, please don't flame this thread. I just wanted to share this with you.

Thoughts?

edit on 18-11-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: Grammar.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Interesting enough events to warrant a bump. I'd say your assessment it pretty likely, Psi-ops training. Did you think to record any of the sounds you heard? (Who knows if a recording device would even work under the conditions you describe, though.

Like I said. Interesting.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
while I cannot explain your situation, I can offer a bit of help. I have used a set of wireless headphones for my computer. I like to put on some Floyd or some mellow music nobody else would like and relax while I am doing things around the house. I have noticed that standing in certain spots I can pick up the neighbors cordless phone conversations. I don't care to listen to what they have to talk about so I try to move ore re-tune. But with enough power in the transmission you can have bleed through over a speaker. I used to be in the military and repaired radios and radar. The radios the military uses do have a lot more power than a civilian version. Depending on which band they are talking on, the HF radios can use a lot of wattage. So if it was close, you could hear it on a speaker even if it was not plugged in. Also the frequencies could indeed open a garage door. I have been involved in training exercises with a group that was a lot like the Chuck Norris movie. And you will never guess where I went for some of them. I don't think you were crazy, and I can't say that it was strictly just a military thing going on. But it does seem logical.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow...all i can say is wow. Totally dumbfounded me as to what could be happening or even the more pressing question why. sorry you had to go through this ordeal. definetly worth a bump and a star and flag to see if we can get some others thoughts on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That is a cool story and it's possible.

Do you have any audio/video recordings of the events?

It would be interesting to hear similar stories, especially in the same location. But I am interested to know other locations this may be happening in. I assume places like Iraq or Afghanistan would be a prime location.

Looking forward to finding out more about this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't want to sound negative so please do no take it that way. Your alarm/radio was unplugged you say, was there anything on the same counter that was plugged in? such as a lamp? I have had an experience where I heard static, voices, and the LED numbers flash on and off erratically when I placed my alarm next to my lamp. I found out that the lamp had a grounding problem or something and my alarm was barely touching it and doing this stuff. Yeah the alarm was unplugged.
Also, even if you were not taking any medication at the time of incident, you may have had some post traumatic stress or some such that kicked you in a fear/suspicious mode, giving visual and audio halucinations as well as memory holes as small as, say, opening a fridge and getting a drink, put it on the counter, and then opening the fridge to look for that drink and wondering wtf how did it get from the fridge to the counter! I just saw it in there! Yes this happened to me before after an accident and meds.

I am not trying to debunk or anything, I just thought these thing that happened to me may help you find the truth. Maybe all of this I wrote happened to you, as well as other miscommunications, electrical freakyness, and loud campers/neighbors.

Temp

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Interesting enough events to warrant a bump. I'd say your assessment it pretty likely, Psi-ops training. Did you think to record any of the sounds you heard? (Who knows if a recording device would even work under the conditions you describe, though.

Like I said. Interesting.

Cuhail

Given the situation I didn't even think about recording anything, I did think about trying to snap a photo with flash but to be perfectly honest I didn't know know who this was or what was going on, last thing I wanted was a knock at the door from whatever happy people were doing what they were doing. I'm sure had I even had a small tape recorder that it would have picked up some or all of what was going on.

A lot of it just sounded like generated tones or other random noises difficult to describe. Simple as that sounds it was very annoying! I'm going to look for an article I found that sums this up very well....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I grew up in Eastern Washington (Yakima) and I would just like to add that there is a military base MUCH closer to your area than Spokane and Fort Lewis. Just outside Yakima in the desert there is a huge Army base. They use the open area between Yakima and the town I believe you were in or near constantly for on-going military training. I know that the National Guard also uses the base and miles of desert for training exercises on the weekend.

Anytime of year you will see military convoys and planes flying overhead.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least part of what you experienced were due to some sort of training. As to the in-house personal stuff, I don't know. It is bizarre....but I wanted to let you know that you were a lot closer to an army base than you realized. I saw a lot of strange things growing up, both in the sky and things heard at night. (music similar to what you described. It was right after I saw close encounters of the third kind so I thought we were being invaded! A kids imagination is a dangerous thing...)

EDIT TO ADD: here is a LINK to a website describing the base. It's a huge base. Described as about 25x21 nautical miles.
edit on 18-11-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tempest333
I don't want to sound negative so please do no take it that way. Your alarm/radio was unplugged you say, was there anything on the same counter that was plugged in? such as a lamp? I have had an experience where I heard static, voices, and the LED numbers flash on and off erratically when I placed my alarm next to my lamp. I found out that the lamp had a grounding problem or something and my alarm was barely touching it and doing this stuff. Yeah the alarm was unplugged.
Also, even if you were not taking any medication at the time of incident, you may have had some post traumatic stress or some such that kicked you in a fear/suspicious mode, giving visual and audio halucinations as well as memory holes as small as, say, opening a fridge and getting a drink, put it on the counter, and then opening the fridge to look for that drink and wondering wtf how did it get from the fridge to the counter! I just saw it in there! Yes this happened to me before after an accident and meds.

I am not trying to debunk or anything, I just thought these thing that happened to me may help you find the truth. Maybe all of this I wrote happened to you, as well as other miscommunications, electrical freakyness, and loud campers/neighbors.

Temp

No offense taken, I completely understand what you are saying. And I was on medication at the time, I was taking Percocet for pain but it was a low dose and has never had adverse side effects in the past. Believe me, more than once during this ordeal I was afraid I had lost it. When my girlfriend was over and experienced one night of this with me, she told me more than once that this was like Nazi Germany (without the whole Holocaust thing).

I don't really know any of my parents neighbors anymore than they do, it's a yuppie community and nobody really talks to each other but I've thought about sending them letters from my PO box asking if they experienced anything strange around this time last year.

Also I don't recall if there was a lamp on the table I'm almost positive there was, but once things settled down outside it didn't continue to happen. Who knows.
edit on 18-11-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
I grew up in Eastern Washington (Yakima) and I would just like to add that there is a military base MUCH closer to your area than Spokane and Fort Lewis. Just outside Yakima in the desert there is a huge Army base. They use the open area between Yakima and the town I believe you were in or near constantly for on-going military training. I know that the National Guard also uses the base and miles of desert for training exercises on the weekend.

Anytime of year you will see military convoys and planes flying overhead.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least part of what you experienced were due to some sort of training. As to the in-house personal stuff, I don't know. It is bizarre....but I wanted to let you know that you were a lot closer to an army base than you realized. I saw a lot of strange things growing up, both in the sky and things heard at night. (music similar to what you described. It was right after I saw close encounters of the third kind so I thought we were being invaded! A kids imagination is a dangerous thing...)

EDIT TO ADD: here is a LINK to a website describing the base. It's a huge base. Described as about 25x21 nautical miles.
edit on 18-11-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

I guess it's no big secret, I was in the Tri-Cities. The ?training? took place on Road-100 between I-182 and Court St. in Pasco. I knew about the Army being near Yakima but I always thought it was a test site/training site like the one next to Hanford between here and George.

I've seen several large convoys of 40+ humvees heading to Hanford via the Bypass highway and was told by my girlfriends father who works for PNNL that it was a weapons transport (which sounds like a bunch of crap). Anyway, thanks for the info! I'm going to check this out more when I got home, maybe cruise out that way in the next couple of days.
edit on 18-11-2010 by NewWorldDisorder because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I live in a major city , with army , airforce bases .

I would be concerned if I didn't see their transport vehicles everyday .

They have them ,they use them .

I can't imagine why they would target you with a Psy-ops campaign ..

but I do know that hospital medication can increase paranoid feelings .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well documented and retold experience, I have nothing to add but my support for what you experienced, what a trip huh? You must be a very solid person to follow through as you did.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
I live in a major city , with army , airforce bases .

I would be concerned if I didn't see their transport vehicles everyday .

They have them ,they use them .

I can't imagine why they would target you with a Psy-ops campaign ..

but I do know that hospital medication can increase paranoid feelings .

I don't think I was being targeted and the pain killers are exactly the opposite on me, they make me very social with people I wouldn't normally be social with. Anywho I don't think I was targeted or singled out, having a year to do my homework and think about what happened has convinced me that it was training.

If I were them, I'd sure as heck test out my equipment during training.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I was thinking you were talking about Ellensburg. But yes, they do a whole heck of a lot of training/testing out there in the desert. Think about it. It's the perfect place for it. There was always speculation/rumour at any given time about experiemental aircraft being flown out there. I believe some of the airspace is restricted for them, but I can't say for sure.

Also, you would be closer to Hanford. Did you realize they use that area for a whole lotta training also? You might want to check into that. Same situation. A WHOLE bunch of government owned land out in the middle of the desert.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I live in Colorado Springs, CO and have witnessed some of the same sounds you mentioned. I live very close to Fort Carson and always hear strange organ type music while I'm getting home from work, but it's not at 3am. The time I hear this noise/music is around 10pm almost every night.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why does this story sound familiar? I *know* I've read this exact story here on ATS before..even down to the dad asking if the "garage door" was opened, but later didn't recall...hmmmm
edit on 18-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ahhh here it is from 2009. Same user too. Why post it twice, just bump the first one?
that was driving me insane lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Ahhh here it is from 2009. Same user too. Why post it twice, just bump the first one?

Yeah, that was a post written shortly after.. I figured I'd bail on ATS for a while and get my homework done, facts straight, etc. before posting again. I think this one makes more sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder

Before I begin I would like to let you know that all information provided is confirmed as true

I have read through the entire thread and expected some sort of documentation of this fairly straight-forward statement, but didn't come across anything of the sort. You do admit to not recording any of this, even though it supposedly happened over several nights. I had intended only to ask for clarification of this when I reached the end of the thread.

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder

Originally posted by Wookiep

Yeah, that was a post written shortly after.. I figured I'd bail on ATS for a while and get my homework done, facts straight, etc. before posting again. I think this one makes more sense.

After reading the thread brought to our attention that was posted almost a year ago, I see that the two stories are completely different. Now, in addition to wondering about the above statement, I begin to wonder if there is any logical reason for the stories to be so different and still maintain any credibility.

Having learned long ago that one should not immediately jump to a conclusion, I thought it best to see if a reasonable explanation might be forthcoming. I would be interested in hearing one.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Have any pictures of them there?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join