It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Even great men throughout history have turned to those who have second sight. It is not for the fearful or emotionally compromised and that is why these people have been used primarily by the kings and emperors in the past, not for the common folk.

There are still far too many people who are just too common to understand with maturity the realities which shake them to their very core and cause them to loose sleep and , erm miss work.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

AHHHH, what does the top of this thread say?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The top of this page says," thursday november 18 coast to coast pole shift". OH, im sorry. There is still time left , it's 9:10 pm. here. I guess i have 3 more hours left.
Oh, i get it, NO YEAR, was mentioned. ha, ha, ha,ha.
edit on 18-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure what your point is? You want me to re-write the title of this thread for you? I don't think so but thanks for helping to keep this thread on top though. Not for my ego but for the program

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

˙ǝʞɐɟ ǝɹɐ ǝsoɥʇ ¿ʇɟıɥs ǝlod

Clever!
edit on 18-11-2010 by rumor21 because: identify what i was referring to

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by pisces77

Thank you so so much for posting this!! especially the link to the video of Kiesha, I just finished it and it was amazing...it struck a chord in my spirit, and I am going to be sure to share with others.
Thank you again!!

You're very welcome (Pisces here too!)

Like I just posted, I really think she's sincere. I just question why some people seem to have this gift of insight while the majority of us are left out in the rain and out of the loop. Doesn't seem humanitarianism (did I just make up a word?) to me.

Feel free to grab her video off this thread and start a new one. Perhaps this does deserve some attention. I just don't feel like ducking and dodging anymore flung tomatoes from the audience (after my "It was NOT an airplane" thread).
I mean, I am still cleaning myself up after that one

Have you seen this:
www.newagefraud.org...

Has anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I could easily judge this individual as some crazy, mentally unstable woman, but I find she speaks much truth and she's very in touch with her higher purpose.

Maybe there's nothing new here, but I like her message and I think she's headed in the right direction. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the sun setting for last 3 days?

I've posted this on a couple other threads with little or no response. Is no one noticing this phenomenon?

My wife and I were having coffee and looked at the sun set and noticed that the sun is not in its usual place, but more south of where we usually see it, a lot more south of where we usually see the sun go down. I realize that sun set changes some because of the season change, but this seems more drastic. My wife and I have been taking picture documentation and have seen the sun moving each day further south. Through our research for the past few years, I've read that these seismic events Volcano in Indonesia, earthquake in Chile and the recent deep quakes around the world are very possibly linked to a poleshift. After reading some of the previous thread and some of this one, I believe we are experiencing a poleshift. Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

do you have a direct link where I can listen to this planet x specific radio broadcast?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
Has anyone noticed the sun setting for last 3 days?

I've posted this on a couple other threads with little or no response. Is no one noticing this phenomenon?

My wife and I were having coffee and looked at the sun set and noticed that the sun is not in its usual place, but more south of where we usually see it, a lot more south of where we usually see the sun go down. I realize that sun set changes some because of the season change, but this seems more drastic. My wife and I have been taking picture documentation and have seen the sun moving each day further south.

You know, after reading this, I have to admit that I've literally been thinking along similar lines recently. I even mentioned it to someone at work. My office and most of the buildings around it in downtown are in the same place as they have been for many years. Now I'm one to take notice of how a room looks at different when the sun is in different positions; from different parts of the day to different seasons. I've noticed recently that when the sun has been setting, it's hitting one of the buildings (with all glass on the outside) near us and casting a reflection through our windows in a way that I never recall having seen in past years. I notice be because the reflection is cast right onto my computer monitor and I don't ever remember having that happen in the evenings before. I dunno - but just wanted to say I've noticed this.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sorry but for me i got nothing from her that i have not
all ready heard, i think she is just out to make a buck
with all this 2012 pole shift etc stuff. i think she's fake.

Give me scientific facts backed up with evidence
this is just the same old doom & gloom "we must
look within ourselvs for change" give me a break.

No doubt 2012 will be interesting and yes the poles
will change (maybe they will go back to poland so WE
can have OUR job's back LOL) but the planet will NOT
turn upside down? how silly.

she fails to get my attention and i bet she makes cash
doing these talks. tell me i'm wrong..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i want to believe her message.. but i live in dallas tx and have not seen a shortage in gulf fishes are a rise in the prices. so is it just the deep sea life that is dead... i'm not even sure really. i dont see it on the news much any more..

i also tried to find a list of fishes that we eat that comes from the gulf and could not find one.. and i know that the china sea is having a jelly fish problem but if all of the fish are dead shouldnt china be going through food shortage problems also?

so if this poll shift happens in 2 years what about the rest of the biblical prophecies that have not yet happend..will they all come true in the next 2 years....

what about the temple mount and the anti christ... or false prophet... i would be very dissapointed in the bible if it was not phrophetic.. haha i think i would feel cheated if the pole shifted and our age came to a close with out further incident...

are these the 7 years of tribulation? cause it's not that bad.. don't get me wrong things are hectic and pretty much sucks finaincially but life is still beautiful.. i thought i'd be screaming for death but i'm not...

so is the bible truely prophetic or is the little grand mother right... or do the two not correlate?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's not that you couldn't ascertain contact with the same entitites(assuming they're real) you just have to meet the proper specifications for what (channel) they're on(hence channelers); channelers are necassary, because they know how to find what channel they're on. Anyways, I sometimes think that they get aliens mixed up with what is their higher selfs talking to them and it's so foreign to them it has to be aliens, because only the crazy talk to themselves. All our higher selves wants to see us do is love, so that's why the message is always the same, love or some negative consequences are at hand for you. And how often is that true, almost always...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This guy, Gordon James Gianninoto, seems dubious at best. So far, I am regretting I stayed up for this ....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

So true..

The end is comming, the end is comming, and when it don't, they pick a new date and start all over again..

I hopw all the whack-jobs just off em' selves days before 12/21/2012 so we never have to listen to doomsday crap again...lol

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Listening now. He is saying that India will be gone in a blink of an eye. Maybe Obama went there with all his war ships one last time before it's gone. The war ships are there for search and rescue. He's saying something massive is going to happen by the end of the year (like India going bye bye). Planet x is in front of the sun and to the left. "It's so damn bright that's why we can't see without the right filters"

Very interesting show

R5

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3
My wife and I were having coffee and looked at the sun set and noticed that the sun is not in its usual place, but more south of where we usually see it, a lot more south of where we usually see the sun go down.

Perhaps it has something to do with it approaching winter in the northern hemisphere?

Ours down here in Australia is further north than usual

This is about the 14 or 15th time we have had a failed prediction in the last two months. But keep making up dates guys, the law of probabilites says eventually you may be right

edit on 19/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relative Five
Planet x is in front of the sun and to the left. "It's so damn bright that's why we can't see without the right filters"

Very interesting show

R5

Please research sundog and solar flare

And if you dont due to your ignorance, please keep staring at the sun

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

If we all believe we are going to die, then we shouldn't be surprised when it becomes a reality. If the pole is shifting, and if a big beam of radiation is heading our way (from intersecting with the galactic plane, the galaxy's equator so to speak.) wouldn't it then be prudent to build an artificial magnetic field, temporarily, to protect us from the radiation?

If there is no way to prevent this radiation, I suspect that it will burn a good portion of the planet, but not the whole planet. I could see it being a civilization changing event (maybe even the end of civilization for now) but as for every human being wiped out? I doubt it.

Love though, is great. We need to love the earth, whether this lady is legit or not. It just makes sense if we want to continue living here!
edit on 19-11-2010 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join