It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy : I'll use my position as the G20 chairman to set up a world currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Gee what a surprise, a neo-con globalist scumbag like him...

France aims to set up new currency system - Sarkozy

France is to use it chairmanship in G-20 to complete the process of creating a new currency system and putting an end to the mess on the international financial markets, France’s President Nicolas Sarkozy said.

Speaking on French TV he said that at the recent summit in Seoul France defined this issue as one of the priorities of its chairmanship in G-20.

Sarkozy is expected to discuss this issue Wednesday during his talks with the IMF’ Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

New currency system + IMF = world currency.

Sarkozy is a globalist treasonous bastard, this was clear the moment the neo-cons started backing him months before his election.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Globalist....Has a nice right to it huh ???

Imagine for a minute here....Let's use out tiny brains and figure this out.

Global economy is a reality now, no way of getting away without it like it or lump it we have it. Let's say that one day the world adopts a common currency and everyone starts playing on a level playing field, how is that so bad ? No more fighting over treaties and free trade and spending useless tax payer dollars in equalizing the trading playing field with subsidization. Maybe even ending child labor or even slave shops because there would be no advantage to using such means!

Then think about harmonious politics....I know...far fetched huh....Not saying that we should all live under one leader, hell no...But using the U.N. platform for governing ( where every country would have their leaders )instead of a meeting of the minds that lead to no where. All countries could resemble either the European geographical and political ( Sovereign lands ) arrangement or the U.S. platform.

All countries working toward one common goal at advancing the human race to higher levels of technology, exploration, learning instead of destroying, steeling, spying and abusing.....Hummm......

Maybe it's a fantasy but seemingly that would be the ultimate goal of globalization in my opinion!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Globalist....Has a nice right to it huh ???

Imagine for a minute here....Let's use out tiny brains and figure this out.

Global economy is a reality now, no way of getting away without it like it or lump it we have it. Let's say that one day the world adopts a common currency and everyone starts playing on a level playing field, how is that so bad ? No more fighting over treaties and free trade and spending useless tax payer dollars in equalizing the trading playing field with subsidization. Maybe even ending child labor or even slave shops because there would be no advantage to using such means!

Then think about harmonious politics....I know...far fetched huh....Not saying that we should all live under one leader, hell no...But using the U.N. platform for governing ( where every country would have their leaders )instead of a meeting of the minds that lead to no where. All countries could resemble either the European geographical and political ( Sovereign lands ) arrangement or the U.S. platform.

All countries working toward one common goal at advancing the human race to higher levels of technology, exploration, learning instead of destroying, steeling, spying and abusing.....Hummm......

Maybe it's a fantasy but seemingly that would be the ultimate goal of globalization in my opinion!

Oh that sounds lovely ! Yes on face value it sounds ideal .However it is not when you understand the motivation .Common sense says this is how currency and trade should have begun in it's early history , but it did not and not by chance .It was set up this way with a agenda .The agenda to socially engineer society (serfs).So now it is ending where it should have begun ? Say's to me the agenda is close to completion and the need to socially engineer the serfs is no longer needed as the serfs are no longer needed either .When this world currency comes into being and the standard is set it will be digital .Familiarize yourself with Sandra Bullock's movie The Net my friend .With the flick of a switch your erased .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
A one world currency is the start of a one world government, which in my opinion wouldn't be such as bad idea in the long run as there WILL be one in the not too distant future whether we like it or not.
The question is who is going to run a one world government?
We either let those that have THEIR OWN interests run it, or those that have the INTERESTS of the PEOPLE.
Currently the ones pushing hard for a one world government are the ones that put THEMSELVES ahead of others, and their not the right type to be in control of the world.
So are we arguing for against a one world government or simply for or against the ones wanting to run it?
That is the main question.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There will be no one world currency (and even if there were, it would not necessarily be a bad thing).

The only countries that have adopted a common currency after so many years are those that choose to do so in the European Union and even the U.K. didn't replace its pound sterling with the euro.

I'd love to place bets though on the timetable for this so-called "one-world currency" as it will make me a very rich man.

new topics

top topics

join