It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Louis Turi three predictions till Xmas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
From C2C radio...caught a dr Louis Turi
I get bad reception, but the gist was three immediate dates
One was the 24th of Nov for a disater scenario,involving relocation of thousands.The next was Dec. 3 for a terror incident with possible fatalities etc....
The last was21 Dec for a 6.5 with tsunami.
Never heard of this person before...Has anyone got any background info?
The site looks a little meh.....y?
Cheers bros.....

cosmiccode7.ning.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
One word: Shady!
What, is that a Ferrari he gets out of in is avatar? I watched a few videos and he sounds as conceited as they come.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Why does everyone think they're a freaking prophet this day in age?

I'm not even going to bother googling this guy. So enough with the dates that never produce already!!
edit on 18-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Why does everyone think they're a freaking prophet this day in age?

I'm not even going to bother googling this guy. So enough with the dates that never produce already!!
edit on 18-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

What, you missed the invasion by aliens, green comet that would kill anyone outside, Obama getting hit with an EMP, the Rapture, portals on the equator, and decloaked UFOs ("Gotta be at least of 'em to show yer serious") in VonHelton's back yard on Monday? And that's just in the last month!

In the "old days", newspaper men had a saying -- the "Silly Season". We're now in a permanent one.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm getting something now.....it's becoming clearer....YES, I have it! I forecast that this is total bull. You may build my idols and follow me now, for I have become a prophet.
edit on 18-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey !, at least he gives 3 dates and we dont need to wait a year to confirm or shoot him. My kind of prophet.

respects

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

get on the predictions thing, someone is going to be right about something eventually

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have heard Louis Turi being interviewed on the radio a number of times. He is definitely a prophet of the scattergun school - shoot as many bullets as you can and some are bound to hit their target.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxyuk
reply to post by susp3kt

get on the predictions thing, someone is going to be right about something eventually

You do realize that would be a GUESS and not a prediction, right?

You pay attention to all these stabs in the dark, because I sure won't be.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its heartening to see a real collection of skeptics.....I posted half to see how seriously everyone is taking all these prophetic utterings which seem to prevade the forum these days.
The trick is to make predictions that are a)easily brought to pass(and indeed are on the way already)
Or b)Make predictions that are too far in the future so that you wont have to deal with the fallout.
or c)Make your predictions in such a way as they could be interpreted to mean several different happenings(that way your bound to get one or another.
Everyone is looking for an edge.The world situation is so far gone that the average person has lost any faith in a decent outcome for much of whats happening today.
My prediction is we will become more preoccupied with these things not less, as we are definately going to go through some rough times ahead....heheheheh

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This guy predicted something major for August 26 of this year back in June on Coast to coast. I marked it on my calender in order to see if he was right (along with the other two dates he mentioned). Nothing major that I know of happend on any of the dates. The guy is an interesting/entertaining guest on Coast to Coast, not sure he is very accurate on his dates though. I believe he uses astrology to predict the events.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Apparently he does not realize how wrong his prediction dates are. The Simpson's didn't tell us any of these dates so this guy has to be wrong

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

this guy is a fraude, he predicted many times Quake in Cali last july

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxyuk
reply to post by susp3kt

The sad part about your quite is that you're right. And whomever is correct about one of their predictions, is likely going to try and turn themselves into the new Sylvia Brown or Edgar Cayce and make millions, despite every other prediction they made turning out to be false.

Especially if it's a big one, like a terrorist attack.

Oh, BTW, I will predict that the DOW will go up at least 100 points, Monday, Nov 22.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Nov 24th came and went without any newsworthy disaster to fulfill his prediction. It's dangerous for him to give actual dates in his predictions, and he's sure to hang himself credibility-wise if he keeps hitting strikes!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

More new age doomsayer rants. Keep in mind many people out there have mental issues and their minds are whirling with terrible ideas and doom and gloom. Don't fall into the trap, go outside and learn to build one rather than fall into all this hysteria, hey, you may even catch a rat

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Oh, BTW, I will predict that the DOW will go up at least 100 points, Monday, Nov 22.

You were only off by two days!!!! Oh my, this man's a prophet with a +/- of only TWO DAYS! When is the Rapture going to happen?

lol, nice one.

And, yes, this Louis Turi is looking like the same predictive failure as the rest of his crowd. Will it matter in the future? Will anyone look back after Christmas and say "what a schmuck"? Sadly, no.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I predict that in about 10 minutes I'm going to have indigestion from eating that Pasty from Greggs :-( The egg custard tart was nice though :-)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Another fail doom prediction. If the gullible people who always jump on the doom prediction bandwagons see many these predictions pop up and then all fail, maybe even they will be able to develop critical thinking and stop falling for every silly (simpsons) prediction they see.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Another fail doom prediction. If the gullible people who always jump on the doom prediction bandwagons see many these predictions pop up and then all fail, maybe even they will be able to develop critical thinking and stop falling for every silly (simpsons) prediction they see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join