It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Torch Christian Homes in Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Story here

Muslims set fire overnight to at least 10 houses belonging to Coptic Christians in a village in southern Egypt over rumors that a Christian resident had an affair with a Muslim girl, security officials said Tuesday.

The officials said security forces have sealed off the village of al-Nawahid, in Qena province some 465 kilometers south of Cairo, to prevent the violence from spreading to neighboring towns. They said several people were arrested.

:shk: (insert sarcastic tone) Thaaaaats right. Burn down a bunch of homes belonging to people who worship God differently than you do, because of a RUMOR that a boy and a girl were seen spending time together at a local cemetary. That's so very mature and civilized. Geee .. makes me want to move to Egypt and convert to Islam .. NOT!

Wonder if the PC MSM will report this in America or Europe? I'm thinking .. not much if at all. It's probably not really news at all in certain parts of the world .. considering how many of these kinds of things happen and how often.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
They will not like it when Christian tourism ends...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

These things happen everyday of the week, when it comes to religion, and it's not just Muslims or less developed countries.. Look at northern Ireland for example, Catholics and Protestants have been fighting for many years and those religions are pretty much the same thing...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
A modern day Romeo and Juliet story. Why would those of such a peaceful faith torch these homes?? Can't be true.... Must be the news source.... I'll wait to see what I am told about this story by MSNBC.... Still waiting....

I can only imagine what these people have done to the Muslim girl involved in this alleged affair. Sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yes but don't worry, Muslim is a peaceful religion.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
They will not like it when Christian tourism ends...

I was thinking the exact same thing antar! lol!

IRM

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by FlyersFan

These things happen everyday of the week, when it comes to religion, and it's not just Muslims or less developed countries.. Look at northern Ireland for example, Catholics and Protestants have been fighting for many years and those religions are pretty much the same thing...

Pretty sure that in N'Ireland they're not fighting because tommy and missy looked at each other at the school ball...

Which is fairly much a certificate to riot en masse when it comes to the religion of peace.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Anyone who believes this crap is a government-paid shill , dis-info agent , moron , braindead OS follower .

Everybody with half a brain knows that muslims don't act this way . Anyone with a smidgen of common sense can see that this was an inside job .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Anyone who believes this crap is a government-paid shill , dis-info agent , moron , braindead OS follower .

Everybody with half a brain knows that muslims don't act this way . Anyone with a smidgen of common sense can see that this was an inside job .

Oh.. I get it! Sarcasm!

IRM

top topics

join