It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

By Resistting our Bigotry Gays Are Persecuting The Church says Italian Cardinal

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Whilst they object to an equal rights movement,


It is not an equal rights movement.

Gay people can do anything that I can.




posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans


It is not an equal rights movement.

Gay people can do anything that I can.


Get married?

There is the flaw in your argument.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Get married?

There is the flaw in your argument.


I can't marry a person of the same gender.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Get married?

There is the flaw in your argument.


I can't marry a person of the same gender.


Assuming you are not gay, you can marry the person you love.

Gays cannot, hence they cant do anything you can do.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Assuming you are not gay, you can marry the person you love.

Gays cannot, hence they cant do anything you can do.


I love this... gays are incapable of loving someone of the opposite gender?
I love people of the same gender and can't marry them!

Or did you mean to say that they can't marry someone who they love AND who makes them horny?

And by the way, they can have whatever sort of same-sex ceremony and commitment that they want (no one will come arrest them). The only difference is that the government will not impose all sorts of legalities and obligations upon their relationship, like they did to mine (against my will).
edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I love this... gays are incapable of loving someone of the opposite gender?
I love people of the same gender and can't marry them!

Or did you mean to say that they can't marry someone who they love AND who makes them horny?

And by the way, they can have whatever sort of same-sex ceremony and commitment that they want (no one will come arrest them). The only difference is that the government will not impose all sorts of legalities and obligations upon their relationship, like they did to mine (against my will).
edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)


Is this really your argument?

Seriously?

You simply choose to split hairs because you have no other argument?

Sure no one will arrest them, but states also wont recognize it the way they do a marriage between a heterosexual couple.

When you can grow up and debate like an adult, feel free to respond.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Is this really your argument?

Seriously?

You simply choose to split hairs because you have no other argument?

Sure no one will arrest them, but states also wont recognize it the way they do a marriage between a heterosexual couple.

When you can grow up and debate like an adult, feel free to respond.


What are you talking about? There was nothing immature about what I wrote.

Don't say that gay people can't marry someone they love, because they can.

Call things what they are. They can't marry someone who makes them horny... does the word make you blush or something?



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans
 




You fail at trolling.


I'm sure you know the saying "thou doth protest too much"

Interestingly enough, I checked your post history, and the overwhelming majority of your posts deal with gays, including this little gem:




Homosexuality is obviously a perversion. We have a sexual drive in the first place primarily to encourage sexual relations with a particular kind of partner (adult human beings of the opposite gender, as opposed to little kids, goats, or the same gender).


Just a guess here, but I assume you attend church services on a regular basis and would classify yourself as a christian. That about right?

You do know there is a difference in the love one has for a friend versus that they have for a spouse right?

Why are you so obsessed with gays?
edit on 18-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Just a guess here, but I assume you attend church services on a regular basis and would classify yourself as a christian. That about right?


Nope, I'm agnostic, haven't been to a church in ten years.


Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Why are you so obsessed with gays?


The arguments of gay orginizations are facinating to me because of how the debate has been shaped and presented, the tactics (often dishonest IMO) are interesting to study and try to dismantle and expose. The comparison to racial civil rights, the technique of demonizing those who disagree, the language that's used etc. etc. The movement is full of propoganda tactics and I find it very interesting. I'm also very interested in law, family law in particular. So, I'm not at all obsessed with gay people themselves, I couldn't care less what makes people horny.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
You do know there is a difference in the love one has for a friend versus that they have for a spouse right?


No I wasn't aware lol... can you explain the difference to me.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Interestingly enough, I checked your post history, and the overwhelming majority of your posts deal with gays, including this little gem:


I'm flattered, thank you.

What is wrong with this?

Homosexuality is obviously a perversion. We have a sexual drive in the first place primarily to encourage sexual relations with a particular kind of partner (adult human beings of the opposite gender, as opposed to little kids, goats, or the same gender).

I assume you disagree? Why?


edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Interestingly enough, I checked your post history, and the overwhelming majority of your posts deal with gays, including this little gem:


I'm flattered, thank you.

What is wrong with this?

Homosexuality is obviously a perversion. We have a sexual drive in the first place primarily to encourage sexual relations with a particular kind of partner (adult human beings of the opposite gender, as opposed to little kids, goats, or the same gender).

I assume you disagree? Why?


edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)


Since you're the one claiming it is a perversion, why not provide factual data to back up your statement?

I'll be waiting



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans


No I wasn't aware lol... can you explain the difference to me.


Why not try trolling somewhere else where no one will call you out on your BS?

Seriously, why waste your time?



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Since you're the one claiming it is a perversion, why not provide factual data to back up your statement?


See this is ussually what happens, I ask if you disagree and you won't answer the question... I'm not going to debate someone who won't even tell me his opinion.

We have a sexual drive in the first place primarily to encourage sexual relations with a particular kind of partner (adult human beings of the opposite gender, as opposed to little kids, goats, or the same gender).

If you disagree say so, don't be shy. You think we have a sex drive in the first place primarily to encourage sex with rabbits or something I didn't mention?

edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Since you're the one claiming it is a perversion, why not provide factual data to back up your statement?


See this is ussually what happens, I ask if you disagree and you don't answer the question... I'm not going to debate someone who won't even tell me his opinion.




Of course I disagree. Homosexuality is not a perversion.

Question answered, lets see your proof.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
Of course I disagree. Homosexuality is not a perversion.


Why do you think our species developed a sex drive to start with? Would you agree that it was primarily to encourage sexual relations with adult human beings of the opposite gender?



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans


Why do you think our species developed a sex drive to start with? Would you agree that it was primarily to encourage sexual relations with adult human beings of the opposite gender?


See this is ussually what happens, I ask you to back up your opinion with factual evidence and you won't answer the question... I'm not going to debate someone who won't even substantiate his claim.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
See this is ussually what happens, I ask you to back up your opinion with factual evidence and you won't answer the question... I'm not going to debate someone who won't even substantiate his claim.


We need to talk about what the primary purpose of the sex drive is in order to talk about whether certain sexual attractions are perverted or not.. that is so don't you think?

edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
See this is ussually what happens, I ask you to back up your opinion with factual evidence and you won't answer the question... I'm not going to debate someone who won't even substantiate his claim.


We need to talk about what the primary purpose of the sex drive is in order to talk about whether certain sexual attractions are perverted or not.. that is so don't you think?

edit on 18-11-2010 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)


No. You stated it was a perversion.

Lets see your data to back it up.

Since you think it is such a perverted abomination, one would assume you could easily back up your opinion.

Evidently not.



posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
No. You stated it was a perversion.


Well, we do actually... to pervert is to use something to a wrong end or purpose.

If the purpose of the sexual drive to start with is to encourage sexual relations with adult human beings of the opposite gender, than people who only have sexual attraction toward little kids, or goats, or the same gender clearly have had their sexual drive misdirected... perverted in such a way that it works completely counter to the reason we have a sexual drive to start with.

Now, I suppose you'll say that isn't really the primary purpose etc. etc. blah, blah, blah but even a simpleton knows that it is.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join