It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we get if we mix: aliens dragons, samurais, planes, guns, kung fu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

somehing like this

I think this is great if you want to go see a overthetop action packed movie with the boys

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The trailer to this movie looks pretty good , I think I will go see it when it comes out.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I knew you were talking about 'Sucker Punch' just in the thread title

That movie is going to be badass. I just hope the story-line isn't $h!tty. The last time Zack Snyder had a hand in writing something it was kind of weak, but I did like Watchmen and 300, so I'm up in the air on this one.
As far as subject matter goes (chicks in school uniforms fighting Samurais and dragons with giant mechs and machine guns), this should be a no fail endeavor. We'll just have to wait 4 more months and see.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The trailer does look entirely awesome - let's hope it won't be an awesome trailer but a crappy film!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

As far as subject matter goes (chicks in school uniforms fighting Samurais and dragons with giant mechs and machine guns),

*in his best Julie Andrews impersonation...* "These are a few of my favorite things...."

Oh, this is a must see, hehe....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
believe it not, i didnt like watchmen or 300. Plus when you see an ensemble cast of female actors I keep on thinking of DOA.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Didn't care for 300, loved Watch men. Seems like an awesome movie. I am an action/sci-fi/horror junkie and can't get enough of stuff like this!

Seems like a good movie to go see with the girls to, I think.

top topics

join