It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Coast Syndrome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Gulf Coast Syndrome?

www.globalresearch.ca

Symptoms of internal bleeding among other things is being reported in the wake of the BP disaster.
Corexit the oil dispersal cocktail, which is toxic, was pumped into the stream of oil erupting from the broken wellhead at unpresedented rates.
Large quantities were sprayed by air (much of this was said to go on at night) over the water of the gulf.
Now the results of this foolhardy solution to the oil polution, are making people sick.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is the direct result of Corporate Insanity.
The twisted corporaate mindset, which persues profit and control,(ie monopoly)at all cost to anyone or anything outside of the corporation.
These megalithic entities which we have created out of greed and lust for power, now have taken lifelike form, and they exist solely to feed themselves!
The big picture(if anyone would step aside and look)show these creations (corporate entities) are desstroying the habitat,the worlds resources,and theur very creators, in the futile pursuit of even more profits and power!
The ultimate end being what?
I believe that we are doomed if we cannot break our bonds of slavery to these false gods called corporations.
Though technically they exist as concepts and pieces of paper, these corps, have become ravening monsters which chew up men, women, money, and resources, in endless quantities,with the sole purpose of dominating their industry or bent.
If this all gets laid at the feet of BP in the end, theyll pay a few billion more, and keep on drillin.....

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 18-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I couldn't have said it better.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bf38bb62cc0.jpg[/atsimg]

I love how the article is now calling it Gulf Syndrome, it's enviromental poisoning, call a spade a spade, all these fancy terms are misnomers designed to distract everyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to the forefront again!!! We need to be aware of exactly how sick some of these people are. I talk with many on a daily basis, and I can tell you these folks were poisoned and some are dying and have died!! And for what??? Pure negligence, greed, selfishness, power??? Looks like pre-meditated murder to me.

Cloudsinthesky, a member here, and I have a website called Testtherain.com We are working with Dr. Riki Ott in trying to determine if there is a link between exposure to the rain and the illness we are seeing in the gulf. We have not released formal results yet, however, we know that 2butoxyethanol a by product of benzine is present in the air at extremely toxic levels. You would see this in the dispersant Corexit!

Our goal is to hold these bastards, including Federal government accountable for destroying so many lives. Do I believe this was an accident??? Not on your life! Intentional evil perpetrated on innocent life.

Please check the website for some interesting facts.

Thanks again for your thread! S&F

Pax

top topics

join