It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Bloke Analysis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Tiza:

I'm still here - went on vacation due to personal attacks from this board.

Regarding you Q about the Southern Hem, no I do not personally know of anything happening. I have read somewhere about observatories being "active", however this may have been due to the original AB posts.

Re your Q about PTB; it means (and sorry for the assumption) - Powers That/To Be.

From what is NOT happening regarding dust etc, my assumption is that the AB posts *may* have been a hoax as his extended timeline has now passed.

The only thing that puzzles me is this "anomaly"...I'm thinking Toutatis but that isn't supposed to arrive till Sept. 29th (so NASA says)...which is way outside AB's timeline (6 to 8 weeks).

Cheers

JS

Hi, Jumpspace:

Thanks for your response. I do appreciate it very much. It just never hurts to ask, I guess. Maybe I'll hear something more about the Southern Hemisphere.

Oh, at least AB got people to look above their heads. When I first started looking, I didn't realize there were so many NEOs. And perhaps he was talking about Toutatis. Don't know.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your personal attacks. I think some people have forgotten how to show kindness to others.

Warm regards,
Tiza

<< 1  2   >>

join