It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Terrorist targets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I’m at the airport once a week. And have to go through the security lines and get molested all the time. And when your in those lines and getting molested you do a lot of thinking.

If I was a terrorist, a.k.a "man made disaster maker” per Janet Napolitano a.k.a “Big sis” I would blow up the line to get through the check points. Those lines are so long! easy 300+ people there. If they did that they would have to shut down the airport for months and mess up all airplane traffic in and out of that location due to the security check point being blown up to nothing and 100's of dead people there. Plus the time it takes the FBI to cleans up the mess.

Think about what that means to shutting down an airport like JFK or Dulles for months.

Solutions, make a security line before the main Security line. All jokes aside its going to happen and im calling it.

edit on 18-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
with terrorists you mean...? gov? israelis?

and why going to an airport
....footballstadium is much easer...or walmart :S
edit on 18-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Look at Israeli anti-terrorism tactics. They implement what you suggest.

I'm still not flying. I don't like being IN planes and now I don't like the facilities where they congregate.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Brilliant! I love it!

Seriously though, if you want to contain a lot of people in a small area for inordinate amounts of time, those security lines work wonders. Obvious target. Gas would do. Wouldn't even need explosives.

Mike

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I know im telling you. im scared everytime im in those lines. your a sitting duck in a small room with 100's of people. Its going to happen. Im always looking over my back when in line. its scary and i cant belive it has not happend yet

new topics

top topics

join