It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long-silent encounter account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Thanks for the additional info.

Have you had any outwordly experiences recently? Did they always include some memory loss, regarding of what have been spoken and done in details? I mean that maybe you should confront these entities with questions and make every effort to find out what they are and why they visit you - and of course try to memorize the interaction in details. I believe that no other than themselves can tell you anything about them.. Or something, but not much.

Maybe you should start practising recording your dreams unless you do already. That might improve your capability to remember these numinous encounters.

-v
edit on 22-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 914

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by autowrench

I don't want to be the rain on everyone's parade here, but why are all the facts here fuzzy. In your story and in Annabannas? How about DNA test? How about some other proof from you about who and what your species or people are? There is always a reason for not coming forward with real, stone cold facts. Unitl that day comes I will look at stories like this as pure fiction.

Hey, we all need a little rain sometimes...but I'm really not sure how to answer this. DNA testing was just never much of an option, mainly because it was/is costly and I had three children to rear. And I myself don't know anything much about "my species"--all I know is my life and what has happened to me. Not that I don't research and study everything I can get my hands on to further my own understanding, but I can't answer that. Maybe autowrench can jump in here.

Annab

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What are you waiting for to get a DNA test? How about for your daughter? What do you think your purpose is here if you are from somewhere else? Why do you think your memories are not crisp about what happened to you? What do you think the reason is for not total disclosure from these "entities"?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

What are you waiting for to get a DNA test? How about for your daughter? What do you think your purpose is here if you are from somewhere else? Why do you think your memories are not crisp about what happened to you? What do you think the reason is for not total disclosure from these "entities"?

amc, I'll try to answer your questions. I think my purpose here is to help humanity. I know how that probably sounds arrogant, certainly self-important, but it is the truth. Furthermore, I think we are really all supposed to strive to do that using whatever means we are capable of using. If you ask me how; I would have to say it has to do with elevating consciousness--not so much making the physical world better. It has to do with the love vibration. I know how that sounds, when somebody comes at me spouting about love, I, too, have suspicions regarding ulterior motives.

I don't think my memories are crisp because they aren't really meant to be, if we knew/understood everything we wouldn't be wanting to live here on earth--at least not in this dimension. Obviously that would then have to include "full disclosure" from the entities. I always thought something might have gone a bit haywire when that visitation as a young child happened and I screamed bloody murder. The entity faded away quickly, and maybe it just didn't have time to re-adjust "my veil" after giving me my "mission". Heck, I don't know. All I knew was that I didn't want to do what the "angel" (I refered to it as an angel as a child--I don't know what it was) told me I would do. Somehow I think that didn't matter. I'm probably doing it regardless.

Well the DNA thing. Gosh I'm starting to feel like a horrible parent for not testing my daughter. I may be wrong, but I still really don't see much point to upset a lot of people. If my daughter ever came to me about it, wanting to persue that, I would, certainly.

Thanks for your interest, amc.
Annab

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Thanks for the additional info.

Have you had any outwordly experiences recently? Did they always include some memory loss, regarding of what have been spoken and done in details? I mean that maybe you should confront these entities with questions and make every effort to find out what they are and why they visit you - and of course try to memorize the interaction in details. I believe that no other than themselves can tell you anything about them.. Or something, but not much.

Maybe you should start practising recording your dreams unless you do already. That might improve your capability to remember these numinous encounters.

-v
edit on 22-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 914

hi again vO. I will try recording my dreams again. I did, once, for a while, but got bored with myself.
No outworldly experiences in the recent past. These days I get mostly "information dowloads".

I'm going to be experimental and try and "talk" to some "entities" tonight--if they come through. I'll keep you posted if I come up with answers!

Best,
Annab

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for your response, all the luck to you and your family.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by kmarx

It is not the visitors who block your memory. It is your unconscious self, that doesen't want to remember that case and you resist that memory even in hypnosis...

-v

As an abductee--is it not necessary to still say UFO abductee?--I totally disagree with your statement. Those machines that they use are incredible, but what is more incredible is everything else about them. They have total control of your body and mind when that is required. I have studied hypnosis before my abduction (because of a life-long feeling of attraction to the occult, psi, etc.), and I have been able to identify several aspects of changes or notions in my life that were not of my doing but simply surfaced at various times. I suppose that sounds mysterious, but when they can control every aspect of your body, there is no reason to surmise that the withholding is from yourself. They have their reasons why you should not know everyting. As the earlier posting said, it is best not to delve to deeply into what you don't know because you may not be capable of understanding it all.

Annab, you were chosen to have a destiny, a fate. Perhaps not to the extent those words are usually used for some grandized life experience, but more subtly. Your place of being is for but a tiny part being played out here at this time in human development. Basically, your daughter is the next step, and it may not be a big step, but a step in the right direction. I urge you to have faith in the unknown overall process. I implore you to operate by that old Zen statement: Expect nothing, but be prepared for anything.

In the situation with the aftermaths of many abductees that have had changes wrought upon them and their situations, success is not always achieved, rather the opposite frequently happens. I, personally, have failed at least twice in doing what I was "supposed" to do, but being in the game is better than being out there, "normal" and not having a clue.

When threads get into human development, I like to mention an old, novel, one of the classic sci-fi novels by Arthur C. Clarke entitled Childhood's End. (Findable in paperback at used book stores.) It is a haunting tale of the evolution of the human race to becoming God-like, eventually discarding the husk of biolife to something far more grand. That process is seen witnessed by the parents that are left behind, doomed, but knowing that was their duty to their destinly and the entities that were their children. What more can we aspire toward?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Aliensun, I loved your post. You are very astute. I have, in fact, like many always felt I have a destiny, My life has been a complex arena and I've let it play itself out as it comes at me. I've seemed to have held onto some kind of uber-resiliance, in spite of much difficulty, nothing seems to "touch" my blithe spirit. I feel I'm been highly blessed.

Thanks for sharing your insight. I enjoy reading your thoughts.

Annab

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join