It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we create our own experiences/life/realities after we die???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
Wow, another reference to the movie What Dreams May Come. I definitely got to watch this now.

Hello theUNKNOWNawaits
May I humbly suggest you keep a box of tissues with you if and when you do watch it.

It's a beautiful movie, visually stunning and it can be pretty subtle - in fact I watched it many years ago but only just realised that I never really understood it until just recently.

Actually ... I don't think I could stand to watch it again in the forseeable future.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
NEVER EVER watch a Robin williams movie tripping.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
NEVER EVER watch a Robin williams movie tripping.

Just saying.

This goes threefold when you consider TOYS or indeed Popeye.

It seems we create it all so depending upon your level of preparedness you can experience your own personal hell and fall into darkness, or an ultra high tech learning environment, or a carnival of colours and freakish apparitions or a limbo or for many a representation of a religious haven. It is said there is no lack of slightly more advanced beings that just love to con(dition) people into thinking they are CONnected into the conduit that is Jesus or an Ascendant Master of some kind as they are not more truly more advanced than us they are more confident in their senses and abilities.

If you are one of those (that we have all been at some time) who believe that life ends after death then you are in some kind of stasis until your higher selves contact you again or you re-incarnate.

Get by these pitfalls and we might get to what is often described as a training centre for demigod level consciousness. Many who astral travel and lucid dream talk about learning to fly and use telekinetic powers at this point and being able to get knowledge direct from the higher self. Here is also the place where we learn to create realities and deal with multiple consciousness etc. There are numerous names for this but institutes these days call it "the park" or such like.

I have been there once I think in a lucid dream after meditating on the tesseract for hours, it looked like beautiful and respendant, verdant green landscape filled with floweres in every differant hue, the buildings looked like ancient Greece or something but as new and gleaming white, really nice music that I cannot remember seemed to be everywhere and did not change pitch etc even though I was flying at insane speeds. Seriously it is awesome, sick. What intrigues me is that I hadnt read anything (specific) about such a place until after I went there.

It makes perfect sense for a place such as this to exist as there is no way you can take the loss of ego etc and deal with a totally alien reality well. As anyone who has took the quick route with certain substances will tell you.

I had always pondered about this idea of Valhalla and thought it absurd that the afterlife would be like that. But it is a personal afterlife, it makes sense. The same people that talk about the park often describe being able to have mock wars and play combat for real ( but of course you cant die). I believe The Matrix films shows this very well with their concept "training programs".

And yet there must be a reason we keep coming back here. I guess its refreshing in some way. But then paradoxically we create our own computer programs to simulate combat, or being a god.

So it seems that the main reason we are incarnated here is to experience "emotion" because that seems to be lacking in some way in the other realms.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
it was interesting to read your post because i myself think about these sort of things very frequently. i wish that i could agree with you in the idea that we control our day to day interactions just by our own thought processes. if you were to ask my friends and family to describe me they would start by saying i am a complete optimist. i always look at the glass as being half full and try to be as joyful as i possibly can. the problem is that no matter how hard i try to be positive, especially as of lately, it seems nothing but negative things come my way. i spend my time helping those i can, and trying to help those i cant at least see life the way i am able to. but even as hard as i try, my mother is practically going clinically insane, my father just had his third stroke in a month, my health is far from what it should be at my age, my family is in shambles, i was laid off from my job; and believe me this is nothing new. most of my life has been this way. most people tell me they dont know how i remain so high-spirited. honestly i dont have an answer to give them; aside from the fact that i believe how we live out our lives here on earth will directly determine the circumstances of our life when we leave here. honestly from my own experiences id have to say that i dont think we have any control over what gets "thrown our way" while alive. but i hope, and pray, that i am right about the second part. i was raised a christian, but id have to say that now im more spiritually well-rounded than anything else. ive come to the conclusion that we as human beings werent meant to know how we were created, or but who/what. it isnt our purpose to solve that question which is deep-seeded within us all, "what does it all mean", "who is our creator", "what name should i give the one to whom my prayers are directed toward each night". who cares? call him/her/it whatever you want, if they are there they are still listening. there are some mysteries this universe holds which no person will ever understand. but ill always believe that the point to life is to live it; to help those in need and to teach that which we have learned ourselves to those in need of the guidance. and if that doesnt save me a good seat in the afterlife im not sure its an afterlife im looking very forward to...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Majestic23

I used to be able to fly in lucid dreams... especially around bouts of sleep paralysis. I used to tend to run on all fours like an animal and scare people. It was fun. that's not meant to sound as sadistic as it probably did. I used to rise up to the moon, it seemed... high high up until it felt like my head was shrinking and then I would fall back down without fear or incident.

Either I haven't done that in a while or I am forgetting. the last levitation I could recall, I was in a room that was supposed to be my step grandmothers but she never had that room... it was weird. It seemed like we were keeping it clean and closed up so her spirit or perhaps memory would be preserved. I was able to sit on the floor and rise up a few inches and slide around. Nothing like I used to be able to do.

Since I remained very small physically, my astral body must be gaining weight as I age.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah I have a vivid memory of just sort of floating around my room for no particular reason as a young kid. I recall I found it strange back then but didnt think about it for years until I got back into the enlightenment stuff. Could have been a daydream but I also note feeling my astral body as relevant to my age and size and this type of oobe as a kid story comes from all sorts of people if you jog their memory.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You have already been shown this many times before, but I will say it again. You are already dead. You have played, replayed, and relived this life countless times before. After so many cycles there are barely any remnants of your true last life. The changes in your simulations have created new memories as the jumbled bits of information come together to create new possibilities. When will you come to terms and return towards the light? To break this cycle of memories? To transition towards the next step in the journey?

But i suppose there is really no hurry, because where you are is forever in a moment. You are a prisoner, one that holds the keys to your own freedom. The clues are all around you, and this time you are so close...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Thank you for sharing and going more in depth about them, as that did clear it up for me. And yes I would agree and props for pointing out, precognitive dreams. I too have had only a few and have not realized until they were over and none of them so far at least has been about anything huge.
Who knows if the pain was from something you occurred that affected you in the past or something that will occur to you and will affect you in the future. Though that is the beauty of the world, isn't it, who knows??

reply to post by Netties Hermit

Thanks for the advice.

Definitely got to watch that movie soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I also agree with you that Jesus and others, were simply just more advanced than us in these abilities and in their cycles. That we too one day can reach that level, as well.
Sounds like an amazing place you went to that time you had a lucid dream.
Like the Matrix reference, and follow you there as well. As well, as the part about us being here to experience "emotion", and the greatest one is love.

reply to post by d3cib3l

Thanks for sharing! It is true sometimes bad things just happen sometimes and like cycles, itll swing back up.
And the greatest thing to do is to live your life to the fullest.
I think at one point we knew who we were and more of the answers of life we ponder over today, yet we ruined it moving forward to something we thought better, all the meanwhile falling back away from what is truly important in life.

reply to post by DJM8507

If we are already dead, then how and why? Also, what would be the purpose of this life then?
Who are we prisoners to? How do you suggest us breaking this cycle? What is the next step in the journey?
edit on 11/22/2010 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing and going more in depth about them, as that did clear it up for me. And yes I would agree and props for pointing out, precognitive dreams. I too have had only a few and have not realized until they were over and none of them so far at least has been about anything huge.
Who knows if the pain was from something you occurred that affected you in the past or something that will occur to you and will affect you in the future. Though that is the beauty of the world, isn't it, who knows??

I certainly hope it's not the future, like a vision of my own death. It suggests a painful, accidental one before I even have the chance to grow old.
If it is the past, I have a hard time wrapping my head around this because I have remembered it since I was very little so that would make time be going in reverse (not that I don't think the mind can do this, but that means it's precognitive and I don't like thinking about that).. but in the absence of being precognitive that would mean it would be past life memory and I can't imagine being able to remember something like that with **this** brain. I'm not sure how that would work although I know it is claimed. If the soul can remember, why does it not unfold further for me? Why it is it just that one "clip" so to speak? I can't seem to access other visions like this that feel like true memories.

I do believe the mind can do some very strange things though... and I haven't talked about this dream in a long time or even thought about it until this subject and it's got me wondering again... but still the mind and soul are different. The soul may have the same constitution I guess?... as it did in a past life, like the same tendencies or something... but to be able to "record" a material thought- THAT is something I would need to learn much more about. I know it has been claimed but I can't seem to wrap my head around remembering *tangibles* of a past life without... I don't know... reformatting those memories somehow?

I think I am now more curious than ever. I am wondering if it was perhaps someone else's memory that somehow got unto my head. I do believe that would be possible in different ways...such as telepathy or some type of actual documentation of history. We do these things all the time in our own ways. It feels very personal though as though I was experiencing these feelings as myself, not through someone else. It's hard to explain.

This is why all the while I have concluded that this was a dream that occurred while I was experiencing physical and emotional pain in an important moment such as birth... a critical moment... and that my mind was sleeping and kind of reinterpreting these feelings as different images.... like, I don't know... dreaming that a spider is biting you while someone is poking you with a needle. That is the most logical conclusion I can come to.

As for precognitive dreams... I have had a few here there which didn't seem important. I think that might usually how they tend to be. I have had a couple that were actually very important incidents, but the dreams themselves were vague. I had no idea what they meant. they just kind of haunted me later... making me wonder what use they are if i can't do anything about it. Were they meant to signal me... or just drive me crazy?

One happened a week before 9/11. I dreamt I was in the stair wells of a skyscraper and there were a few other people in there with me and there was this terrible feeling of doom. I imagine the same feeling you would get from looking at a field full of dead bodies and not only feeling the tragedy but being bewildered by what manner of evil could have executed such a dreadful scene. It was an EERIE feeling. That is the best way I can describe it. Just an overwhelmingly eerie sensation that creeps up and consumes you and makes everything in your perspective in that moment feel just like a grave.
I looked at this one woman perplexed and she she told me that we had to find him. I had no idea who she was talking about but he must have been pretty damn evil judging by the expression on her face and her tone.

I began going up the stairs to proceed and turned a corner of a stair well and there stood before me the silohette of a man made of fire and he stopped and looked at me as if he was looking into my soul. I could feel that... because he had no eyes, nose , mouth... anything... just pure fire. I just felt him gazing into me... and then just as quickly as he appeared, he left and I woke up.

I went into work and there was girl in there with a dream book. She was holding it, looking things up and I began inquiring about my dream... so people at my work knew I had the dream. I don't know if they remember but if they do, I'm sure it only served to creep them out after 9/11 happened the following week.

Another important one that I had... I was in a town and the people were foreign... or maybe it was me who was the foreigner, but we were different... they were darker but not black... had dark hair and their skin was a little darker. I heard a loud noise... like crashing sounds. I turned and there was a wave coming straight towards us through the streets. I woke up and thought "weird dream" Later that day my mother told me that a tsunami had hit and killed a lot of people.

There is another dream that has always bugged me but it has not yet turned out to be precognitive or rather psychic... but I will always find this dream disturbing. I dreamt I was looking up at Christmas lights on someone's ceiling and they seemed to be in an apartment. I was laying on the floor and I remember feeling like I was a doll. A lovely cold stiff doll... but I didn't feel like myself. I didn't look like myself. I looked like a great big barbie doll. there was a young blonde guy laying next to me with a grin on his face...looking over me laying there... and as he looked, his expression went from grinning to a rather serious expression.

What disturbs me about this dream is that I had been watching the news a lot and just a few days before a young woman went missing and people go missing all the time and I think it's terrible but it doesn't always affect me the same. I had been sick lately and very depressed. I was having a lot of chest pains and feeling very sorry for myself because nothing seemed to go right.. ever and I felt very lost, but I would lay in bed and watch the news a little while and sleep a lot. When they started talking about this missing girl they put up rewards and her parents came on TV and as concerned as they were with the offers and pleas for her return and her seemingly good upbringing, I knew this girl didn't go off on her own. I began having chills every time it came on the TV. I could feel energy all around me. I kept thinking words in my mind "her energy is strong... her spirit is strong" I felt that if I could tell this girls mother one thing knowing that she would probably never see her daughter again it would be "her spirit is strong" ... and it just felt like it was running all over my skin and up my spine giving me chills like crazy.

Then I had the dream. I thought the dream was kind of creepy, but not as creepy as a couple of days after having the dream and several days after she went missing... I saw his face on the same news channel. He had robbed a store. he didn't look like the typical perp and I wondered why this kid would have robbed a store and then the thought hit me "he was trying to get out of town"
i got pretty creeped out....then I had another dream. There a telephone number on a pad of paper or something and I NEVER remember numbers in a dream... so this was very odd. I can hardly ever even see them. I can't read crap in dreams it seems but this time... I did. I woke up and even remembered the number as though it was etched into my brain. I have since forgotten the number but I remembered it long enough to go online and check the number... and it was to the tampa airport. Again, creeped me the # out.
They have released photos that they got from a distant security camera of the person of interest that they believe drove her car to a nearby parking lot possibly to get it away from where she lost her life that would associate it to the crime. It is hard to see clearly but what I see is this same kid with a bike helmet on and it #ing freaks me out. I even tried calling the crime line to talk to someone about it and didn't know how to begin and asked the man on the phone about her friends because maybe they had met some guy she had a connection with but was not her bf... because she was engaged, but I think he put his bike somewhere and then went to her house and asked for a ride because he liked her, maybe was her "connection" to mild party drugs and thought he was nice and harmless ... and maybe he wanted her, drugged her, accidentally killed her in the process and covered his tracks while her family is in misery. the guy I talked to didn't even let me get past one question and was so rude. He snapped "I'M SURE THE INVESTIGATORS ARE TAKING CARE OF ALL THE QUESTIONING... CALL BACK IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL INFORMATION"... and hung up the phone.

I have looked for more information on that case and have found some things here and there that "could be" but I don't have access to certain pieces of information that would make the whole picture come in clearer. my guess as of right now is that he borrowed a vehicle and took her body and made a straight b-line west and dumped in a secluded spot... in the water perhaps. perhaps with background info on him, like where he is from and things like that...where he went to school...it would paint a better picture of where his old stomping grounds are... like paces he is familiar with where he knows secluded spots are because finding where he might have dumped her is top priority to solving the whole case... aslo, talking to his landlords prior to his arrest, but I don't have access the THAT... and you just can't tell people stuff like this, not those assholes on the crime lines. How are you even supposed to start?
Anywho... I was perusing the landscape years later because of this girl... getting those old chills again and I saw some weird things in the landscape, in the ocean that are unrelated I'm sure... but it freaked me out, because as I was looking I thought I might see a sign.

Sure does LOOK like a sign but I imagine it's completely unrelated.

Whew... I better stop writing. not only is this long but I have given myself a good case of the heebie jeebies!

I will just add that there have been more things that have come across since digging into this... like people with his same last name and of age to be parents of his or something not far from where this happened but not in the same city, but between there and where he might have taken her and the name is not a common name. I was looking for people that could be relatives of his... not to bother them or any crazy # like that but to see where he was from and to look at the landscape for hidden places. There is one particular area that really creeps me out I have been wanting to go there and look at a certain something I saw but haven't had the chance to drive all the way over there. It's on the other side of florida. It's on the corner of two streets. I don't want to go into details but my mind goes crazy with ideas of what he could have done and how he did it.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

first off, i do feel that there may be a certain group of souls that we continuously encounter through every life, souls that may be trying to help us towards the right decisions, whether they (or we) even know it. i have tried to study a great deal on reincarnation. realizing a former life i think would be a think of great revelation. of course we cannot fully look back, otherwise we would be able to see what we did 'wrong' (wrong and right of course being an opinion and personal, and quite subjective) and fix it. but when we fix it, what happens then? do we get to sit back with our perfect cup of hot chocolate and watch as others drudge in their misfortune? or are we able to then say "i think i'd like to help that lost soul"? can we even assist others?
sorry, i am often tangible, i was meaning to reply and discuss dreams of a former life... probably the most unforgettable (i like that word to describe it, because if i was able to remember all of that lifetime, i would know what to do differently) would have been probably in a time near that of the medieval times... maybe... i clearly see myself forging iron, wearing a very thin and probably cheaply made chain mail style article of clothing. my hands and arms are burned, most likely due to dealing with molten metals all day. i have a family, a wife and 2 or 3 sons, all of which go to a nearby castle to work (or slave) daily, while i construct horse armor. the feeling, even now as i write about it, creates a butterfly in my stomach effect, and kind of makes me nauseous. i don't know why, but also even now, i can close my eyes and see my family walking into the distance, towards the castle past the hills.
i have read a lot about quite a few castles in the czech republic and and surrounding area. i get the same feeling with some of those when i look at the pictures. it's extremely hard to describe the sensation, almost like something deep inside me is getting pulled towards the idea of being there and wants to return, i can only assume this 'something' to be my soul. sorry if this was too far from the subject, or not descriptive enough, it is a time long lost and hard for me to remember, but i will come back and provide more information as it comes to me
edit on 22-11-2010 by schitzoandro because: correct wording

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Wow, another reference to the movie What Dreams May Come. I definitely got to watch this now.

Hello theUNKNOWNawaits
May I humbly suggest you keep a box of tissues with you if and when you do watch it.

It's a beautiful movie, visually stunning and it can be pretty subtle - in fact I watched it many years ago but only just realised that I never really understood it until just recently.

Actually ... I don't think I could stand to watch it again in the forseeable future.

i would have to agree with you, it is extremely depressing, but at the same time extremely enlightening.
theUNKOWNawaits, please let us know when you have watched it what you think, it got completely mixed reviews, and i think it is up to the viewer as to their own interpretation, maybe more so it is whether you believe the ideas are a possibility for us. i definitely think so, and some stronger cognitive presence within me tells me it is true...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hopefully that is not your future as it does not sound too promising. Though it is a possibility. Ahhh, I think the soul does remember though we are not able to tap into certain parts at this point or level that we are on.
Having someone else's memory being put into your head is quite an interesting thought and I agree that perhaps one day could be possible. But now?, maybe, I do not know.
Crazy that you seemed to have precognitive dreams before those two crazy events went down.
A very interesting and entertaining story on the other possible precognitive dream and the missing lady. There seem to be a lot of strange events going on in that story and I wonder what is going on there? And what weird things did you see in the landscape that might be a sign? If you have time some time I would be interested in the full more detailed story as you did jump around a lot there, especially at the end, and would like to hear and understand more about this (either here or U2U or another way). Thanks in advance!

reply to post by schitzoandro

I agree with that some souls we reincarnate with and when some have either just died or not yet reincarnated, are there watching and trying to help the souls they have been familiar with in their lives. I do feel we are able to assist others to a point, however nothing drastic.
Yes, remembering a former life or lives, would be an amazing thing, and shed light on a lot different things. This would definitely give us the ability to see what we did 'wrong' and fix them. Though I feel if we fixed those problems, new ones would arise elsewhere.
No apologies necessary as that was definitely not off topic, and is interesting, especially since you seem to remember and see a lot. Sounds like an amazing feeling you are feeling when looking at these castles and I agree with you it is probably part of your soul wanting to go to where it feels at home, there.
If you do end up remembering more, I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance, as well!

I will definitely let you know what I think when I finally see the movie. I was trying to find a site online to watch it, but I can't seem to find a site with it on. Guess I'm going to have to rent it or buy it now to watch it. Bummer, but the buzz has been built up on this movie so much, so Im going to have to do that, because I got to watch it. now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Hi,

According to how we lived in life then we live in death, if we even do.

So if you have been evil in life - I hate to think - death of the soul or whatever.

If you have been good in life - your soul will be free, which is great.

If you have been neither here nor there, I think your soul will be undecided.

We don't even know if we have a soul.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Hi,

According to how we lived in life then we live in death, if we even do.

So if you have been evil in life - I hate to think - death of the soul or whatever.

If you have been good in life - your soul will be free, which is great.

If you have been neither here nor there, I think your soul will be undecided.

We don't even know if we have a soul.

Hey,

I had thought this at one point, as well. Though I have currently leaned away from the good means good after and bad means bad after. As I feel all is allowed in this life, because we are choosing these experiences for certain reasons now we do not understand.

Though I do see where you are coming from and makes people feel the need to be better people and affect the world in a good way. I just do not see that or feel that that is the way. This is just my feeling.
What constitutes being neither here nor there, neither good nor evil? What would this being undecided be like? Trapped as a ghost or more like purgatory?

And you do raise a good question at the end, we do not even know if we do have souls. I once again have this feeling that we do, though if we did not it would destroy all my beliefs and thoughts on how this crazy roller coaster is constructed and where it takes us.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think there are lingering values of good and bad. I think neutrality equals neutrality. I think there could be progression or regression through lives... depending. I don't believe all will be acceptable. When I say acceptable, I don't mean acceptable in the cosmos. The cosmos obviously allows bad to be born. I mean acceptable in terms of spiritual progression. For example, if some do choose and continue to choose morality through lives or at least get to a point where they are spiritually progressing, I believe they will push away and shun spiritual regression in whatever form it comes in ultimately... perhaps not consistently, but ultimately... unless something can drastically redirect those spiritual tendencies. I do believe bad can become good and good can become bad but I think it would either be a drastic or lengthy process... because I believe that the energy will be similar or somewhat equal somehow yet transformed into a new life and new arrangement... and then the new life is a new filter to further progress or regress that soul... all depending on which direction they are flowing in. I also think that just because a person seems bad, it doesn't mean they aren't progressing... and just because they seem good, doesn't mean they can't regress. I think it takes a much bigger perspective to be the judge of that... but I believe that is how it could work in a broad sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hopefully that is not your future as it does not sound too promising. Though it is a possibility. Ahhh, I think the soul does remember though we are not able to tap into certain parts at this point or level that we are on.
Having someone else's memory being put into your head is quite an interesting thought and I agree that perhaps one day could be possible. But now?, maybe, I do not know.
Crazy that you seemed to have precognitive dreams before those two crazy events went down.
A very interesting and entertaining story on the other possible precognitive dream and the missing lady. There seem to be a lot of strange events going on in that story and I wonder what is going on there? And what weird things did you see in the landscape that might be a sign? If you have time some time I would be interested in the full more detailed story as you did jump around a lot there, especially at the end, and would like to hear and understand more about this (either here or U2U or another way). Thanks in advance!

reply to post by schitzoandro

I agree with that some souls we reincarnate with and when some have either just died or not yet reincarnated, are there watching and trying to help the souls they have been familiar with in their lives. I do feel we are able to assist others to a point, however nothing drastic.
Yes, remembering a former life or lives, would be an amazing thing, and shed light on a lot different things. This would definitely give us the ability to see what we did 'wrong' and fix them. Though I feel if we fixed those problems, new ones would arise elsewhere.
No apologies necessary as that was definitely not off topic, and is interesting, especially since you seem to remember and see a lot. Sounds like an amazing feeling you are feeling when looking at these castles and I agree with you it is probably part of your soul wanting to go to where it feels at home, there.
If you do end up remembering more, I would love to hear it. Thanks in advance, as well!

I will definitely let you know what I think when I finally see the movie. I was trying to find a site online to watch it, but I can't seem to find a site with it on. Guess I'm going to have to rent it or buy it now to watch it. Bummer, but the buzz has been built up on this movie so much, so Im going to have to do that, because I got to watch it. now.

I'm not sure if the sign i saw was related to any of this... but i was just looking around and noticed something pretty strange. I will post it in this thread shortly. It's just a face in the ocean floor of a lady. It just took me by surprise. I was looking around in that area and also saw something small and white in a small shallow body of water and I have always wondered what it could be... sunken canoe? a car somebody drove into the lake? old freezer or fridge somebody dumped there for some weird reason... I just wonder... you can barely see it it the water.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Hi, UNKOWN,

I think everything we do leaves footsteps.

Footsteps on our soul.

I think we all have to try and leave this world better than we found it, or not worse anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here is what you do to see the lady's face in the rocks on the ocean floor. she looks like she is sleeping.

go to google maps...type in "Cortez Boulevard, Bayport, FL"...when it goes to that location click on satellite.
when it goes to the satellite view click zoom OUT 3 times and you should see her face. I have seen all kinds of faces in the landscape but never one as human looking and not as clear... at least to me.

For example...while on satellite veiw, type in grand canyon national park and zoom OUT 3 times... you can see it more close up but if you click out three times it will make some of the names disappear so you can see better.
It looks like there are two alien faces to the right...one is higher up than the other and has a body and looks like he is leaning against a wall or something, sitting...the other face is down towards the end of the first one.

I think it's strange because of where it's at. Maybe not everyone can see it but it looks pretty obvious to me.
Lol, maybe I'm schizophrenic but I don't FEEL schizophrenic. I don't act it either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join