It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long-silent encounter account

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Well then! ...so much for my theory regarding the Pleaides...

Seriously, great info. I've always liked the stories (myths) about the seven beautiful sisters.

Annab

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tonithetiger

Tonithetiger! your first post! and you've been here since 2009! Wow!

Well let me be the first to tell you it's a great post! Great story! Congratulations on your baby (I know--not so much baby anymore, but after that experience of almost having her accidentally aborted you deserve extra congratulations!) That must have been an excruciating time for you. You must've been on quite the emotional rollercoaster! I'm so happy for you that your story has such a happy ending.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

That is such an amazing encounter! There really isn't much else to say! You sound like you have had some pretty interesting experiences through out your life! I can't wait to read your next thread! S & F! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Interesting story nonetheless!

Since you share it it public you should be kinda prepared for such answers as this is. For me it seems that you are having unconsciously repressed memory of extramarital relationship; i.e adultery. You told us that you were not happy in your relationship and you were not having "intimate" relationship with your husband. This leads in such conclusions as above. Of course this is more secular opinion, otherwise you would be having a child with a spiritual being which should be imposible. Although highly unlikely, there is a chance that you were capable of fertilize yourself - how? I cannot tell.

But it wouldn't be first time when people are repressing their memories of morally questionable acts with fantasies. It has happened all along the history. For example, some of the alien abductions may be repressed memories of sexual abuse. I could imagine that if one is in morally questionable situation, for example abused by one of his relatives, our minds are capapble of decorating such ill memories. Same could apply with extra-marital relationships, because in some cases the natural need of sex overrides the cultural prison of marriage, yet the cultural pressure is so heavy, that we wish to repress these memories.

But if you got a baby with a spirit, that makes you like a Virgin Mary. I kiss your feet. And I meant no offense. And I am sorry.

-v

PS. To find out something, your daughter should do a DNA test to determine whether her genetical heritage is one of human. But all that would take a lot of explanations and talk and explanations and talk, so I can imagine that you wouldn't like to do that (to advice her to go into DNA test to find out her heritage, because you are unsure how she was fertilized). There's no wrong in having sex with spiritual beings, but nevertheless you were having "extrramaritial relationship" (no matter if physical or spiritual) since you became pregnant. I don't judge you for that, I just pointed out one side of the affair.

Perhaps another way to find out what happened could be hypnosis. Go to some psychiatrist specialized on hypnotozing and see what it can find out. This way you could be able to keep the secret with yourself, because the psychiatrist would be bound by the laws that require your information to be classified.
edit on 21-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 6116

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I've just been a voyeur! Definitely enjoying the site.

You have an amazing story and it's nice to read fascinating and mysterious posts and know that there is still so much mystery to explore!

If the opportunity presents itself, I agree with one of the posts in that you should have some genetic testing done. You never know what may be uncovered!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Thank you Izzycomin'!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonithetiger

Yeah, I've just been a voyeur! Definitely enjoying the site.

You have an amazing story and it's nice to read fascinating and mysterious posts and know that there is still so much mystery to explore!

If the opportunity presents itself, I agree with one of the posts in that you should have some genetic testing done. You never know what may be uncovered!

Indeed! This site is wonderful.
And yes, I suppose genetic testing is one way to find out some answers--or none. Sometimes I think it just doesn't really even matter either way.
edit on 21-11-2010 by annabanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

All I can suggest is to possibly try past life regression with someone like Dolores Cannon, or someone she has taught.

www.ozarkmt.com...
Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge". Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.

She is based in the US.

I also recommend her books, very interesting , especially The Convoluted Universe series.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Interesting story nonetheless!

Since you share it it public you should be kinda prepared for such answers as this is. For me it seems that you are having unconsciously repressed memory of extramarital relationship; i.e adultery. You told us that you were not happy in your relationship and you were not having "intimate" relationship with your husband. This leads in such conclusions as above. Of course this is more secular opinion, otherwise you would be having a child with a spiritual being which should be imposible. Although highly unlikely, there is a chance that you were capable of fertilize yourself - how? I cannot tell.

But it wouldn't be first time when people are repressing their memories of morally questionable acts with fantasies. It has happened all along the history. For example, some of the alien abductions may be repressed memories of sexual abuse. I could imagine that if one is in morally questionable situation, for example abused by one of his relatives, our minds are capapble of decorating such ill memories. Same could apply with extra-marital relationships, because in some cases the natural need of sex overrides the cultural prison of marriage, yet the cultural pressure is so heavy, that we wish to repress these memories.

But if you got a baby with a spirit, that makes you like a Virgin Mary. I kiss your feet. And I meant no offense. And I am sorry.

-v

PS. To find out something, your daughter should do a DNA test to determine whether her genetical heritage is one of human. But all that would take a lot of explanations and talk and explanations and talk, so I can imagine that you wouldn't like to do that (to advice her to go into DNA test to find out her heritage, because you are unsure how she was fertilized). There's no wrong in having sex with spiritual beings, but nevertheless you were having "extrramaritial relationship" (no matter if physical or spiritual) since you became pregnant. I don't judge you for that, I just pointed out one side of the affair.

Perhaps another way to find out what happened could be hypnosis. Go to some psychiatrist specialized on hypnotozing and see what it can find out. This way you could be able to keep the secret with yourself, because the psychiatrist would be bound by the laws that require your information to be classified.
edit on 21-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 6116

Ha-Ha vO--I enjoyed your post, and lez see...h-m-m-m, feet kissing, nah, I'm not much into that...you could suck my toe though...that might be fun! And yes, you are absolutely correct: I knew I would open myself up for posts like yours--but that's welcomed, because I think it is important to listen to all interpretations and opinions.

If I were to go to hypnotherapy I'm sure it would be at least two years before we got to that point of my life--I've had some other interesting experiences that I'm curious about that would probably get in the way. (Where DID I put my keys?) Actually, once I tried hypnosis (in younger times) and I ended up on a hillside in Ireland, another time in Bagladish. Yikes.

Annab

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Very interesting story. No matter what happened that night, you got a beautifal daughter out of the deal and that can only be a good thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
Very interesting story.

All I can suggest is to possibly try past life regression with someone like Dolores Cannon, or someone she has taught.

www.ozarkmt.com...
Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge". Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.

She is based in the US.

I also recommend her books, very interesting , especially The Convoluted Universe series.

Remrem, thank you for the suggestion. I found the website very interesting with lots of information to read. The Convoluted Universe will be added to my wish list!

Anna

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Very interesting story. No matter what happened that night, you got a beautifal daughter out of the deal and that can only be a good thing.

No argument there jedijohn. That really is the most important part. Thanks for your post.
Annab

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
as someone who has dealt with "visitors" in the past i can tell that you OP, avoid hypnotherapy like the plague. the problem is that they block your memories of the event for a reason and once you open that door you'll never be able to close it, so you're forced to climb deeper into the rabbit hole. the "visitors" i've dealt with are emotionless, memory stealing exploiters who use human beings for their own nefarious ends. i'm glad you love your daughter. that is what a mother will do, love their child. have you considered that she is only your child on a temporary basis? till they're ready to take her god knows where for god knows what.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

It is not the visitors who block your memory. It is your unconscious self, that doesen't want to remember that case and you resist that memory even in hypnosis...

-v

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

For a moment I thought I'd left it unposted just out from tactfulness - but well, I am not very tactful person but rather blunt.

I am glad you are not offended about it. Basically it as another poster said: it is most important that you have a beatiful daughter... If you are fine with your memory how she got fertilized, then you should leave it be.

All the best,

-v

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx
as someone who has dealt with "visitors" in the past i can tell that you OP, avoid hypnotherapy like the plague. the problem is that they block your memories of the event for a reason and once you open that door you'll never be able to close it, so you're forced to climb deeper into the rabbit hole. the "visitors" i've dealt with are emotionless, memory stealing exploiters who use human beings for their own nefarious ends. i'm glad you love your daughter. that is what a mother will do, love their child. have you considered that she is only your child on a temporary basis? till they're ready to take her god knows where for god knows what.

Kmarx--I've never really had a strong urge to go under hypnosis (other than just playing around when I was younger). Perhaps you are right, it's because (subconsciously) I don't want to go down that rabbit hole. If it were something that troubled me horribly, and I couldn't sleep at night anymore, I guess I would, but it isn't like that for me. I actually have pretty good recall--I just don't have a face and the why of it all--that kind of thing.

I've had "visitors" other times in my life as well. And yes, there have been a few rather nasties. This incident however, was different. I felt only love--it was a very different kind of love, like it was of a "higher" frequency.

I got a little chill reading your last lines. Believe me, I've "considered" everything. I quess that is why I'm always wary, always concerned about her safety, although I do feel that she is protected. There is nothing sinister about her or her conception, but I can easily enough believe that there are sinister forces which may try and "get to her". Maybe I'm naive, but I think it is a good thing that happened--not born of evil.

Annab

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

By the way, have you told you daughter about your experience now that she is adult?

The legend tells us that we forget our origins during our lifetime, basically saying that we may be able to remember when we are children.

I am not here to depunk you, instead I am quite intrigued by your story. Your story may just be another story, but I wouldn't lose my interest if it were, because I am really interested in human mind, the origins of such experiences and I am openly looking it from all directions - some of those directions or approaches have just proven to be more credible.

Thanks.

-v

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I don't want to be the rain on everyone's parade here, but why are all the facts here fuzzy. In your story and in Annabannas? How about DNA test? How about some other proof from you about who and what your species or people are? There is always a reason for not coming forward with real, stone cold facts. Unitl that day comes I will look at stories like this as pure fiction.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

From another perspecitve, we can find information as such:

An adept of a sorcerous school can enjoy what is called congressus subtilias, which is sexual intercourse, while in astral body, with the astral or physical body of another person. It is believed possible to attract the astral bodies of living persons while their physical bodies are asleep and unite with them in sexual congress. Certain modern magicians, Like Abbé Louis Van Haecke (d. 1828) and the Abbé Joseph-Antoine Boullan (d. 1893), have claimed to be able to teach pupils how to use astral bodies of persons both living and dead for sexual pleasure. (Cavendish 1989: Encyclopedia of the Unexplained: Magic, Occultism and Parapsychology.).

Same source says about Aleister Crowley that:

His magical record shows that he several times attempted to beget a 'magical child' on various scarlet woman.

So what I am saying that there are people who thinks that it is possible to do such things as you describe. Usually they are considered as deeds of black magic, but you described that you felt love, although you had later experiences which were less lovely and produced no more children.

Anyway, to investigate more this phenomena with sufficient accuracy, I would need whole lot more your personal information, history and so on... It is pretty hard to say anything really constructive with such little information to investigate with. But since, well, this is a Internet board, I wouldn't really bother spending much energy without knowing that I could be doing a favor for real person. Now there is a chance that I am spending time with some hoaxer - yet I don't want to believe so. Besides there is a good decent chance that you don't really want to know what happened... And perhaps it is best since you seem to be content with the event itself, and you are not experiencing trauma or neurosis.

But maybe you want to tell us all how you explain it by yourself.. So far I've read your description about what happened, but surely you got your own opinion about the explanation?

-v
edit on 22-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 941

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well now, I'll try to answer some more questions. I'm willing to answer any and all questions openly or I wouldn't have come to this forum. I'm willing to be "vetted" so to speak. I don't blame anymore for dismissing my story as bunk, or fiction, because I am the very first person to be sceptical when others tell me stuff that happened to them. Most of it, in fact, I don't believe--if I can't discern its truth I dismiss it. I know there are many realms our imaginings can take us.

First, I have told my daughter, yes. Just in very simple terms, (I can't remember exactly the words, but I told her mainly that she came into this world unlike others who come by human coupling. --something like: I had a spiritual visitor the night you were conceived. I figure when she starts asking questions, which she probably will at some point as she "wakens" to a fuller extent, I will tell her as much as I can.

As for me, well, jeesch, how do I start that topic? How deep do I go?

I have never felt to "be" of this world myself, engaged fully, yes, but it is as if I "peopled" somewhere else. One time, my mother (who had a keenly developed sixth sense) told me she knew who I "truly" am. Of course I wanted to know more, but when I questioned her she wouldn't go beyond telling me how when she was pregnant with me (still in Germany; I am the first-born American to my family of German immigrants, born shortly after they arrived...) she stepped off a curb onto the path of an omnibus and fainted--thereafter she said she always "knew" who I was.

I've always been the "out of the box" sort, a free spirit, highly creative and "gifted" with some of my mother's abilities. I had many experiences as a child, including a (benevolent) angelic visitation when I was very young. The angel told me something I would "do", but I screamed, upsetting the entity greatly. (I've always been sorry about that.) It's possible I've been implanted--in my shoulder blade where the angel touched me. I have a lump there now, which I jokingly call my "angel wing" when anyone asks me what the heck that is.

The not so nice enties that came to me were of a lower frequency, I could feel the difference. One encounter happened prior to my mystery pregnancy, the other after. On both those occasions it was very sexual but nothing happened because I fought it off. There was also a point in my life around puberty that a "man" lived in my bedroom with me. He taught me love--not the physical kind, but lesson more of a yin and yang nature. He stayed with me for about a year and a half. Sometimes I've wondered if he is the one who came back years later to sire the child. I seemed to know him, wasn't afraid of him.

Well, for now, maybe that's some more to chew on.

Annab

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join