It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Camera Ghost Picture...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Khayal

You're right, I know someone who has that exact app, they played a not-so-funny joke on me with it, so I understand the questioning of its legitimacy. The ghostly images look incredibly creepy, but they are also incredibly fake.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My aunt got this picture from one of our friends and we both thought it was real. He could have been lied to hence us believing it was true. The day my aunt showed it to me i had her send it to my phone. Its been on my phone now for a day or two and while i was layin here in bed I started to go through my phone and look at all my pictures. Of course this picture being one of them. I googled "ghost girl by deer stand" went to images and click on the this page. I just couldnt believe that we had fallen for such a thing. We do believe in spirits and ghost so it was only natural for us to believe what we say but only cause we wanted to so badly. I am glad that my mind wonders when I lay down at night cause if not i would still believe that this picture was real. Thank you for having this up!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
The following pic was taken recently on a game (animal) camera after midnight. The location of the camera is in North Texas, on a desolate deer lease. There are no neighbors nearby. The camera usually catches the usual deer, hogs, raccoons, and possums...but this time it caught something very unexpected...

My friend's family is tripping out on a series of 4 photos, one of which is above. The little girl appears to be semi-transparent, and wearing old fashioned clothing- possibly native American. The buck seems to sense her presence as well. I have hunted my whole life and i know for a fact that deer don't leisurely chill with humans. If that was a real, living little girl the deer would not be around her, besides there is no plausible explanation for a random little girl trespassing on a cold night in the middle of nowhere.
The land owners are not hoaxers, and know for a fact that no one has been tampering with their cameras, or trespassing. In other words, the pic is real. They have more photos of the girl walking towards the camera and the fence seemingly going THROUGH her, but they are trying to copyright those ones.

I thought yall might enjoy this tripped-out picture.

In the US if a work is copyrightable when it is created, then it gets a copyright upon creation. There is no need to register it with the copyright office. However, the reason you'd want to is for statutory damages upon infringement by another party. The real question is would this work be copyrightable. Not all photos are copyrightable just by snapping a picture. In order to have a copyright you must meet four requirements: original, expression, fixed, author (summed them up). Basically, this photo meets all of them with perhaps the exception of originality. In order to be original the work must have a modicum of creativity. You could argue that this was satisfied by the author's control over where the camera would be placed, how high up the camera would be, what type of camera to be used, what type of film. I'd say it is. So, I doubt your friends have to worry about getting these photos copyrighted.

Sorry if I derailed this thread.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Ryanp5555 because: To add in a last sentence

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

No need to worry about copyright, the picture is a fake and has been debunked

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I agree that the girl image is probably hoaxed. However the rest of the entities can be and have been characterized as ghosts by many people.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

Check out snopes . com for screenshots of the cell phone app that created this photo and many more using the same little girl "ghost". This is the link (see page 2 of thread at) message.snopes.com...
edit on 26-12-2010 by dmhoos because: additional info

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dmhoos

Welcome to ATS, but I think you may find it useful to actually read the thread beyond the OP, because then you'll see that the information about the image has already been posted and the picture debunked some time ago...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join