It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactees and E.T. civilisations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ok, so I thought I would compile some of the most interesting contactee and/or other descriptions of supposed E.T. civilizations in order to make a comparative analysis as I think this should be explored.

Each of these contactees and/or other have all described in length who the E.T.’s are, where they are from and even in some cases their history. A lot of them even give a tour de force of Earth history and galactic history.
So I thought it would be natural to compare some of them and see what are the similarities and where do they differ. This is a participation thread where all collaborative work is welcomed as there is quite a lot of info to compare. Here are some to begin with…

Well the first can’t really be considered a “contactee” but the descriptions are based on CRV or Controlled Remote Viewing by Dr. Courtney Brown and he has written two books on the subject – Cosmic Voyage and Cosmic Explorer which can be found on the following links, free of charge:

Courtney Brown

In the duo he primarily talks about three different races: the Greys, the Martians and the Reptilians. He is as “objective” as you can get i.e. he doesn’t try to promote either race as being either benevolent or malevolent.

The next, Sheldan Nidle, is a self-proclaimed contactee who says he has had ongoing contact all his life particularly with the Sirians and in extension, the supposed Galactic Federation of Light. He has written a few books on the subject and also has an update every week, although his book on E.T. civilizations – “Your Galactic Neighbors” isn’t free, a list of some of the civilizations he describes in the book can be found on this link:

Galactic Federation Members

Sheldan Nidle’s descriptions are actually pretty detailed and he talks about these races: Human E.T.’s, Cetaceans, Equians, Reptilians and Amphibians. Sheldan Nidle is mostly positive about many of the races but does talk about the opposing forces The Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance.

NB!
Now I know that Sheldan Nidle is affiliated with NESARA which severely discredits him and as such I don’t personally believe in anything NESARA has to say. Another thing that is highly dubious about Sheldan Nidle is that his website is full of profit motives that should set of some “fraud” alarm bells i.e. “buy this book”, “view a “webinar” for $50”, “make a donation” etc. however this thread is not about the validity of the claims being made but a simple descriptive look at what is being said. Here the information in question are the descriptions of the different supposed E.T. races nothing more, nothing less.
Then there is the infamous Alex Collier, who claims to be a contactee of beings from Andromeda. He has written the book – “Defending Sacred Ground” – which can be found here, for free:

Defending Sacred Ground

So there we have it, thought it was about time to start compiling some of all these descriptions and see where they differ and where they are similar. Now remember as I said this is not a thread about the legitimacy or the validity of these claims but a mere exercise and an exploration to compare and analyze. The idea is to keep an open mind and discuss.

I imagine we could perhaps compare these keys items:

Race: Human/ Grey/ Reptilian
Physical Attributes: Height/ Appearance/ Skin tone
Constellation/Star of Origin
Manner of Intent: Benevolent/Neutral/Malevolent

I’ve also seen that there is a whole book series based on supposed contactees and their experiences authored by Retired USAF pilot, Wendelle C. Stevens, these include:

UFO Contact from planet… Zeti in Orion, Norca, Iarga, NEP-4, Venus, APU, BAAVI in Proxima Centauri, ITIBI-RA, Korendor, UMMO, Arian in Aldebaron, Kolkas, Alcyon in the Pleaides

And with no planet designation, UFO Contact from... Extradimensionals, Angels in starships, Andromeda, Reticulum, Pleiades, Beyond Rigel, Coma Berenesis

… And a lot of others. I have only been able to find two or three that are free and those can be found on this page: UFO Contact from...

This page also contain a list of contactees through the years: List of contactees

Oh and by the way, I also came to think of the Terra Papers book, which can be downloaded for free on this page: The Terra Papers
edit on 18-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If they are truly in contact, then surely they could at some point provide some more tangible photographic or video proof of such contact? But of course, they don't, which pretty much puts it right back from where it came from...their imaginations....

I mean, how hard is it to take a discreet pic with a cell camera these days?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Contact usually takes place late, unexpectedly, and with great trepidation and fear for those that experience it. Then also many people do not have cell phones that have cameras. Then of course there are those that do manage to document in some way their experiences but then find themselves dodging the critics. There have been plenty of experiencers that have provided ample evidence.... and where has it gotten us?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Perspective dictates what these people see and experience. But given that most contactees live in the shadows dealing with something they do not understand and must interpret all by themselves it would be very difficult to have any kind of consensus as to who is out there and what their civilization may be like. IMO many of these folks are in it for the money or the notoriety.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, I did wonder where some ATS posters get their information from. (Aside from alledged personal experiences) I mean the way some posters talk on here about 4d and 5d and dark entites and the rest of it. Its like its FACT. When really it is their FAITH. Don't get me wrong, people are free to believe what they like but the way it is presented and the manner it is talked about is like it is common knowledge. It really started to make me wonder where this Alien Gospel was, so I could have a nosy and see if it makes any sense or if it all sounds like made up words strung together to seem uber intelligent.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Contact usually takes place late, unexpectedly, and with great trepidation and fear for those that experience it. Then also many people do not have cell phones that have cameras. Then of course there are those that do manage to document in some way their experiences but then find themselves dodging the critics. There have been plenty of experiencers that have provided ample evidence.... and where has it gotten us?

Lets just say, that if I was routinely being abducted, or talking to aliens, I'd damn sure find a way to catch this on some type of media to prove my case. There are so many different ways I can think of to do this, that I fail to see how these folks wouldn't have gone to these lengths, if only for their own sanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If they are truly in contact, then surely they could at some point provide some more tangible photographic or video proof of such contact? But of course, they don't, which pretty much puts it right back from where it came from...their imaginations....

But don't you get it? There are no "contactees", it's just people with a vivid imagination who know there is a market for this kind of stuff, they eat it up and do not have a questioning bone in their body. There are no "contactees" and there are no "abductees"!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hmmm if you bothered to read the first post, this is NOT a thread about the validity or the credibility of what is being said by these supposed contactees...

It is about comparing what they have to say... now if they were all describing the same characteristics of each civilization, wouldn't that be interesting at least? Or if they all say something different that would be equally interesting.

This thread is more about comparing different descriptions to get some overview of what different supposed contactees are saying... 'cause as far as I'm concerned they are the only ones actually claiming to know something about the supposed E.T. Civilisations.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Lets just say, that if I was routinely being abducted, or talking to aliens, I'd damn sure find a way to catch this on some type of media to prove my case. There are so many different ways I can think of to do this, that I fail to see how these folks wouldn't have gone to these lengths, if only for their own sanity.

But "abductees" are pretty creative 'cause movies and TV have shown them how to get around the obstacles of "coming back" with evidence. Abductions almost always take place at night during sleep. Or if during a rare daylight "abduction" their minds are controlled so that they become passive and are are not in control of decision-making so even if they have a camera, say in the car, they will not be allowed to use them. Or once in the "ship" they are like zombies not dealig with real-time thinking where you make decisions.

Possibly one way to record an abduction is to have one of those pen camcorders and have it in your shirt or jacket ouside pocket. The minute you suspect anything, the minute you see something, start recording and see what you may have recorded unless the aliens are super-aware and can become aware of a recording device. Sure, you may have to rewind the thing a million times with nothing captured but just that once...

Me? I ain't carrying nothing 'cause I know I'll never be abducted...how did I get here?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would think a true "contactee" would be doing his or her best to provide mankind with information that would be highly beneficial to us all, without charging an arm and a leg for it. As things stand, only those who can afford the cost of such info have a chance of reaping any claimed benefits, whereas with most things in life, the poor are plain # out of luck! One of the greediest of these "contactee" shysters is Sheldan Nidle who even claims to speak "Sirian". It's my opinion that much like the "Popoffs" of the television preacher crowd who prey on the sick and dying, Nidle and his fellow "contactees" are nothing more than parasites who prey on those desperately hoping for a much better world, and unfortunately are gullible enough to hang their hopes and dreams (and cash) on the words and promises of these charlatans.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I agree that placing a price tag on ones knowledge or experience is wrong but for some strange reason that price tag also lends credibility.The only books that I have ever purchased were those of John Mack.

As far as evidence that abductees have captured there is some, but after the grinding debunking and the ridicule that often accompanies ones experience.... why would anyone want to make their case public? I recently saw a thread about Travis Walton being a liar. I met him briefly and heard him speak and he struck me as a very humble and honest person. Can you imagine the stigma that a person must endure when they do go public?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

As to your OP, I think that Collier led the way and that most alleged contactees are mimicking what he came out with. Often times when I listen to someone claiming such things I get the feeling they are deliberately trying to one up each other, sensationalize or distract from what is really going on. I'm in the Dorothy Izatt camp and believe disclosure is happening one person at a time. I prefer to listen to the contactees in the background and very few of them have such bold claims of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The list of UFO contactees website link does not include many many contactees especially LOU BALDIN.

BTW, On Coast to Coast AM LAST NIGHT WAS a well known Lawyer Contactee who lives in California...
edit on 19-11-2010 by theprofessionalnyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Most of these people claim that the aliens can read their minds, so would be pretty difficult I guess

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d180d9aa5c44.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I agree with the weird credibility thing. Credibility is a pretty paradoksal subject. If you charge anything, you're a fraud. If it's for free, it's worthless. As Oscar Wilde said, "You know the price of everything, but the value of nothing". Though I do think there is a fine line to be found. Steven Greer saying that everybody can become an "ambassador to the universe" and then charges $1000 for a one night outing is just robbery. On the other hand he is insured that only very serious people attend. And yet people with little money may be just as serious and interested but is then excluded from having the possibility to experience possible contact.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

As to your OP, I think that Collier led the way and that most alleged contactees are mimicking what he came out with. Often times when I listen to someone claiming such things I get the feeling they are deliberately trying to one up each other, sensationalize or distract from what is really going on. I'm in the Dorothy Izatt camp and believe disclosure is happening one person at a time. I prefer to listen to the contactees in the background and very few of them have such bold claims of knowledge.

Oh yeah Dorothy Izatt, she's as honest and humble as they come. Facinating experiences she's had. There's also James Gilliland of course which also has the photographic evidence to go along with it, like Dorothy Izatt.
And furthermore James Gilliand is also a very loving, humble person that doesn't charge anything but on the contrary invites anyone to come see for themselves. I personally believe that both Dorothy Izatt and James Gilliand are both legitimate and straightforward about their experiences.

And I think you're right about them not claiming to know everything about what is going on, lends them some credibility.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Personally I feel disclosure is happening one person at a time. I have found a mosaic of information in the abductee "underground" that makes total sense once the clues come together, and the clues that I have picked up on along with some others has nothing to do with what the so called experts are preaching. The pocket lining shysters are taking the truth into the wrong direction...perhaps it's meant to.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thought I add yet a few more compilations of supposed E.T. types and races. Here's Steven Greer's the new cosmology from the Cseti site:

The new cosmology

And also a similar compilation from Michael Salla from exopolitics.com:

Formal Extraterrestrial Contact

Ok, so now all we need, is someone willing to put in the time and the effort to actually do the dirty work of reading all this material and make a comparative analysis of the similarities and the differences between the supposed different types...

edit on 23-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Some contactee-like phenomena are almost comical in nature, channeling entities from a planet Zetathetateronanenon.

top topics

join