It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA to expand roles with "viper" teams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is written by jim kirwin( rense.com) the washington post article he referenced has been removed,.
www.rense.com...
Kurt Nimmo( Alex jones' crew )also has a link article credit

"VIPER" ( visible intermodal Protection and response)

Reading through the article The TSA believes its jurisdiction includes bus and train depots and is creating viper teams of uniformed/plainclothed and canine units to police crowds at bus and train stations
here's that slippery slope we all talk about inaction.

TSA Expands Into VIPER
(Visible Intermodal Protection and Response)
By Jim Kirwan
11-17-10

"TSA officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity said the agency is expanding training for a limited group of screeners at other airports in preparation for the holiday travel season. Those airports serve Los Angeles , Miami , Dallas-Fort Worth, Cincinnati , New York , Houston , Detroit and Chicago . TSA spokeswoman Yolanda Clark said the techniques include taking notice of high levels of stress, anxiety or deception. 'This is a part of a larger effort to add more complex layers of security that cannot be manipulated by those seeking to do us harm,' Clark said."

From the article:"

“Federal officials said there is no new intelligence indicating that terrorists are interested in targeting transportation modes. Rather, the Transportation Security Administration is trying to expand the role of air marshals, who have been eager to conduct surveillance activities beyond the aircraft, and provide a beefed-up law enforcement presence at bus, train and public transit stations over the busy holiday period.”
much more at:
www.lookingglassnews.org...
edit on 18-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
don't we already have police and private security contractors? i'm so curious to know as to where 'intelligence' is gathered from. i could go to any middle school, grab half dozen kids, and ask them ways they could 'terrorize' the populace and i'd get the same postulations as our national intel agencies do. and yes, this is how i gather my intelligence.
edit on 18-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
tsa is there to thwart american from traveling/emigrating with large amounts of money...

TPTB know soon many will be fleeing america, even if intending to flee temporarily, until things calm down..

TSA is waiting for anyone "who thinks they can just travel with $10k or more, without having to account for the money"...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
tsa is there to thwart american from traveling/emigrating with large amounts of money...

TPTB know soon many will be fleeing america, even if intending to flee temporarily, until things calm down..

TSA is waiting for anyone "who thinks they can just travel with $10k or more, without having to account for the money"...

"tsa":
"Transportation safety agency"?
"Taxation sureity agency"?
Money?
We already have the IRS;and the border patrol..

Please people get past the: "they KEEP US SAFE!" propaganda B.S.

top topics

join