It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Couple Ask Via PollDaddy.com: Keep Or Abort Baby? Internetz, You Decide!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We live in a Jerry Springer society which is pathetic.

In the same way one has to 'peek' at the blob of whatever it is stuck to the centerline of the highway in a ghoulish game of Name That Roadkill, people will continue to stop by their web site to view the carnage.

This really brings into the light the darkest side of humanity.

Apart from truly believing that the parents of these two sorry-excuse people should have chosen 'oral' instead of 'inter' and spared this sphere of two more usless wastes of sperm, I honestly believe that once this child is born, it should be removed from these supposed parents because their actions thus far are nothing more than an endictment of the moral abyss they call their lives, and a clear indication of how they will critically judge in raising this child.

In addition, both should be sterilized because this is one branch of whatever family tree these two come from should be sawed off at the trunk.

And for those who take the time to legitimize this 'prank' or 'game' or 'sip from the morality cesspool' or whatever you wish to call it via a 'vote' for either really need to give thought to the notion that if you ignore them, they'll slide back into the one-tooth cousin breeding morass from which they came.

But maybe I'm a little harsh, but sometimes you gotta call it the way you see it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No accountability whatsoever, and the American public, or rather, the world has been asked to chime in to make these adult decisions for them.

What a bunch of crock, can't take the heat, stay out of the freakin kitchen and keep the kids out of the oven.

What the hell is wrong with society???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
jezebel.com...

Well, you get my first comment on ATS in a while, I'd like to applaud you for that simple bit of research - sums the whole debacle up.

They might find though that some anti-abortionists (notorious for their lack of humour) take this a little too seriously and they'll end up with one of gods own snipers in their back yard.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is some more.

www.care2.com...

And…we’re done here. Pete Arnold is an anti-choice troll. He’s upped his game from vandalizing wikis, but it’s just a question of degree, not goal. He and his wife have put together a web stunt to prove either that pro-choicers are callous, bloodthirsty maniacs (which would lead them what Amanda Marcotte predicts is the obvious “change of heart”), or that pro-choicers, faced with the choice to actually “kill a baby that has already been conceived,” will choose not to, because it’s a child, not a choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is probably him. Which explains how he could have a camera in the ultrasound room. Many places do not allow that.

www.linkedin.com...

Pete Arnold III
Electronic Medical Record Training Consultant
Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area | Medical Devices

And apparently also here.

www.pierrearnold.com...

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

What do you think about this story?

I think they came up with a creative way to get stupid people to generate massive hits on their website to make them money.

I'm not going to even read the article....because I just don't care.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh, and this is him - the "about" page lists his wife being named Alisha.

This is his company facebook
www.facebook.com...

his twitter
twitter.com...

his email
[email protected]

his wiki account
en.wikipedia.org...:Zeeboid

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thanks for the internet sleuthing, Aeons. I should have done a little mor digging myself, from the start.

Of course it was a scam.

I am amazed but not surprised at the lengths people will go to just to see their name in national media!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Not a problem.
Wish the major news outlets would spank them. That they haven't stinks to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Actually, I find it VERY interesting that NONE of the major news outlets are saying that this is a hoax.

That it is, and proof, has been supplied by readers in most of the major outlets.

Not in anyway suspicious.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
blogs.citypages.com...

It is so interesting that regular citizens are so much better as journalists than .....journalists.
edit on 2010/11/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Obvious internet stunt. Do you really think thhey are going to abort a baby because the internet says so. They're obviously trolling or pranking.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This is without a doubt an internet prank.
Classic form.

I think so too. Trying to gain publicity for some reason.

But prank or not, it will have repercussions. If I were them, I'd expect to be assaulted on the street, if not worse.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
blogs.citypages.com...

It is so interesting that regular citizens are so much better as journalists than .....journalists.
edit on 2010/11/20 by Aeons because: (no reason given)
Zeeboid is quick, most of the links have now been scrubbed.

I cannot fathom using that licnse plate!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
They seem to have updated.

If this is a prank then why update and keep the farce going?

I find it all a bit tasteless to be honest.

I am also confused. IS there a child at all? Or is the whole site a troll board?

Yes, We’re Keeping the Baby
Filed Under: Uncategorized by Alisha
December 7, 2010
For those of you who have continued to ask about us after the final results were posted, we are indeed keeping the baby. Baby “Wiggles” is kicking and seems to be healthy so hopefully we will be able to bring a new life into this world in the spring. Thanks for your interest and we wish you all a wonderful and blessed holiday season!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
They seem to have updated.

If this is a prank then why update and keep the farce going?

I find it all a bit tasteless to be honest.

I am also confused. IS there a child at all? Or is the whole site a troll board?

Yes, We’re Keeping the Baby
Filed Under: Uncategorized by Alisha
December 7, 2010
For those of you who have continued to ask about us after the final results were posted, we are indeed keeping the baby. Baby “Wiggles” is kicking and seems to be healthy so hopefully we will be able to bring a new life into this world in the spring. Thanks for your interest and we wish you all a wonderful and blessed holiday season!

Thank you for the update. I am disgusted by these so called people if any of this was true. It turns out they are anti abortionists. I feeel sorry for any child these two bear.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've decided. Publicity whores....that is all.

If they do have the abortion, it is premeditated murder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join