It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The metaphysical and interdimensional aspect of the Alien Angenda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thank you. That makes perfect sense.reply to post by Beyond Creation

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok so everybody should read as much of the website as they can
its so captivating.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I thought so too and felt it very important to bring it to the attention of fellow ATS members. If I was of service, that makes me very happy.reply to post by AlexIR

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anu as from the Terra papers?reply to post by Beyond Creation

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

what website?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
STS / STO is a false paradigm.
Most of the stuff out there now is too simplistic and human, too black and white to reflect any sort of truth.
I know from personal experience, none of it applies outside of our narrow little view.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
As I study more about spirituality with my foundation being the christian religion. This type of information sets better with me than all the looney theories about little green men from mars. I appreciate you posting this information and i'll be sure to spread the information elsewhere.
However, my studies have been brought about by reading information from teachers such as Philip Valentine. The information is usually all the same, except sometimes the source can make one side of the story seem more valid than the other. Either way, the message is clear. Positive vibrations over negative. Know Thyself. Relinquish fear, they feed off of it. And lastly Love ye one another, the easiest way to win.
I like that previous statement of just walking up and give them a hug.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff here mate, nice one

The sapping of energy resonates with me (excuse the expression) and it would explain why the world is in constant turmoil - the negative energy created by traumatic events countered by the positive energy of over coming adversity and doing good in the world. The energy levels of the planet must be humming by now in the paranoid world we live in. There are always things happening to bump up the energy levels for good or bad - from natural disasters to recurring sporting events (is that why things like the Olympics is every 4 years, because of the energy wave it creates?).

Also I am interested in the concept of free will. Is this why many magic cults like those followed by Aleister Crowley are advocates of free will. His philosophy was 'do as thy wilt' and the idea of will was a very powerful one to him. 'The Secret' also proposes use of will as the way to get ahead in life - can this be because it helps us avoid the pitfalls of life on this planet? Who knows.

It is sad that there does not really seem to be anyway of breaking free from these beings - if they are multidimensional then they are far more advanced than us - kind of like cows attempting to overthrow humans.

This thread has given me some food for thought that will keep my mind buzzing for a while.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I started reading the article titled "До Свидания #3 — Imprisonment of Mind-Consciousness" on page: flyingbuffaloes7.net... Somehow the whole notion of imprisoned aliens struck me as strangely familiar. Just when I was wondering where the planes full of aliens were going to make their appearance and dump their cargo in some volcano, I came upon this line "There are those who have been impressed to try to force serious Scientologists into revealing things (...)" Scientologists! The site is a Scientology crappola site. No wonder the trapped aliens and our need to find some sort of freedom from these nefarious ancient criminals/victims! LOL These people are sneaky as hell! Beware the deceivers, guys, they're EVERYWHERE.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm not familiar with the papers of which you speak, sorry.

Anu is the supposed head of the ANUnnaki.

Always makes me think of Jon Bonjovi for some reason.

He're few more know alien types to digest

www.sherryshriner.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HelpMe2know

www.montalk.net

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Truely negative entity would view a hug or any compassionate act as weakness on your part, something to be exploited. Temper compassion with wisdom. Know when and how to apply compassion, that is the next lesson in compassion.
edit on 20-11-2010 by HUMBLEONE because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sorry to butt in, but I feel compassion or love is ones greatest strength.

It may benefit to show a dark being a little respect because one should respect all life.

But do not fear.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Tht's fine. Just realize that your continued energy may be sucked into the negative void. I's your call. Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I posted a link recently to the montalk site in relation to another interesting metaphysical question:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The postings attributed to:
flyingbuffaloes7.net...
are all ploys to accomplish the very things they warn against. . . .

I happen to give lectures about Mind Control and the Occult Sciences, and these postings are a prime example of what is indeed occurring on this planet. The authors are extra-terrestrials themsleves, who are PROMOTING subliminal programming with these stories. The most obvious subliminal program is the very last paragraph: with the word "HOME". This is a synonym for the spiritual sound, "OM". If you happened to read it, you just got subliminally programmed by an extra-terrestrial!

Am becoming an expert in this subject because I am a legitimate recipient of Mind Control tactics. My father was a 32nd degree mason; I was placed under CIA (Stargate & MK-Ultra) Mind Control at birth--and I have the laser scars on the inside of my upper lip to prove I have been repeatedly abducted over the last couple of years. My dreams are controlled, "downloads" are placed into my frontal-lobe, and lots, lots more are the result of inter-dimensional Mind Control, including radio frequency in both ears.

If you wish to learn the truth of what is occurring, please reply. Am starting a mastery school (as opposed to a 'mystery school') to offer an avenue to educate people. Hollywood is the premier promoter of Mind Control tactics, using the Kabbalah as the spiritual construct upon which programming is accomplished. You may wish to read my other post, made earlier today, to read more. . . .

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please be it known, the use of such duality-mongering words as "positive" and "negative" do not, in actuality, mean good vs. bad! Any knowledgeable spiritualist or inter-dimensional author, mason, practitioner of any type, knows the reference to "positive" and "negative" refer to POLARITIES. These words are being used to program readers' subliminal minds--not designate "good" or "bad" ETs!

A particular subtle body of the auric field contains both positive and negative polarity energies; this is what is being influenced as you read such story lines as "negative" aliens. This is a ploy. And is very effective after nearly every person on this planet has watched a Hollywood motion picture film. . . .

I happen to give PowerPoint lectures about Mind Control and the Occult Sciences. Educate yourself before blindly thinking such 'stories' are real. Indeed, there are aspects that are true, but the intent is the crux of the issue. These "people" are not human--they are ETs who have incarnated into human bodies due to the Babylon Workings by Aleister Crowley and Ron L. Hubbard, and a man named Parsons. Through ceremonial magick they opened a portal inter-dimensionally through which more souls from other eternity systems could incarnate into human physical bodies.

It is entirely true that subliminal tactics are being used on humans, however, humans are also children of GOD. This means we have great power--and we create our reality from our minds/thoughts, as the observer aspect in quantum physics proves. Therefore, we cannot create a reality of "slavery" unless we believe in the concept of slavery! Thus, the intentional presentation of such concepts in "stories" and writing (words are merely pictures, intellectual representations)---as "stories" are the language of the subliminal mind. Thus, even Jesus taught his concepts in "parables"--the language of the lowest level of the Soul. The level of the Soul that can be programmed through imagery and telepathic meaning. . . .

EDUCATE yourself about the auric field, and the TRUE meaning of "positive" and "negative"--these are electromagnetic terms--as writings that arbitrarily use these designations are NOT legitimate.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi, UFO fans. This kind of thread always makes me think/write the following:

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not churn out):

1- Some space ships are build in a factory by 4th density entities, like we do for cars.
Some space ships are "thought formed" by the 6th density entities !
Some entities don't even need space ships.

2- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

3- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

4- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

5- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

6- Some travel by moving; entities 4th and 5th density.

7- Some travel by thought; entities 6th and higher density.

8- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

9- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

10- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And for the

metaphysical and interdimensional aspect

see the second line of my signature.
[ The first one is fine too, but on other subjects.] B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Our universe is multi-layered, our physical bodies have an in-built dimensional inhibitor, and for this reason we are kind of "stuck". Long time ago when the original humans/ancients were on Earth (before they experimented with the Neanderthals and reptillians to create us) they had the ability to physically transcend this reality. That is, when they became "enlightened" they literally transformed into light. They spent thier efforts in accelerating this process. However, their technology was seen as a kind of tool in ascention, and as a result, there were many accidents, and basically they totally f*cked up Earth. When this happened, all the genuine interdimensional beings on Earth were thrown into darkness, so that they could try to "ascend" to the light. So now we have three issues: 1) The true light or true enlightenment, the plane of true interdimensional beings 2) The technology that created a interdimensional rip, damaging many native interdimensional creatures, and 3) The false light, that aims to generate ascention through technological means. Basically, the false light is evil, or sin, and those that follow it aim to ascend to a higher plane, and it is their eyes that cast a judgemental gaze on the "greys" and "reptillians". Human beings, when they are asleep, can be among the most evil entities, as they are half-way physical and half-way interdimensional. Many human beings rape and kill interdimensional beings in their dream world, and often in the physical world, basically, we are really pissing off these genuine Earth beings. However, the veil of religion and "good vs evil" creates a mental barrier, and often the "illuminati" play us from both sides. The true teachings of Jesus tell us to turn the other cheek, and from my experience, when you turn the other cheek when interacting with a grey or reptillian entity, they trust you and become your friends. To them, our minds are like poison. It is our belief that they are evil, that makes them empty and sad and angry, they are not parasitical, delighting in our "energy" - they want us to love them, so we can be equals in energy. Human beings are especially selfish, and they consider spiritual energy as a kind of "money".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm glad you've discovered a religion that gives a sense of order to your universe. It is, of course, no different from any other religion created by mankind - a desperate cry for help, an urgent need for meaning and order. And just like the other religions, not a shred of evidence; only blind faith.

Us and them; interdimensional entities; good and evil... sounds great. But you think all the answers will come to you here, drifting through space on this insignificant little rock called earth? You cannot even comprehend the size of your own galaxy, one of billions. And yet your religion is all-inclusive, universal? Oh, if it was only so simple...

No, sorry, too human, too simple. Human vanity at it's glorious best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join