It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long-silent encounter account

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Okay, here it is, the time has come. I’ve told this story only twice in over 20 years. The reactions I got have kept me silent. So why tell now? Why not let sleeping dogs lie…I don’t know. I don’t know why it’s important to tell at this particular point in time, I just know it is, or I wouldn’t be here. I realize what ridicule I may have to face and what negativity may be invited; but, I also feel maybe there’s somebody out there to whom this telling may be of importance. Dismiss me as looney if you wish, but give me credit for the guts it’s taking to share this account.

I’ve searched the board and haven’t found anything quite like this, unless I missed it. If so, forgive me and our moderator can set me straight.

Please bear with me: I’ve lived under a thinned “veil” from childhood on, thus I’ve had many different “otherworldly” experiences. I’m no stranger to oddities coming from the realms of other dimensions. And no, I am not now, nor ever have been, deemed mentally ill. This experience though, has had me question my own sanity; to say it has haunted me ever since, is an understatement-- not in a bad way, mind, just in the way that it has become a part of me. It’s left me with many questions--most of them long ago already I quit trying to answer. I’ve just accepted it for what it is--an enigma.

At the time, I was in my 30’s, married, with two small children. (I’m long divorced and children are grown now.) Life wasn’t terrific or exceptional in any particular way. My husband and I didn’t have too much, we struggled through the day-to-day as any middle class young family. At the time we were living in his mother’s house in order to save up for a home of our own (his mother’s house was empty at the time as his mum was temporarily elsewhere). The four of us (hubby, me, and two little ones), shared a bedroom. It was quite cramped, so the hubby took to sleeping on the couch. We didn’t particularly like each other much any more and he drank heavily. And, we… (a-hem) …we weren’t “intimate” at this point in our lives.

One night in August of 1986, alone in the bed, (but with son and daughter nearby in baby-bed and cot) a “presence”, a “visitor” not of this world, not of this reality, entered into mine from another dimension. He stayed with me all night. I was in and out of lucidness; throughout the night when I’d “come to” he’d still be there. Our night together was of what dreams are spun. We communicated much, but I remembered none of it the next day. Only the love--something resembling erotic but in a spiritual way. Was it a dream? (Here’s your chance, folks, for those of you who wish to dismiss it as such.!
)

Toward morning, when for the last time I drifted back to consciousness and he was still there, I “knew” he would be leaving soon. Saying goodbye was horrible--I’m not sure if I ever really did, but I was filled with sadness as I seemed instinctively to know this “unearthly” experience was about to morph smack-dab back into the present reality. I remember hearing the long hollow hoot of distant owls. I fell back into a deep sleep. I didn’t wake until the sun was up and the little ones were clamoring to begin their day. He was gone.

The next morning, my husband was still on the couch and I couldn’t shake the memory. I was in a daze for days. I didn’t feel so good either. Days, then weeks, and the memory started to lessen.--leaving me feeling more like after a vivid dream. My life was busy and took my attention, and with the exception of trying to look into the eyes of every stranger I’d pass, everything was “normal” (or uneventful) again. Except…I still didn’t feel good and it seemed to be getting worse instead of better. I happened to be going to the doctor for my annual check-up and low and behold: yup, you guys guessed it: I was pregnant! It was a terrible shock. Hubby and I didn’t want any more children for sure! The only reason I think my husband even “accepted” my pregnancy was because of his alcoholism which rendered him unsure of anything. To question me would have meant confronting his addiction, and he wasn’t ready to do that.

My daughter is alive and well. She is exceptionally and uniquely beautiful with full fleshy lips and large luminous eyes--amber-colored with sometime gold flecks. She is on her own now, far away in a city, but nearby her big brother. I’m afraid for her sometimes, much like any mother would be, but even more so--as I’m sure you all can understand.

After my “encounter” that August, there was only one other “contact”. The next spring, a couple weeks before she was born, a mother owl and three owlets took to roosting on my bedroom balcony rail (now in our own house which we’d purchased that winter). Sometime during that time her name-to-be was “given” to me: an unusual, exotic name, the name of a star, which for the sake of her privacy I won’t extend. I never questioned it or otherwise considered anything else. The minute I spoke it out loud I knew it immediately as hers.

When she was a little bitty thing and she and I were outside playing in the garden one day, I was looking at her with such awe and wonder and I said to her: “Where-oh-where did you come from my little one?” and she raised her little chubby arms so high up over her head she almost toppled and said, “I come from a star mommie! Don’t you know I come from a star!” I said, “Which star?” and she pointed up. (…well now that’s helpful!)…

I welcome questions on anything that wants for clarification. I’d love to know I’m not alone either and that somewhere out there this kind of thing happened to someone else and they might have some wisdom to share. I’ve read countless abduction and encounter accounts but none seem to resonate with my experience. Over the years the incident may well have left me thinking that it was all an illusion, a dream, a figment of overactive imagination, and so on and on…but for the fact of my giving birth out of the union. That said, it remains as true to me today as it was back those 20-some years ago.

Whatever does it mean? What about my daughter? Is she safe? I’ve always felt she has a special ring of protection around her, but maybe that’s just a mother’s hopeful prayer and there is more I need to do.

I long for insight from anyone sensitive enough to perceive the truth in my story.

Annab

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting. I have a story that, though not exact, is similar to your story. Being a new member I am not ready to share it on here yet. I believe every word you have said. I have one question. I may have missed it in you post, and I am already late for work, so please don't be offended by my asking. Were you having sexual intercourse with your husband or anyone else during this time?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Interesting. I have a story that, though not exact, is similar to your story. Being a new member I am not ready to share it on here yet. I believe every word you have said. I have one question. I may have missed it in you post, and I am already late for work, so please don't be offended by my asking. Were you having sexual intercourse with your husband or anyone else during this time?

no offense at all: I was absolutely not involved in any sexual relationship including, as I'd mentioned in my post, intimacy with my husband.

Looking forward to your story too when you are ready to share!

Anna

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow.. so many questions!

Did you ever have a DNA test conducted on your "mystery child" (forgive this expression) and compare the results to those of your other children?

Does the mystery child possess any common physical traits with the others? Have any of your children ever raised any suspicions in regards to the father of the mystery child?

Has the mystery child ever been particularly ill? Is she fertile? Does she possess any exceptional strengths? Paranormal abilities? Has she spoken of her origin since the star tale as a child?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 18-11-2010 by annabanana because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by annabanana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Could you tell us more about the entity, was he blond, green, tall short etc...
I find it a very interesting story, it sounds like you got one exeptional little girl there.
Thanks for sharing. peace

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onefellswoop
Wow.. so many questions!

Did you ever have a DNA test conducted on your "mystery child" (forgive this expression) and compare the results to those of your other children?

Does the mystery child possess any common physical traits with the others? Have any of your children ever raised any suspicions in regards to the father of the mystery child?

Has the mystery child ever been particularly ill? Is she fertile? Does she possess any exceptional strengths? Paranormal abilities? Has she spoken of her origin since the star tale as a child?

Hi onefellswoop!

No--no DNA tests have been done. She has A neg. blood. I have A pos. ; the other two, A pos. and O. Their father has AB pos. My first two were born in the caul--during the "mystery child"'s birth, the doctors broke the sac--or maybe she too would have been born in the caul. She has a large, brown, slightly raised birthmark on one arm. When she was young she was very "accident prone". Broke her arm once, but nothing more serious. Had some terrible issues with her toenails growing weird and ended up with toenail surgery in her teens.

She does resemble the other two in the way that siblings do--but is very unique. Her eyes don't resemble anyone else in the family. She (the others too though) seems to have some psychic sense or abilities. She is artistically gifted, but then so are the other two. When she was born, I thought she looked just like the other two, but my mother (who was also psychic) said: "What's with this child? She is different somehow? What's up with that? The mailman? ) I thought it was quite rude of her at the time and I certainly didn't tell her the real story.

Since her name is a star, we've always teased her about being my "starbaby" - but beyond that it's just not something that has come up in conersation --yet. Is she fertile? I don't know--yet. She is only in her early 20's and never been pregnant (not that I know of anyway.)

Annab

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by annabanana

Could you tell us more about the entity, was he blond, green, tall short etc...
I find it a very interesting story, it sounds like you got one exeptional little girl there.
Thanks for sharing. peace

Big oops above there--I hit some wrong buttons trying to post...

I can't describe him physically--I wish I could, I didn't see him that way. He seemed to be "humanoid"--not as another shape or animal or such. I felt him to be large. I could feel his weight--his heaviness.

Annab

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
CARINA is her name yes?

Jut a guess. Great story. I had a similar experience but the entity was not nice, I had a feeling something was about to touch or attck me right after I felt their presence. Me and the wife were staying alone at a friends house as we were house hunting in th earea and they were away, creeps me out thinking about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A very interesting tale indeed. Your Daughter, does her name begin with an A? I won't say what came to mind as you do not want to say it. I believe you though and I am going to think about this a bit more before I reply fuly.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
CARINA is her name yes?

no.....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sequentis
A very interesting tale indeed. Your Daughter, does her name begin with an A? I won't say what came to mind as you do not want to say it. I believe you though and I am going to think about this a bit more before I reply fuly.

Peace,

Seq

no...not an A....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I applaud your courage in sharing your special story.

I think this is a very good time for it to be heard.

I am sure there are many others who have had Star Children who will be glad to hear of others.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Thank you all for your interest and your kind comments.

Maiden PEI, I have also read up on Rainbow and Crystal Children, etc. I'm not sure if my daughter fits the criteria. She is not autistic or ADH and her physical development (speech, etc.) was "normal".. Also her birth time (born in '87) doesn't correlate with the "reports" of the rainbow children's entry into this world which is much later. There isn't much (detailed) information available, or cross references, much of it is by the same author.

I'd love to hear some more stories of how they (these children) were actually conceived, and what are they doing that is "saving" or helping our world that is so different from regular folks who also are sensitive, creative, loving and carry great energy.

Perhaps the "incident/encounter" that I experienced happens more often than we know, as it is so easy to disbelieve even one's own account. One of the couple times I told this "story" I was severely "attacked" for even insinuating I experienced an "immaculate conception" (how dare I!?)

Personally, I have reason to believe the "mystery child" (ha-ha, I do like that! ) comes from the star cluster of the Pleiades. Born in the sign of Taurus, which is where the Pleiades are, and where her "star" (the one she is named after) is.

Peace and Blessings
Annab

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Greetings to you, annabanana, welcome to this forum, and welcome to Planet Earth. You asked a question which needs an answer....

I'd love to hear some more stories of how they (these children) were actually conceived, and what are they doing that is "saving" or helping our world that is so different from regular folks who also are sensitive, creative, loving and carry great energy.

I think the way [they,] I am speaking of intelligent, Free Spirits, those not bound by the veil, are actively incarnating into human "containers" and being born of woman, the only way one can live on the planet as a human being. You may find this hard to believe, but I remember following a thin blue thread down into a human woman laying on a table, and when my son and daughter were born, I watched as their Spirits descended into their little bodies.

Perhaps the "incident/encounter" that I experienced happens more often than we know, as it is so easy to disbelieve even one's own account. One of the couple times I told this "story" I was severely "attacked" for even insinuating I experienced an "immaculate conception" (how dare I!?)

It does, I asked the doctor who delivered my son, "did you see that?" He replied that he has seen that a lot in his life delivering babies. And you are right, when you post a story that is very real to you, and has had impact on your life in most every way imaginable, and then someone comes along and calls you names, and says you are crazy....this is human nature, and one like you must rise above that crap and walk between the worlds, the psychical and the spiritual.

Personally, I have reason to believe the "mystery child" (ha-ha, I do like that! ) comes from the star cluster of the Pleiades.

You are right on target there, annabanana. The experiment went quite well, now there are many of us here on the planet, and we have become quite wise in the ways of mankind/womankind, and the inner workings of government, secret societies, and hidden hand governance of the world Nation States. We have exposed a great many of the lies on public forums, and we have had many shots across the bow fired at us. If you don't believe me, try making a post about Indigos. Enemies are everywhere. You have allies, annabanana, we are many now. TPTB are few.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi once again, thanks for your reply although I was sure it was an a, lol. You have been quite good in giving out your information to others and have already answered questions I was going to ask. I was wondering this, have you ever thought about hypnotherapy? Perhaps whilst under you may remember more of that night. Sometimes our minds are great at hiding bits of information away so it does not affect us too much when thinking about it. If you have not tried this approach then who knows? You may find answers to your own personal questions.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench, I'm pleased to meet you. Thank you for your warm welcome and your encouraging comments. I liked your description of the soul entering the body. I've always believed the soul enters and leaves at the moment of birth--the baby sucks in his first breath and in goes the soul. That's awesome you got to witness the miracle like that at your son's birth. When my father died (I was very young) my mother opened the window. I saw a tiny contained "mist", like a poof of pollen from a flower, waft through the room-- then out the window it went.

The scoffing from others in regards to experiences I've had doesn't bother me--at least not to the extent where I let it upset me, I look at it with a bit of humor actually, my basic thinking is that [they] can't help themselves, it is part of living under the veil, their whole sanity hinges on being able to dismiss anything that doesn't correlate or conform with their view of reality. Presenting new viewpoints is one thing, but I know it's not up to me to alter someone else's course in life.

I'm thrilled for the valadation of my feelings regarding the Pleiades--I wish I knew more, such as the why of it all. I merely trust that it's all for good and my daughter is being protected. Do you suppose she carries an implant? I have reason to believe I do...

Annab

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sequentis
Hi once again, thanks for your reply although I was sure it was an a, lol. You have been quite good in giving out your information to others and have already answered questions I was going to ask. I was wondering this, have you ever thought about hypnotherapy?

Sequentis, I have considered hypnotherapy--yes. There are many other experiences I've had which I wish I could better get a handle on. I'm open to regression, but the opportunity has never presented itself to me, and unless it does, I figure I'll know "things" as I'm "supposed" to remember them. In order to see a qualified hypnotherapist would take some doing--distance, time and money (ah, all the things that keep us tacked in place...).

Thanks for your interest in my "case"!

Blessings,
Annab

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by annabanana
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Thank you all for your interest and your kind comments.

Maiden PEI, I have also read up on Rainbow and Crystal Children, etc. I'm not sure if my daughter fits the criteria. She is not autistic or ADH and her physical development (speech, etc.) was "normal".. Also her birth time (born in '87) doesn't correlate with the "reports" of the rainbow children's entry into this world which is much later. There isn't much (detailed) information available, or cross references, much of it is by the same author.

Personally, I have reason to believe the "mystery child" (ha-ha, I do like that! ) comes from the star cluster of the Pleiades. Born in the sign of Taurus, which is where the Pleiades are, and where her "star" (the one she is named after) is.

Peace and Blessings
Annab

I can't add anything useful to the human part of this topic.

Astrophysically, Pleiades are an extremely unlikely or undesirable place for life or for civilization. It is small and full of extremely energetic, large young stars. This means that it is very unlikely there are any habitable planets, there is only a small amount of time to evolve life since the formation of the solar systems, and any planet would be fried by the huge radiation from the primary and the other dozen-hundreds of B-type white-blue stars within 10 light years.

Interesting: Maia (fourth brightest from Earth) in Greek Mythology:

Maia was the oldest of seven beautiful sisters known as the Pleiades. She was raped by Zeus, thereby conceiving Hermes, the messenger god. As Maia and the Pleiades are visible in the winter night sky along with the constellation Orion, the Greek myths tell of Maia and her sisters being pursued by the giant huntsman, and turned into doves to preserve their safety
edit on 20-11-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is my first post but after reading yours, I thought it was a good time to share. Our daughter is 3 now. When I was 2 months pregnant, I went to the ER over the weekend with heavy bleeding. During the ultrasound, I saw and was told that the egg sac was visible but that the sac was empty and I had most likely had a miscarriage. The ER doctor told me to follow-up with my OB on Monday. I went in to my OB and she did another ultrasound. Same news. She suggested that I come into the lab the next 3 mornings for blood work to check for the pregnancy horomone. If the horomone was declining, then a miscarriage had definitely occurred. I did as instructed and was saddened to see that the horomones were decreasing significantly over the 3 days. My OB scheduled me for a D&C to clean out the egg sac. She also scheduled me to come see her the day before the D&C for one last ultrasound. She said that sometimes the body absorbs the egg sac and there is no need for the invasive procedure. I went in for the ultrasound and immediately and clearly visible was the egg sac, the baby and a strong heartbeat. My doctor was completely stunned and just said that sometimes, science and medicine cannot offer an explanation.

So what happened? Friends have suggested that there were twins and one didn't make it. That wouldn't explain the empty sac or the decreasing horomones. It has also been suggested that perhaps it was still early in the pregnancy (2 months) and that the baby and heartbeat just were not visible yet. Possible, but again, does not explain the pregnancy horomones decreasing.

Our daughter is healthy, stunningly beautiful, above normal in intelligence and is definitely "sensitive." She bears a huge resemblance to her older brother so I don't think there were any visitors from the beyond. I still don't really know what happened with her but I'm just grateful that she is with us and is healthy...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join