It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The metaphysical and interdimensional aspect of the Alien Angenda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OccultAdept

I have linked to flyingbuffaloes7.net... just a couple of times on ATS and both times someone has attempted to discredit it. Personally, I find her writings to be well informed and educational as well as a few little messages of love and hope. By her own admission, the author is non-human but I feel I have to disagree with you over her intentions.

Somebody that tells me what to/not to give credence to, I simply cannot trust. Unlucky.

There's a new one out.. flyingbuffaloes7.net...

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
'The metaphysical and interdimensional spects of the Alien Agenda',phew those are some heavy words that you trow around the room there mate. However, upon reading you little piece of work I could not help but reading about the demonic again. Also, the piece contains a fundamental flaw in it's own working.

Let us examine the dimensional item a littlebit closer. One common misconception is that it is better to be multidimensional. Surely, life as a three dimensional being beats that of a two dimensional and one dimensional doesn't it? Well, certainly there isn't intelligent life on a one or two dimensional scap but having more dimensions doesn't only mean more abilities, it also means more restrains. The fourth dimension has got more rules then the third dimension and in order to exist upon a four dimensional plain one has to uphold the rules of physics in a four dimensional plain.

One of the major pains is that we humans have this odd sensation that more means better so ahving more dimensions means being better, not? Unfortunatly that is not the case. The process in which our life was created can only happen in a three dimensional plain like that (not counting time as a dimension). t speaks to reason that in order to change from a three dimensional being to a four dimensional being you need to get rid of a lot of three dimensional stuff. A 'mere' square box can't exist in the four dimensional space, it HAS TO BE a hyperkube with an interchanging four dimension. As much as you might not view this as a disadvantage, think of this; three dimensional items can't be stored in four dimensional spaces. The main reason is that such dimensions actually life next to each other with the minimum of interference between one another.

Jumping back and forth the third and fouth dimension would mean a continual sacrifice of advantages and disadvantages relative to the laws of that multi-dimensional existance. Another sidenote is that beings from another space parallel towards ours is not the same as a beign in the fourth dimension. Just because there is a different parallel dimension does not mean it has to be different in spacial dimensions as well.

About the demon part; one problem of ATS is that we can fart away with the most wild stories. The demon and angels part simply comes from folklore belive mixed with new age believe.There never were demon and angels. Just plain old evil beings with cruel intentions and beings that protected the innocent from such influences. Ofcourse, in my believe good and evil are merely points of views. There is no real good and evil in existence at all, if you recognise good and evil then it means you have not yet learned to look in enough perspecives to recognise that what you are looking at is niether good nor evil and merely existance.

Regardless; I'm not here to play teacher, nor do I want to impose as one.
edit on 19-12-2010 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
So let put it simple

GOD=satan/advesery (Greatest trick he pulled was convincing everyone he was god and our old (True) god was Evil blablabla Blasphemy lies, they keep all the ancient rituals and occult knowledge for themselves and have systematicly erased most ancient knowledge, but piles of them are stored within vatican for them to Read about TRUE MAGIC and therby influence the world in a way we cant comprehend)

Satan/advesery/Enki = (No power left non bellive in him the orginal god! the evil enteties came ruined all our occult and ancient knowledge and replaced it with judeo religion islam/christianity/jews and now everyone sees him as evil as its brutally pounded into our head from early age, may the our true ceator "satan" aka:Enki, have mersy on your soul after all he predates christianity by 11.000 years, the sumarian workshiped The-Horned one, and so do i, Satanism predates christian religion by 11.000 years, most think Satanism is a christian intervention IT IS NOT, but the name satan came from judeo religions n also heaps of lies,

so saying they are lucferian is BULL#, they are mostl liekly Judeo Religion Overlords or Deceptive creators of Judeo religion.
edit on 19-12-2010 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Why would a hyperdimensional entity live in an underground base?

Why would it engineer humans genetically to provide "etheric" food? What is "etheric" food? What is "etheric"?

How can a hybrid be made of entities that don't even live in the same dimension, much less have different biochemistry?

What does densities have to do with dimensions?

What is this Matrix Control System?

Why do the entities look humanoid?

Luciferian? So they are Phosphorescent? They glow?

Hostile red head nordics? The Vanir?

Bandwidth, Spectrum , Frequencies? Are they hyperdimensional or electromagnetic?

Hyperdimensional Control System? What?

In 2007, I submitted a hypothesis on ATS in regards to nature of the UFO and Abduction phenomenas. I didn't come on here claiming to be a fount of wisdom. I offered ideas and at the same time looked at fallacies, especially those of the New Age movement and their Quantum mumbo jumbo.

There is a very real phenomena in the world and Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. J. Allen Hynek have had the best insight in the phenomena.

Both Hynek and Vallee conluded the phenomena was not extraterrestrial. Vallee also quickly discovered connections between the Phenomena and New Age cults, especially channelers who act as Hosts for the Phenomena. The Phenomena uses deception, especially in channeling in order to spread propaganda. I would recommend you check out Dr. Vallee's book Messengers of Deception.

Abductions themselves do not appear to be a physical phenomena, but a "psychic" phenomena involving psychosomatic effects. One might call it a forced Out of Body Experience. Yet it isn't quite the same as dreaming as the abduction can result in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

The Phenomena, when it physically manifests, could be described as "psychokinetic" in nature. We do know for a fact when it manifests as UFOs, cryptids, apparitions, or aliens, there is a release of electromagnetic radiation, probably ultraviolet, that can result in eyeburn or photokeratis.

Vallee could never really decide if the Phenomena was of human origin or something greater, but he was sure it wasn't "space brothers" from another planet.

I hypothesized, they may originate from an "Objective Reality". This isn't another dimension or parallel universe. It could be whats called "hypercosmic" or beyond our cosmos. This is pure speculation though and I have nothing to truly support the idea.

The only thing we know for sure is sightings of anomalous phenomena can result in eyeburn from electromagnetic radiation and that abduction phenomena can cause PTSD. Thats it. Everything else is hypothesis, theory or crap.
edit on 19/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: !

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Being only recently introduced to the inter-dimensional concepts via a recent thread by corsair00 www.abovetopsecret.com... and a very informative link provided by The Gut : www.conspiracyarchive.com...

From the little reading that I have done, the Masons seem to be a reoccurring sub-theme. Would someone be so kind as to tell us just what the Masons, or others, may gain from these beings or realms. Are they not a lower being? Truly, I am trying to wrap my arms around all of this.

Thanks in advance for any response.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nocents

I havn't seen anything in either link you provided or my own personal research connecting Freemasonry with the UFO phenomena.

There are connections with Theosophy, Vril/Thule Nazi esoterica, and other precursors to the New Age movement. They continue on into the New Age movement today.

The primary connection between all of them is "Channeling", whereby a human acts as a host for what appears to be some sort of psychic entity. The entities often repeat similar warnings and so called occult knowledge.

Three consistent channeled messages going back to the 19th century and continuing with so called UFO Contactees are:

1. Apocalyptic warnings, that never happen. 2012 is the current favorite.
2. Worldwide religion and government, with the elimnation of money. (Often elimination of Jews as well)
3. A hybrid superhuman Master Race that will form a new ruling class.

Each time the apocalyptic prophecies have failed, it has given rise to more cults. I suspect in 2012, there will be another major new religious movement that appears after nothing happens.

The promises of wealth, power, and utopia on Earth are antithetical to the Magnum Opus of ancient esoteric colleges, which would have had an impact on the philosophy of Freemasonry.

The aims of the cults associated with the Phenomena is to " Immanentize the Eschaton" which is to create Heaven on Earth, The Magnum Opus or "Great Works" of the Adepts has always been to unite the Self with the Infinite not create Heaven on Earth. If anything, especially based on how they were treated in Nazi Germany, Freemasonry stands as a Katechon against the cults.
edit on 19/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thank you for taking the time to reply and your explanation.

As for the link that I posted, it was one another member had posted in a previous thread. However, the site the article is from: www.conspiracyarchive.com... is loaded with references to the Masons. A quick search of 'masons' brought up 18 pages of article references. And I spent a good portion of yesterday exploring that site. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

If you or anyone has any suggested (entry level) reading on these inter-dimensional areas it sure would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nocents

I'll have to look the site over. I know alot of people are real quick to jump on Freemasons. There are clandestine or black lodges, like P2, out there but they are not affiliated with the Grand Lodges of Freemasonry. They are independent entities with their own separate Rites and Orders. Some people have a hard time separating the two.

The best books I can recommend :

Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults by Dr. Jacques Vallee.
This book is written in an objective manner. Dr. Vallee is a scientist, not a priest, minister, or New Age guru. He explores links between different cults, their histories, criminal activity, and the phenomena behind the movement.

Passport to Magonia: On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds by Dr. Jacques Vallee.
This book goes deeper into investigating the phenomena and looks at myth and folklore in history that parallels modern phenomena being reported.

Daimonic Reality: A Field Guide to the Otherworld by Patrick Harpur
This covers more than just UFO phenomena, but looks at paranormal phenomena, cryptids, and UFOs as a whole. It compares all of them and hypothesizes how they are "Daimonic" projections of archetypes from a Platonic reality.

The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P Hansen
This is similar to the book above, but goes deeper into the occult side of the phenomena. It also discusses the more dangerous aspects of interaction with the phenomena, including insanity and animal mutilations.

[ii]The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
This looks more at the possible mechanics behind the phenomena and how it may operate. Some of the information is dated though and new theories have replaced a number of the ones presented in the book. Its still a good read though.

Entangled Minds: Extrasensory Experiences in a Quantum Reality by Dean Radin
This deals more with parapsychology but does touch a little on some aspects of the phenomena. Taken as a whole with the other books, it presents a better picture of the phenomena and how it may operate on a parapsychological level.

I can't think of any good intro book. John Keel's books are probably easier to read, like The Mothman Prophecies and Our Haunted Planet, but they are filled with speculation and Keel was just a journalist.

I know Jerome Clark has written some books on the subject. He has a new book this year,Hidden Realms, Lost Civilizations, and Beings from Other Worlds, that may be informative.

Dean Radin has some more books that may be helpful, The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena and Radiant Minds: Scientists Explore the Dimensions of Consciousness.

There is another author Philip J. Imbrogno, who I have not read yet, who has some fairly interesting books on the subject. I have to warn they are from Llewelyn Publishing, which publishes lots of channeled propaganda. The books are:
Files From the Edge: A Paranormal Investigator's Explorations into High Strangeness
Ultraterrestrial Contact: A Paranormal Investigator's Explorations into the Hidden Abduction Epidemic
Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings
The Vengeful Djinn: Unveiling the Hidden Agenda of Genies

Lastly, Jung on Synchronicity and the Paranormal, by C.G Jung

Always read and listen with a grain of salt, never take anything anyone says at face value, especially if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. If the book promotes some new mystical thought, school, cult, guru, or utopian heaven on earth, stay far away from it. Either they want your money to fill their wallets or they are actually dangerous.

edit on 20/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Once again, thank you. That post must have taken some time an effort! Your list is bookmarked and should keep one busy for quite a while!

As for the Masons, your response was totally called for. Here (ATS) alone many threads abound with suspicion of such groups. Yet, there was mention in this very thread of a high degree mason. I have no direct knowledge of any such groups and therefore have no opinion about them; curious though... absolutely.

Having just read www.thenewearth.org... and entertaining those ideas of 'layered' dimensions, this is all quite timely and fitting. Your "grain of salt/warm and fuzzy" cautions are understood and noted. Though, I'm not looking for comfort or answers, just open to, and wanting to, learn more about our world . And 'The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P Hansen' sounds like it could be a great start.

Again, many thanks

edit on 20-12-2010 by nocents because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by nocents because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by nocents because: i aint no english major

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Not everyone perceives in the same manner, if you find that visualization is not for you maybe try another technique such as sensing? BTW cool thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Thanks for your post. I am now kicking around the idea that reality is maleable, that we can let it just run on default or change it with our own thoughts. I'm now just trying to be aware of possible difficulties but in the same token not invest to much psychic energy as to draw them to me and into my reality. So far, so good. I am really resonating with the idea.

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join