It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm only posting this due to the fact that I never have dreams that I can remember, so this one has really disturbed me.
I can't explain why it disturbs me, after all, it was only a dream, but I can't get it out of my head.

I'm in bed, it's light outside, I hear jets going over, I look out of the window and see hundreds of white fighter type jets, with no visible markings, flying very low over the houses. They are dropping bombs. I don't recall hearing any explosions. Just then, one of my children comes into the bedroom holding part of a bomb. It looks like it's make of a clay type substance. I take it off her, wrap it in a towel, and walk out of the room.

That's it, I wake up, with an intense feeling of dread that I can't seem to shift.
This was three days ago and I still feel quite concerned about it.
Am I just reacting to a particularly vivid dream?
Will this feeling of dread eventually pass?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Nice that you had a dream, to bad it scared you. I wouldn't get too alarmed by the dream as it clearly was conveying some of your underlying fears about future war and how it would affect you and your family if such a horrific reality did materialize.

I'd let go of the fear and get into some of the more enjoyable dreams that you have the potential to remember when you sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it, I had dreams about planes dropping bombs all the time when I was a child and it hasn't come to pass

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can I ask a question? since you are on ATS, you are a very active reader, am I right?
And the past weeks have all been about rockets, bombs and so on.
Maybe you have read some thing, gone to bed, and then dream about it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Can I ask a question? since you are on ATS, you are a very active reader, am I right?
And the past weeks have all been about rockets, bombs and so on.
Maybe you have read some thing, gone to bed, and then dream about it.

You could be right, I just found it really unsettling as I don't usually get affected by dreams.
The last time I had a vivid dream I dreamt (how is that spelled?) that I was pregnant, as I'm a male it was just amusing, but the next day my wife was unexpectedly diagnosed as being pregnant.
I'm waffling,

Thanks guys, I've chilled out about it now.

new topics

top topics

join