It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Israelis and Laser Painting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

edit on 11/18/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Here Cassius. I'm not sure exactly where the Israelis were seen, but this video is shot from Hoboken which should give you a good view of what you are looking for. I don't endorse the video, it just has the angle you are requesting. video.google.com...#

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

im going to have to argue most of what you said..
tomorrow

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
OP, the short answer, is in the "laser painting video" the person filming is on the east side of the tower, New Jersey is on the other side(across the river). So the answer would be "no" the "dancing Israelis" could not of been painting the tower.

Most importantly...And EVERYONE who believes the video in question shows a laser being painted on the south face of the tower, please read carefully the following:

I urge you to go view the video of the supposed "laser painting of the south tower" again, except this time, you must view it in high definition.

What you believe, and most others who undoubtedly view the video on the lowest quality of playback, on a low quality screen(not capable of 1080p res), is a laser beam. Is in reality, a piece of paper.

The paper is creating a optical illusion, as it appears it is moving across the south face moments before f175 appears to impact at that very same point. Then it appears to move across the next basically southern facing building, which is several blocks away.It's very important to understand that the second building, that the so called laser(really a piece of paper) goes across, is several blocks away from the towers.

So how is this possible, the towers were shooting whole pieces of paper up into the smoke column and sending them out in the column as it flowed out over the city(directly over the person filming in the video in question) . Periodically dropping paper along it's path(the giant smoke column), I am almost positive in the extended video of the one in question(or possibly another one, that was filmed in the same area several blocks away from the towers but under the smoke column). We see the person film and then pick up whole pieces of paper that had fell from the smoke column.

So what we see is a piece of paper that falls from the smoke column, as it falls it appears to first be in front of the towers but then move across the face of the second much closer building. Really though, it was only falling in front of the second much closer to, the person filming and building. Which as was noted is several blocks to the east. This is plain to see in high definition playback and with a hd monitor.

The person who made this YT vid did us a giant favor, because he conveniently adds a video that completely debunks his first theory and name of his YT video(Laser Targeting UAV Drone Attack on WTC 9/11 SloMo Closeup). At approximately 1.09 into the video, he plays a very tight shot of the same exact view as the person that filmed the "laser/paper", of f175 slamming into the tower. Watch it carefully, notice anything? Notice anything missing from that tight shot? You should, its the laser, the fact is you only see it in the one that filmed it. Because it was a piece of paper falling out of the smoke column very close to them.

Of course this is all IMHO, but rest assured that is no laser.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the answers.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

That was no "laser". This has already been mentioned in quite a large number of other threads, if you take some time to search and read, you will see. Also, might want to research the realities of laser targeting systems....whoever made that YouTube video is just making it up, without understanding the details and technology.
(For instance...the lasers used in REAL targeting situations? Infra-red. Invisible to the naked Human eye).
That video? Debris, in the air. Not even near the building, most likely..but just in the camera frame, coincidentally superimposed on the building, in the far background.
United 175 was flown by the suicide hijackers. Period.

Actually after reviewing this and several other threads on IR lazer targeting that addressed your claims, this is one of many that presented evidence and arguments that has yet to be conclusively refuted, rebutted, debunked or even addressed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Keep in mind, when just Googling online: MOST of those types of "9/11 conspiracy" websites never, ever, ever. ever change what they've put up (their "info" that is mostly innuendo, speculation, and overall general crap).

They NEVER change it, even when it is proven beyond doubt to be false. They are running a huge con, and that is their game.

Except the above link and many others, prove otherwise.

You claim conspiracy sites never change their info and only speculate when in fact posts like the one above have done exactly what you say hasn't been done. So seems like the one speculating and really hasn't changed their M/O in addressing the evidence thats "changed", is you.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoiceEVERYONE who believes the video in question shows a laser being painted on the south face of the tower, please read carefully the following:
I urge you to go view the video of the supposed "laser painting of the south tower" again, except this time, you must view it in high definition.
What you believe, and most others who undoubtedly view the video on the lowest quality of playback, on a low quality screen(not capable of 1080p res), is a laser beam. Is in reality, a piece of paper.
The paper is creating a optical illusion, as it appears it is moving across the south face moments before f175 appears to impact at that very same point. Then it appears to move across the next basically southern facing building, which is several blocks away.It's very important to understand that the second building, that the so called laser(really a piece of paper) goes across, is several blocks away from the towers.
what we see is a piece of paper that falls from the smoke column, as it falls it appears to first be in front of the towers but then move across the face of the second much closer building. Really though, it was only falling in front of the second much closer to, the person filming and building. Which as was noted is several blocks to the east. This is plain to see in high definition playback and with a hd monitor.

All issues that have been debunked and addressed here:

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
The person who made this YT vid did us a giant favor, because he conveniently adds a video that completely debunks his first theory and name of his YT video(Laser Targeting UAV Drone Attack on WTC 9/11 SloMo Closeup). At approximately 1.09 into the video, he plays a very tight shot of the same exact view as the person that filmed the "laser/paper", of f175 slamming into the tower. Watch it carefully, notice anything? Notice anything missing from that tight shot? You should, its the laser, the fact is you only see it in the one that filmed it. Because it was a piece of paper falling out of the smoke column very close to them.

which YT exactly are you talking about? please source and elaborate line by line what your argument is.

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
Of course this is all IMHO, but rest assured that is no laser.

yet the evidence and argument above, contradict your opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

imo....

whats in the video does appear to be either a laser dot, or a reflection of the sun off a moving object, perhaps the planes windows,
the dot of light does appear to jerk around just before impact which indicates it is not a reflection off the plane.
and the dot appears to be steady enough that whoever is in control of it could not be more then a few blocks away, so i think that rules out new jersey,

also, military laser painting tech uses lasers which are not visible to the naked eye, you need a infrared device to be able to see them. this camera phootage could not be displaying the same tech.

so please support those claims and opinions with some evidence for your argument.

the facts and evidence in this thread and its arguments, contradict what you're claiming.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The Israelis, were on top of a van and did not show up until after the first tower had been hit......

Kinda renders your OP moot.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"The Israelis, were on top of a van and did not show up until after the first tower had been hit......
Kinda renders your OP moot."

How do you know when they showed up? Where did you get this information from?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

From ABC 20/20 - June 21, 2002 Friday

.MARIA: She was sitting when she heard a noise, at the same time she felt like it--it shook--like the building shook, she said. She called me immediately. She said, 'You know, there's--there's something wrong, look at your window by the twin towers.' So I grab my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window.
And this is where I, you know, I'm looking. I saw the smoke from the top, just from the top of the towers.

MILLER: (VO) After watching for a little while, something caught Maria's at-tention in the parking lot below her window.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.

MILLER: (VO) Maria says the three young men were kneeling on the roof of a white van. It was parked right here. They were taking pictures of each other with the World Trade Center burning in the background.

Witness reported van parking several minutes after she began watching the WTC after initial impact

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elnine

What YouTube vid am I talking about? Uh...The one the OP posted, was I that unclear about it? Answer that simple question for me then? In the video the OP posted, at approximately the 1.09 mins mark, a new video starts, showing a tight shot of the impact , from the same basic view. Except there's no laser dot moving across the face of the tower. So why can't we see it in that video? Also, why don't you post another video with this supposed laser dot floating across the south face moments before f175's impact? There are thousands of videos of this event, post one.

For anyone who cares, I was able to find the extended version of the OP's video of the laser dot. It clearly shows thousands of paper floating in the smoke column(or maybe those are thousands of laser dots, hmmmm), it clearly shows paper falling down everywhere around the girl who filmed the laser dot video. She even picks some of them up and shows us.

www.youtube.com... (not sure why it wont embed)

How anyone can't see this with their eyes closed, is beyond me. Not to mention the idea is not even remotely thought out, see 7x7 series aircraft have steering wheels, they don't need laser targeting systems. Really, this is up in par with holograms, and no plane theories. The fact that people believe it ten years into the discussion is a testament to the fact that, still, the majority of people are misinformed regarding 9/11 and surrounding facts.
edit on 21-11-2010 by PersonalChoice because: (I said it must be filled out)

edit on 21-11-2010 by PersonalChoice because: yt

edit on 21-11-2010 by PersonalChoice because: got it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join