It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry open to sending the US military into Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why is this thread being hijacked by two people discussing health care?

Start your own thread don't hijack this one!

The issue being discussed is about the Texas Governors comments on the border situation and the failed Mexican government.

If Obama were to send American troops into Mexico,it would play right into the illegals hand.

They could all claim refugee status.

Has anybody considered that?

I personally believe that when he comes back from his world tour of being the buffoon he is,he will do just that.

It will probably happen after the first of the year before the new Congress is sworn in.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by DaddyBare

I say stay out of that Mexican pig sty, but kill anyone who crosses the border down there. Let the Mexicans deal with their own problems and secure our southern border.

The borders are wide open and our Federal government does not care if Americans who live in the border States are slaughtered and kidnapped by the Drug Cartels and their gangs. It's amazing to see the arragance of Washington towards the citizens of the border states.

The only vivid dream I ever had was years ago. I watched US troops on the border of Texas and they invaded Mexico. I woke up and told myself that vision toally impossible. By leaving the border open to serious criminals like this, the US government is promising an eventual war with Mexico because it will get too bad to tolerate.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You've never been there, hence you know nothing about it!

This is why there are so many misunderstandings in our world nowadays. This is why Texas tells people not to mess with it but it enjoys butting in on the actions of others. Why wait for Rick Perry to send the U.S Military over there when you can gather up the dumbest codgers with guns and send them over instead? Make them get off of their asses and defend the border if it bothers them so much!

One of the few constitutional functions of the Federal government is to secure the border. Obviously you hate Texas and you know, Texans don't much care what pipsqueaks think. Texas has the motto "Don't mess with Texas" from the period of history when Texas fought off the rule of Mexico and established itself as an independent country. I could call you a racist for your depiction of Texas given we are racially diverse down here; almost even between White Texans and Hispanic Texans.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
annex mexico problem solved put all caught drug members heads on pikes and start paying people for info.. and you will see them crash and burn lol..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh no, this is wrong in every way. For what it will cost the tax payers as well as in life, no way there are other alternatives. I am against this. We could stop all trade agreements bush made until they themselves clean up their mess and keep it away from our borders. Oh but wait, they want it near the borders because otherwise it would disrupt all the monsanto farms growing for us contracts which is starving the Mexican people and killing the Americans.
edit on 20-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Having spent many months in Mexico it offends me to hear arrogant Americans call the country a pig sty.

Do people actually believe Americans are better than Mexicans?

Mexico is a beautiful country filled with kind and wonderful people.

If it were not for the drug cartels I would move there.

Yes send in our troops and clean up Mexico.

Or maybe you can sleep at night knowing that a child dies of stomach worms when a few pills could change that. The medical care is not available to the average Mexican.

The only medical care the poor Mexicans get is when our Medical and Christain missions are in operation.
I have worked with both groups many times.

Do you realize what we could do with the utilization of the Mexican people into our military?
We could take over the world. Isn't that our objective?

We put our boots in countries all over the world to fight a war that is hard to justify.

Our government is not going to stop warring against other countries.
I like to win.
Lets go for broke or cease this madness.

And why do we stand by and let atrocities against the people of Mexico continue while we are in Iraq on the pretense of helping the people.

It is mans nature to conquer other nations. It has been that way since time began and will continue until we have total destruction or peace.

I'm not going to bet on world peace with so much hate in our hearts for people of neighboring countries.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

It is mans nature to conquer other nations. It has been that way since time began and will continue until we have total destruction or peace.

That is the aspiration of empires! Not people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

This is a continuation of the "American Empire". As for any ecomonic interest in Mexico I'd like to hear of any you can bring to mind. I see it as manipulation of fear and how people in fear will demand a police state of its borders. I do agree with the fact conquering the continent was the plan all along. Its just another stategic move.

edit on 21-11-2010 by aztlan73 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join