It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I just watched that video with that poorly woman.What a load of #."We are killing the planet, the planet wont let us"
The planet has no problem with setting off a super volcano nor does it have a say in what the sun does or an asteroid impact for that matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello Human_Alien and thanks for the heads up. S&F.

I think that the magnetic poles have already started to shift and it would (kinda) explain the way people feel. Anyone notice that people (in general) have been acting strangely for the past year? Sensitivities are afloat...

Then again, maybe it's just me imagining things...(Once a conspiracy nut always a conspiracy nut)

reply to post by msdesertrat

Little Grandmother. I have been following her for a while. I thought she was the real deal but had in the back of my mind that some of the claims she made where really out there.Your link just made my bubble go "pop"...

She seemed sincere but things are starting to surface. And NOT in a good way.

Star for you.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
my friend just called back.
he said to be careful not to try and divert folks from their path, yet there are big problems with keisha.
the only thing he told me to mention is that she averages over 30 to 40k per speaking arrangement now.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_AlienKiesha Crowther aka Little Grandmother ...I don't think this was worthy of it's own thread so I am just stickin' it on this one.

You open you post with an ET contactee who you think is a better story than Kieisha and only mention her as a side note? I watched this video last night and thought about posting it here because it is such a wonderful, beautiful video. Very inspiring and I am now watching all of her videos, I'd never heard of her before but her words resonated STRONGLY with me. The only reason I didn't post it is because my kids were demanding my time and I couldn't give the post the attention it deserved.

Much, much, MUCH more credible than the ET contactee IMO. But, then again, it is only my opinion.

Originally posted by pisces77

Thank you so so much for posting this!! especially the link to the video of Kiesha, I just finished it and it was amazing...it struck a chord in my spirit, and I am going to be sure to share with others.
Thank you again!!

Me too!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Talking about pole shifts, I bet this guy wished it had happened earlier!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This Kiesha girl is the Anti-Christ! listen to how good she is at lieing! she come up with stuff that right off the top of her head.. she deceives.

Either that or wildly insane.

Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Thank you for contacting your friend and sharing his/her opinion with us.
I just don't know who to trust anymore (i.e. Keisha) even though some of their words ring deep with my personal beliefs.

As ashamed as I am to admit this, I believed Nancy Leider (big time) back in 2002-2003. And when the Army named one of their raids 'Operation Planet X" then, I was sold in her, lock, stock and barrel.

But alas......May 2003 came and went and planet Earth was still right-side up. Then Nancy ended up telling her faithful followers (para-phrasing) 'the aliens lied to her'
So I am a little disgruntled, a lot disappointed (in myself) and very leery to trust people who claim to know secrets I am not privy of, again.

But tonight's show should be, if nothing else, enjoyable. I love the whole Planet X paradigm and personally, I believe Nibiru really does exists for I believe in the Annunaki.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well based on what I've heard and looking at some of the posts, this is why I didn't want to start a thread on her. I don't know her well enough nor am I sure how I really feel about her. So I would find it hard to defend or agree with debunkers and that's why I just linked it onto this thread. Plus, I don't like to start threads too controversial because I hate confrontation and people KNOW this forum is full of provocateurs galore!

So please Lamonlyhuman, why don't you start a thread? That video is only from this week so maybe it would behoove many to let them know of this new video. You certainly have my encouragement and support to start a Kiesha Little Grandmother thread.

I am glad you like her and get something from her words. That's awesome

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

your quite welcome. this video is making it's way around the block and there's some very odd things involved here.
personally i tend to shy away from anyone stating supposed facts concerning topics like this.
even my hopi friend would tell you that the elders and seers know something big is coming, yet would be foolish to proclaim to know exactly how, when and why.

I just don't know who to trust anymore (i.e. Keisha) even though some of their words ring deep with my personal beliefs.

this is the whole idea of deception. people like keisha want as many followers as they can conjure up. it's profit in their pockets.
i still want to check some of the other links that were prvided in this thread, yet feel safe in saying that,
the roots she speaks of seem to be false. the people she claims gave her the title of 'shaman' are not named, nor admitting to any of this.
i know of no salish in montana, but do know a few blackfoot families who i'll speak with tomarrow.
the biggest problem with some of this is the conflict that may arise.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I can't edit my OP because I've exceeded my editing privileges for today (too many grammatical errors) so let me post it here.

Kiesha/Little Grandmother is NOT on C2C tonight. I used this thread as an unrelated segue to her Pole Shift claims from her recent conference.

Again......KIESHA/LITTLE GRANDMOTHER is not related to tonight's Coast to Coast show but indirectly related to the topic at hand

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

your vimeo.com link links a malicious spyware site

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well see...that's what's not sitting well with me either. I don't know of too many (if any at all) Elders who've put something so pivotal and alarming (like a guaranteed pole shift) out there like she did.

And the fact that she's got an 'out' by saying (sic) "humanity has a chance of changing the outcome....." blah blah blah well, that sounds like another Dog and Pony show and a really nice net to fall into. But I may be wrong.

Kiesha may be 100% genuine, authentic and spot on but I am still little Leider-leery and that actually may be a good thing.

I wish someone would start a new thread for Grandmother. Any volunteers? I'll sell it to ya at a great price and will even offer a payment plan (with low interest to boot)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Really? It's been fine for me and everyone (that I know of) whose opened it. Wow. Sorry.

I did look for it on YouTube before I posted this thread but so far, no one has uploaded it but I'll keep looking.

Again, so sorry about that (you do know that's totally out of my control right? But I do feel badly)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Found it (them)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I THINK.....Coast to Coast streams live via FOX for international listeners.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Pole shift?? Alright, these predictions are getting kind of a pain in the butt. If nothing happens, as nothing will, I will not believe the credibility of these so called, all knowing future predicting prophets. How about we enjoy today, and stop worrying about when we will die.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
She is a storyteller. A good one at that, but none the less a story teller. Lets sit by the fire KIDS and warm up. we are about to hear a story. Oh, by the way. I'TS PAST THE 18TH NOW. I better be quiet or the sheeple might wake up.

edit on 18-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
She is a storyteller. A good one at that, but none the less a story teller. Lets sit by the fire KIDS and warm up. we are about to hear a story. Oh, by the way. I'TS PAST THE 18TH NOW. I better be quiet or the sheeple might wake up.

edit on 18-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

Did she (you're talking about Little Grandmother, right?) say something about the 18th? I don't remember it verbatim.

I am real interest in hearing tonight's show although someone earlier mention the guest corresponds with Nancy Leider and now SHE......is on my stink list for sure.
Oh well, only 4 more hours to go.

Once again for the late comers: Little Grandmother is NOT on tonight's show.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OMG,. like why wouldn't you have that moleball removed

Mike Myers would have a "ball" with that one..
OK,. so back to the thread.
the pole shift thing is old news for coast to coast, George had this topic discussed
a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join